Over

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhmmm Uhmmm.." Van coughing so hard

He is looking at everybody before talk, “As we know Mr, we held this meditation to make everything clear for all until the problem solved. So, Mr.Mike, both of this gilrs are count you as important person at their life. It’s better for you make a decision right now, who’ll you choose between them? I hope anyone that Mr. Mike not choose could act wisely. Please Mr. Mike."

 

Mr. Mike straing at Pie for a while with mysterious look, and then he turn in to his wife. “Of course I will choose my wife, I married her because I love her, and this girl (Mr. Mike pointing at Pie) just make a bad rumours of me. Get this done, Mr. Van. I’ve answer your question, and I hope this cased in closed here, and I won’t get involved for this case again in future. I don’t want meet with everyvody here again. This case is done for everybody.”

 

 

Kim not believe with what just he heard, even Kim know that whatever mediation will be held, Pie is always be the person that leaved, loose, and Mrs. Sarah will always win over her. As a minister Mr. Mike will take his wife above everything, and save their marraige is an important thing to do, but Kim never expect Mr.Mike will say like that, he’d better use a wise word to make a decision. Doesn’t he know that Pie already hurt inside? And his word makes Pie die even more.

 

Mr. Mike takes his wife walk leaving that coffee shop. And for the first time, Kim sees Pie drop her tears. She look at the outside, there are Van, Mr. Mike and Mrs.Sarah standing out there, talk about something before go by their cars. Those tears not stay so long at her cheeck, cause Pie wipe it soon. And she continue to try cleaning her clothes that now looks so dirty with coffee on it, so contrass with her white – clean handkerchieft that she took from her bag, the same bag that Kim was use as pillow at beach.

 

“Everything is over.” Pie said, so low like wishpering

 

Kim still look at her,”do you feel relieve now P’?”

 

“Of course.” She take her head up, looking at the street

 

“LIAR!”

 

Hearing what Kim just said make Pie turn her head to Kim, and look right in to Kim eyes.

 

 

“P’ .... Please stop being a good girl! Try to honest to yourself, ask to you heart what do you want now? What do you feel when you heard what Mike said before?”

 

“Everything can be suspected, and since the begining this mediation I know it will end like this.”

 

“You are too strong to brust out your tears, but I saw you cry, even you wipeit so fast, am I right? You said, now you are not teacher anymore, so please don’t act that one. Don’t act like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter