strugle-

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pie look at the ceiling with a blank look. Today when she woke up, Kim doesn’t sleep at her side as usual. Can’t deny that Pie is feeling lost since the first time she woke up with the same condition like this.



It’s been one week her life goes without Kim. There is a feeling that can’t be understood felt, like a miss feeling. Pie doesn’t deny that she is miss her husband so much who is always troublesome.



Where’s Kim? Maybe he's chosee Tavee and decided to leave her. But foolishly Pie still waiting here, hoping Kim will looking for her and come here.


Since when I’m being drama like this? Pie thought.


Since she waited for Kim to come and it turned out the man didn’t come to see her well until the last bus arrives. There is nothing else that could Pie do but go back to Thailand, for some reason that night she felt hurt because Kim didn’t come, she didn’t want to see Kim again and decided to go on forever.


On her return from Paris she had to facing a sad thing, to be hospitalized because of the cold weather causes lung disorders although not severe, but she really should care of herself.

 

Pie regretted her childish attitude and now faithfully she is still waiting. She couldn’t go anywhere, couldn’t return to her parents’s home or Kims, Pie never want anyone else involved in her domestic problem.


But how long she can survive? Pie foolishly continue to cook two omlets every morning, and then make a cup of coffee. Until now, she keeps doing that hope in one morning Kim found it and come to her.


If only Kim can more thinking carefully where Pie’s go, he must have found her by now. Pie sighed, Kim probably won’t looking for her as expected. She stared at their pre-wedding’s picture at screen saver on her phone, Kim didn’t even call her. She smiled bitterly and think to stop hoping.

Today Pie will try to get out of from house, take a walk on streets might refresh her brain. Pie trying to be more excited, she goes to bathroom for a while and then changed. A stretch skinny-fit jeans with gray’s washing effect to be chosen for the pair with a ¾ sleeves red danhil sweater. She make a messy hair bun after use her glasses. And to complete her style, she wearing red blood high-heel and watch.


Pie look at herself in the mirror, does she felt comfortable dressed like this? Pie never wear clothes with the stand out’s colors like now before. All of Pie’s cloth are stuck at monotonous models because as a teacher she supposed to be an example for all of her students.


But since met Kim, she felt a lot of changes against her, her clothes that are still in Kim’s place may already fit onto two cabinets.

 

 

Come on, today you have to be able to stand up!! Go get your life back? Your money is up, if you are still lazy, Madam, how can you get work? Pie whispered to herself in the mirror and froze for a moment. He even called her reflection in the mirror as : Madam?


It seems so far Pie really had to live her role as a wife with all her heart. But today she should be able to evoke her moods back and once everything is a bit better, she need to find work.


Money in her savings is really low now, ticket’s prices from Paris to Thailand actually spent more than half her savings left. Pie stepped out from her 1707 Apartement and walk casually towards wherever she doesn’t know. Pie just follow her heart and leave it to her feet way to go.


The sky looks so dark, though she wants to see clear skies today. Pie actually became demoralized. But her legs wouldn’t stop until the rain begin to fall and slowly falling grain-by-grain with a very swift. She looks around to search a shelter to cover up, and some people piled in front of the Italian restaurant makes Pie moved to set foot there. This heavy rain, who knows when it will stop.


The sound of water drop that hit the tile and asphalt makes her mood worse. She should have done this sooner, why when she wants to improve her mood, the universe seems not support?


"Mrs.Pie?" A voice called. A woman in full uniform with a tight skirt and short-sleeved blue shirt greets her. "You Mrs. Pie Mindara, right?"


Pie nodd confuse. She doesn’t know her, really had never met before. Then why thatwoman greeted her. "You know me?"

 

"No, I'm just asked to call you for come in, there is a visitor seeing you when he came in last minutes before and hope you will accept her invitation."


Pie secretly hoped, Kim is the one who invite her. Only Kim who like to eat European’s food, then who else. "Who invite me? I mean, does he give you a name?”


"He is Mr. Mike Pirrath. He's one of our regular customer here. Please miss!" Pie step into that restaurant and leaving some foreign friends who take shelter with her.


Step by step she count with an uncertainty feeling, what should she said? Is there any chance for Mike back to her? Did she have to beg like Tavee? What if it doesn’t work at Mike? But the fact is : Tavee successful, she could hold Kim for a week even more and makes Kim as hers. Is Pie should try that way to Mike too?


"There, Miss. Please!" And yup, Mike is there, sitting on the edge of the window and seeing torrential rain out there. Still the same as he used to be, handsome and very classy. Black straight hair make his white skin look more radiant.


Pie bowed and than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter