Comfort Feeling

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How’s now?" Kim ask hopefully. He walk to the window hoping to find peace with his phone on his one ear. He is looking forward to good news from a girl that he call, Fern.

 

"What do you want as answer from me today, Kim? It remains the same. You don’t allow me to tell anything to Tavee or any body here, so they must have been lazy ask me again about this."

 

"Is she stil not ask something about me at all? I mean, is she matbe ...... "

 

"Come on, Kim!" Cut Fern, "Are you sure wanna stay like this forever? If you want to know about her, ask by yourself, she must have been confused too, Kim!"

 

"Fern, she should know that I love her. I've been devoting my attention to her in every ways, I showed her that I want her. Even I kissed her before that incident. How could she not feel it?"

 

"Words and action have a different effects. Do you still want wait her by hoping everyday, or wake up and go find the answer?"

 

"I'm still going to keep waiting" Kim replied, "Until I get bored!!" Far on the other side of Fern groaning sound annoyed and hung up abruptly. Kim knew Fern would have been considered he as stupid now. Almost a year, Kim always called her every day to ask about Tavee and he just missed by not doing it for one week, during a week when he was with Pie.

 

Currently, along with Pie although sometimes remembered with Tavee, but Kim hold himself to not discuss this with Pie. Kim look at his bed and lay down there. He stare at the roof of his room and thought about the sky on beach, remember about sand, remember about home-made coffee, and remember about Pie. It has been more than two weeks, he was so busy, really hectic, so he couldn’t contact her again. How’s Pie’s condition now?

 

Kim presses a number to be called from his phone. He hear a dial tone & make his heart stopped beating and that was enough to make Kim cancel the call. This is the third time in a week Kim behave like this. Kim was not sure to contact Pie, because several times Pie doesn’t reply message from Kim. Her mobile phone was also rarely active, and it makes Kim upset. Someone opened the door, Hongyok step in and lay down beside him. Longer she looked at Kim's face, but didn’t say anything.

 

"Why you don’t go to college today, Hong?" Kim start the conversation because it seems Hongyok will remain silent.

 

“Is there something wrong with you P'? Do you have any problem? From yesterday afternoon you just stay at your room, you not eat, not drink, ohhhh ... or it could be you didn’t get shower too?"

 

"Hoihhh ... Listen lil sist! Although I didn’t do anything and not come out from my room, but not take shower is impossible for me."

 

Hongyok nodded acknowledgment but still mocking. He really makes Kim getting anoyyed. Kim stepped into bathroom and left Hongyok alone on his water bed.

 

Kim be unusual since returning to Bangkok, often making Hongyok awkward for joking as usual. Though Kim is one of the people who have the highest passion to disturb and . Hongyok always trying to provoke a quarrel but none of them managed to make Kim became excited.

 

"Lord, if You permit me, I would like to exchange my brother! P’Kim turned into quiet now and I don’t like it! Can I exchange him to the other brother, Lord?" Hongyok murmur in his heart.

 

Kim’s phone vibrate. "He left his cell phone in bed? It's a rare opportunity!!" Hongyok pick up the phone vigorously so as to make the water mattress wobbling greatly." A message from P'P?" Hongyok see the phone suspiciously.

 

 

What is it, Kim? You called me seriously or not?

 

Why every time I accept your call, you always turn it off again??

 

-Sender: P'P-

 

Hongyok raided Kim’s phone brutally, she checks all the folders and found only a message from P'P. P'P Who is this? Her slender fingers open the last folder that she believed will give her answer for everything.

 

And in the gallery there is a P'P folder that contains some photos of candid, and some photos took deliberately. She found it is an inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter