A hand to hold

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim looks at Pie who apparently look doesn’t understand about the problems that occurred. His eyes search the nearest place so that they can seat after he found it, Kim invites them all to enter into the same place. Kim and Tavee sit in one table, while Pie and Mario looks have been talking at other tables. Occasional Kim watch Pie, then looked back at Tavee.

 

"You look very happy, P'Kim. Is she your future wife?" Asked Tavee

 

Kim feels nervous, and he hates to be in a situation like this. Is he happy together Pie? OF COURSE. But it won’t be the same as the other if Kim shared his happiness with Tavee. "She and I are married legally. So she is my wife now."

 

"You didn’t tell us at all, Pee."

 

"I will send the invitation this weekend."

 

Tavee looks at for a moment. "She is beautiful, mature, and looks good."

 

Kim doesn’t answer anything. Everything feels very stiff, he even felt nervous to talk today. Tavee come to Bangkok like what he hope this whole year, but this young girl is TOO LATE. Kim shouldn’t be too confident, Tavee came only for ask the truth of his marriage and she even come with Mario.

 

Kim cleared his throat before starting his words. "Sorry for not told before."

 

"I should say so. I really , chase you here, to Bangkok hoping you will cancel your wedding and get back with me."

 

Kim almost snapped, is Tavee really love me? Is it true? Oh, but what if Tavee just affraid? Affraid that Kim will went away with someone else and won’t be returned to her with the same feeling. I don’t know, Kim is not sure.

 

 "I love you so much, Tavee. I love you with the feeling that I never felt it to others before. At first I hesitated because I think this I have this feeling because you already resembles a woman I ever loved. But in the end I know that I really feel it to you. But you know Tavee, one side feeling is not enough!"

 

Tavee looks at Kim surprise. "What’s the reason you say that? Do you understand how I really feel?"

 

"What kind of feeling that you mean?"

 

"Okay P’Kim, I know, maybe all along this time I'm not trying to realized the attention that you give to me. But now I understand everything. I've heard stories from P'Fern. From her, I've pretty much know what kind of person I am to you actually."

 

“At first I thought so too. We kissed, it was the beginning of every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter