what's heart said

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don’t call him ‘KIM’ if he can’t make a woman be like a princess on her wedding day. During this time, in Kim’s hands, it’s been so many women are transformed into a beautiful girl in an important day in her life. If he can makes the others bride like a princess, then he makes his bride is look like an angel.

 

With a very luxurious wedding dress that really makes Pie transformed into a very extraordinary angel that Kim smiled without stopping to see.

 

The building is filled with lilies make their marriage seem very sacred and holy. With a face full of sparkle Kim awaits the most beautiful woman to hold his hand and vows together forever.

 

Hongyok endless shouts congratulate and applauses from the guest made the atmosphere really boisterous. But instantly became silent as Pie entering the room, a veil that covered her face that makes everyone curious face.

 

Every single of Pie’s step became the seconds that make everyone’s heart trying to equalize the tone with her pace. Everybody were tense and nervouse, but Kim seems not. He never feel the tension or fear when with Pie. Only comfort which became the reason to stand here and greeted her with a bright smile.

 

No hassles, no mess, or nervous. Everything went very smoothly without a hitch, even Kim kiss Pie without doubt. Admiration of many people praise Kim who make their own spouses to be extraordinary awesome. And Kim believes, all the compliment will be more pronounced him when the wedding ceremony is finished and continued to the party that will be conducted on the same spot.

 

The party was held until nightfall, but when the time almost reached afternoon Kim and Pie change thier clothes because they have to catch a plane to Paris, it scheduled to leave this evening.

 

The fitting room became very noisy to help this couple changing their clothes, but a sudden there is a knock on the door, so Nann opened the door, and the noisy turned into silent. Some Kim’s assistant in the room chose to leave them there. Nann took a few steps toward Tao and Hongyok.

 

The girl with red dress approache Pie slowly, while holding the man looked primed with a tuxedo. Tavee & Mario, both standing in front of Pie and smile. Seeing that, Kim who had previously been in a considerable distance, directly approached Pie and standing next to them, as well as participating Hongyok approached her sister-in-law.

 

Tavee give a large bouquet of lilies to Pie.

 

"Congratulation for your wedding."

 

Pie also trying to give a smile. "Thank you." She hissed softly

 

Pie tried to pick up a bouquet of lilies and hugged it tightly. But Kim immediately took over and gave it to Hongyok to be put in a corner between the gifts from others.

 

Pie turned toward Kim with a strange feeling, but as soon as he looked Tavee and Mario again. "Are you twoo’ve been long time arrived here?"

 

"We are just in time to see you at the Altar. Indeed almost too late, because we need to buy flower first. I thought the building was not filled with the same flower." Tavee answer, while she tried to eliminate sadness and looked at her flowers that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter