M E D I A T I O N

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Amen!! When the mediation will be held?”

 

“Tomorow afternoon.”

 

Tomorow afternoon? Kim release a heavy breath. That good girl facing a hard situation now. What can Kim do to help her? Kim feel that he and Pie have the same problem. He know what Pie feel now, and he know what Pie need now. When he suffers, nobody around him, even just for help him, Kim always help himself although he really need somebody beside him. It will same with Pie, she really need somebody beside her, but she choose to run and face that damn problem by herself. Like Kim do, all this one whole year.

 

They are arrive at Van’s house, with minimalis and beach side concept, that house is really has a great window proportion, so the light and air will be full fill the house so well. After they step in to the house, Kim rush himself to his room and looking for his note book, afraid that tomorow afternoon he has an important appointment, but nope, YESS!!!

 

Tomorow, Kim will come to that mediation, for help Pie – girl that have “hard time caused by a person that we love” same with Kim. Kim actually still doesn’t know what he can do tomorow for Pie, but at least by just attend, will be ease her hurt heart a little.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim murmured all along way, looking for coffee shop that Van told before. He regret himself for not asking detail about address, and or that how that coffee shop look a like, yesterday he was so busy call everybody that he know asking about recommendation which model that he can bring to Paris tomorow.

 

Kim look at his wirstwatch, , I’ve been late now. He worried about Pie’s condition now, facing a mad wife (Mrs. Sarah), her lovely ex (Mr. Mike), and their law (Van), she face them alone, Pie doesn’t pay lawyer. Kim throw his look to around the street when finaly he found them, he can see Pie and Van sit beside glass wall with another couple in front of them.

 

Oh God, why Pie always bring her head down, are they already shooting Pie with so many question? Is Pie can’t answer that question? Is Pie can’t tell them that she is no wrong in that case? God ... Please save her ...

 

Kim take a big step to that coffee shop but suddenly he stop right a few metters before the door. He can enter that coffee shop anytime like regular guest, but he afraid, he afraid that he can’t control his anger and make a mistake, cause he already late and doesn’t now the curent situation. He decide to call Van, and hide behind wall. From this place, Kim can see all concern change to Van, his phone is ringing because Kim’s call.

 

“What happen?” Van already standing out side the door

 

“How’s condition now?”

 

“The mediation start base on schedule, but from the begining Pie still not answer one question at all. Me & Mrs. Sarah already get frustasted because of it, except Mr.Mike, he is the one who look so happy when Pie really not answer every question. It really makes Pie looks like she’s wrong.”

 

“.......”

 

“Kim, hi!! Why you so silent now? Are you still on your plan? Come and help her? But make sure that you won’t make everything worse by mad inside here.”

 

“Of course I won’t destroy my charming face by angry in front of them.”

 

“Okay .. So hurry up come inside before I get in back. I don’t wanna make them think that you are one of my spy. I will stand here, pretending talking on phone until you already inside.

 

Kim took his phone off. Walking in a big step, passing Van pretend that don’t know each other, and get inside the coffee shop. Pie is there, looks really a strong woman. She hold her anger from everything that make she upset, from the words that she accept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter