Knocking At Windows

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, everything looks completely different from yesterday and the day before, and the day before. That was early in the morning when Kim threw a small rocks into Pie’s bedroom window ​​and asked her to leave the house with just a simple sign language.

 

And now they walk to a restaurant that specialized in selling Ramen and Udon noodles for lunch. Every time hear Kim speaks, Pie feels as if that Nann is with her now. Kim called her with Pee, and also the way he speak is same with Nann. But, still, Kim is more polite than her one and only brother : Nann. That’s why Pie always treat Kim like she treat Nann as her younger brother, and Kim seem enjoy it.

 

“P'Pie, let's order Ramen number 3!!" Kim said after they are sitting on empty chair. The restaurant is very crowded and congested. Holiday season is a season of fun, everyone is trying to entertain themselves with out of the house, and so restaurant is one of their destination. "Sir, I’ll order Ramen number 3, for two person!"

 

The waitress taking orders with pleasure. See, Kim is exactly same with Nann, like to force and and always do anything they want. When did Pie says agrees to order Ramen number 3??

 

"You even not ask me about what I would take from menu!" Grumbled Pie

 

"Nahh .. It's easy, if you don’t want to eat that rameb, I'll spend it all. I could! "Says Kim, patting his chest proudly

 

While Pie, she can only bite her lips, upset! The truth is she isn’t type of person who likes throwing food, also never avoid certain foods. In short, Pie is a species who eating everything.

 

 

After lunch they started touring again, exploring all the places and ended up on stay at the beach when night comes. Pie feel like she is being on vacation at her own twonhouse, accompanying weird tourists who called her as Pee, as if they were born from the same mother.

 

Kim, Kim is type of person who is easy to close with anyone, unlike Pie. But however Kim managed to make Pie feel that she and Kim balanced, complementary, mutual understanding, and Pie know the reason : because they have the same problem.

 

"Tell me about her, Kim!" Pie looked at Kim's face suddenly froze upon hearing Pie’s request.

 

Kim talk all day without stopping as if his head is a data warehouse, and he can’t forget one moment that ever happened in his life. Yes, Kim talked about anything - except his problem.

 

"Who’s her?"

 

"The one that you waiting for, the one that makes you wait until now, and make you being here with me, and make me really tired accompany you all day. Where did you meet her? Is she beautiful? Do you have her picture?"

 

Kim shook his head slowly, "I don’t even carry a single picture to show you. I and her are occasionally take photo together, but uses her phone."

 

"Why you didn’t decide to ask her : she choose you or the other man who makes you run away like this? Like what you’ve done to Mike at that time? Or I need to ask her about it?"

 

"No, I same with you. I already know what the final decision will be like. I will be rejected as well as only being the third person. But I was too afraid to hear her rejection. Before leaving I asked her to meet me when she is already convinced about her feeling to me, when we met later, she is allowed to do whatever she wants. But it’s already a year, and she doesn’t come to me. "

 

Kim shrugged and lay on the sand. He reached into Pie’s bag which had been brought by him and playing with Pie’s phones.

 

 "Where is your phone number P’? Tomorrow I'll pick you up again."

 

"You're lonely huh?" Pie is still continuing her question. He knows that Kim is trying to divert the talk about that unknown woman. Until now, Kim never mention that name. "You're lonely, that's why you're always invited me to go?"

 

"If I say 'yes', do you will always be with me, P’?" All of a sudden the situation turn into serious. Kim look at the dark sky while listening to a song that he choose from Pie’s phone. As One, a very happy song which doesn’t fit with the current state. "I'm always alone P’, even my close friendsnever been here for me all da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter