new version of her

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pie amaze when stared at herself in the mirror, she wear a red nuanced black blouse made of cotton with spandex. But it she is unccomfort with it, feels so insecure. It's not her, not at all.

 

Pie won’t use this thin material for her, never let her shoulders open and always feel uncomfortable to let her thighs blown away. She was like a different person and it’s all because of Kim. Pie sighed.

 

"P’ are you done? If you done with it just come out. I want to see you wear it."

 

Clearly Kim's sound filling the fitting room. Pie slowly popped her head out while holding the curtain tightly. Kim looked at her with astonishment look.

 

"Why?" Kim ask

 

"Umm ... I'm not confidence Kim."

 

"Why? Hey, that clothes is made by Puey, and he will feel disappointed if you act like that. If you not believe in using someone's design’s dress it will offensive to designer! "

 

"No Kim, it’s not like that. It’s a good dress, really. It's just not worth on me. "

 

Kim raised an eyebrow. He turned to the man beside him. This man is looking very modern, but it looks a little fenimin. He doesn’t seem offended, as what Kim said earlier. Puey even act like don’t care.

 

"Umm, P’ clothing and dress are depends on who wear it. If the person just not feel confident, then it will not be good looking." Puey start commenting. He walk into the fitting room and then said. "What makes you feel insecure, princess? May I come in? "

 

Pie sighed and nodded, and opened all over the curtains so Puey can come in. Furthermore Puey look at Pie’s body,like observe something carefully, and a moment later he came out of the fitting room and came back with something.

 

A flat green box presented to the Pie accompanied by a smile that he hadn’t shown since Pie and Kim arrive. Puey finally smiled at her, Pie could be relieved, then took over the box and opened it. A bra? Puey make Pie’s eyebrow furrowed.

 

"Scuse me, what is this?"

 

"What else P’? Don’t you know it? This is bra! A proportional bra that can increase a woman's confidencial. It can also make you look slimmer. Try to use first, if you're done you can call me out, kay? "

 

Puey out of the fitting room by leaving amazement in his heart. While Kim, he is still waiting impatiently. For wearing an outfit he had to wait for that woman so long. Actually, Pie act like this not because she is not agile, but because she is in not confident moment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter