New Begining

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they arrive at Paris, all things that they can is a dark sky, going at night and arrived late in the evening should make them feel tired, but their hungery feelings is more dominant. Kim refused to stop by for having dinner during all the way towards to Flat that they rent. He was even more choose to stop at the nearest supermarket and buy some basic ingredients for making an omlet.

 

Flat that they rent is not a large flat, just 3 floors’s Flat and they live at the third floor for a full month.

 

The lamp is light the room up nicely. Everything is complete, a single bed room with a living room and kitchen at the same area and there is absolutely no bathroom in bed room.

 

Pie put the suitcase that carried on the only bed after turning on room lights. She began to manage one by one the clothes into the closet patiently. She arrange her clothes at right cabinet and Kim’s clothes at left cabinet.  Then Kim followed into the room and lay down on the bed without releasing the shoe.

 

"P'Pie, please be quick! Cook something, I almost starved to death."

 

Pie still doing her activity and don’t stop move the clothes into the closet. "That’s your own fault why rent a Flat. If only you choose us to stay at hotel it would be easier, we just need to make a call and order the foods."

 

"Uh?? How you can said that, P? We're a newlywed, I just want to eat my wife's cooking. Moreover, we are in Paris for a month, and we are here for honeymoon. Flat cheaper than hotels because the hotel is calculated per night, whereas here a month. And we life at hotel it won’t feel like a home life. We will spent so much money to book a romantic dinner, and laundry too. If we life here, at the Flat, we don’t need pay for laundry anymore, because you are the one who will wash my clothes, heheheee."

 

Pie sputters, "Then continue my job to move all the clothes to closet. I want take a bath first, then cook for dinner." Then Pie left suitcases that still containing clothes, then took a towel in her own suitcase.

 

When she will going out of the room, Pie see Kim gave him something, a neatly folded clothes with red heart motif contained the letter K & P pink protruding top folds.

 

"What is this?" Asked Pie

 

"It's a wedding gift, I know P' don’t like to wear a nightgown. So I make this as a substitute nightgown, see that broidered letter K & P, is Kim & Pie. I also have my own!" Kim tieting his eyebrows as proud of himself.

 

"Sure??? Don’t you feel a bit childish in this case? "

 

Kim looks a bit hard to answer it. "Never mind, I don’t care what you say. P' make sure you use this after take a bath, Kim. Now hurry up, I feel so hungry now. Go! Go!"

 

Pie’s small body driven by Kim to exit the room. With a feeling ridiculous Pie stepped into the shower and hang all the clothes in the back door. Pie hopes that with taking a bath and drowning under shower will make her lose her tired. She really wanna stay like that for a moment more, but remember Kim waits a homemade dinner, she immediately finish the bath as soon as possible and wearing clothes that Kim gave.

 

A lonb short-sleeved blouse, made of native cotton, looks very fit with her size. Substitute nightgown were quite comfortable. Pie originally thought Kim gave her pajamas, because there is the Shanghai collar and buttons remembering Pie to pajamas. But this blouse doesn’t look like pajamas. Buttons lined up a few grains under the collar only installed as an accent that complements it, because on the back there is a zipper up to hip. K & P embroidery adorns the chest, makes Pie smile every time I see. Kim said she had these clothes too? Pie smiled at the thought.

 

'P' Pie ... are you finish yet? Can I have my turn?" Kim's voice is quite loud in front of the bathroom’s door, accompanied by brutal’s knock.

 

"Yes, wait a minute." Pie wrap the hair with a towel and throw the dirty clothes into the corner of the room.

 

With a better mood, Pie step out of bathroom and let Kim come in.

 

Then she tried wholeheartedly make omlet with ingredients that they buy before.

 

Pie and sat staring at the two plates containing omlet that made her stomach began to sing with hunger.

 

And Kim was quite sensitive to not stay any longer in the bathroom as expected. The boy was out in the fresh state, his long hair tied up with a good, other than that Kim uses a black shirt with pants that have the same color and motif blouse with Pie. Before Kim sat, Pie can see embroideries K & P is in Kim’s right knee.

 

"So this is what you've got?"

 

Kim just nodding.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter