I D E A (?)

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Man who his hair long like girl, why he doesn’t come here again?" Mrs.Manayaing talking in a loud voice. Lately, Pie’s Mom had never seen Kim visit her house again.

 

Pie is still lazily staring at her breakfast. Since she survived from his father punishmen didn’t make Pie feel relieved, because she kept thinking about the school. She should have been back into the classroom, teach and take care about the dormitories in afternoon. In a relaxing moment, she could see students playing around in the school garden, or sit in the library and read a book. She has missed the moment.

 

“Hey, Pie!! Do you not hear my question? Who that man really is??"

 

"Which man, Mom??"

 

"Do you play with how many men,Pie?"

 

"............."

 

"The man  who throwing your bedroom window with a pebble, the man every morning take you out from home all day and come home at late night. The man who always ask permission to me after your  Dad go for work. Men whose his hair is long enough for a man! His hair is like girl." (Author explanation : do you remember hows look Kim’s hair at the begining YoN-2? I Make the Kim in this story has hair a bit longer than that.)

 

KIM. Pie is even not too remember about, because is been long enough Kim never contact Pie again. Kim even didn’t repply Pie’s text, although Pie send a text to Kim because Kim called her first, then turned off before Pie had said 'Hallo'. "He's brother of my students at school, Mom. He’s Hongyok Jittaleela’s elder brother."

 

"Gosh, did he from Jittaleela family? Then he's a rich man?" Jittaleela’s name is well known enough, Mr.Jittaleela is having some department store all around Thailand, and Mrs. Jittaleela is a popular fashion designer, but Pie’s Mom never heard about their children from newspaper that she read every week.

 

"So what if he's rich?" Mr. Manaying come in, "Pie, is I see you go again with him without my permission, don’t hope you can get away from my other punishment. Ever since you met him, you change a lot, you change become into childish, even you stop working, wearing a very short skirt, come back home at night. If you always obey all his wishes so why not get married with him?!!"

 

Pretending like deaf is definitely better. Pie doesn’t turn her look to his father at all until Mr. Manaying disappeared behind the dining room door. She wouldn’t comment on what her dad said, because all will be a boomb that could have been returned to attack her.

 

Pie doesn’t comply with all what Kim wants, Pie has priority to resist violently if she really wants to do it. Yup, all she that she did is not always because of Kim, but because Pie herself who want to enjoy the new feeling. Now she is very tired because it had been so long she didn’t do anything. Being caged at home for one motnh is realy torturing and she thought to take some fresh air can make her hearts better.

 

"Mom, can I go out today?” Pie looked at her mother, wished given permission to leave home.

 

"Where do you want to go?"

 

"If I may, I wanna buy a book. I'm so bored, Mom. For a month I didn’t leave the house because you're punishing me." Pie pout her lips

 

"Do you have money? Didn’t you're not working?"

 

"I still have savings. Come on, Mom. Do you want to see me die of boredom?"

 

"This silly girl! Wait a minute ..." Mrs.Manaying leave her cooking and returned with a red purse, then she give Pie few money from her wallet. "Take this, buy som tomatoes and some other spices for Mom. Make this as an excuse to get out, so your Dad doesn’t suspect if you go long, because Mom asked you to buy something. Remember, don’t come home at night. Soon your father will go away, but you need to back home before your father home."

 

Like get award by the sun, Pie’s face turn into bright. She received money from Mom happily and give her mother a kiss non stop. Pie run to her room to change the clothes, then run out of the house. However, when she meets her father sitting while reading the newspaper, and immediately looked toward Pie.

 

"What is wrong with you?"

 

"Uh? Nothing Dad.."

 

Her father realized Pie clothing has been different from the one she'd been wearing when breakfast. "Where are you goin?"

 

"Mom asked me to buy tomatoes and other spices. Oh well, I’ll go now Dad, bye byeeee ..." After kissing her father, Pie already gone.

 

Her main purpose is supermarket, Pie have to buy tomatoes and spices first, before she forgot.

 

 

“P' what are you looking for?"

 

 

A familiar voice whispered with a very close distance. Makes Pie shock and give the distance to tunring her body. KIM - already suspected. "What are you doing here? Aren’t you suppose be in Bangkok?"

 

"You're not happy to see me here?"

 

"It is not like that...."

 

"I've try my best waiting for you go out from your house this morning, and following you up here is not easy, P'! But the response that I get from you is very unpleasant." Kim pretended to be annoyed, he followed Pie browse the shelves are filled with ingredients kitchen calmly.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter