Can We Talk?

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there is no Van, Kim doubt that his proposal will be accepted by Pie’s family. Pie is right, that convinced her father is the hardest thing, but Kim had to prove that his father doesn’t hate him. The wedding will be held after Christmas, is still very long. But because Kim doesnn’t want Pie changes her mind, then he had registered their marriage. He and Pie has legally become husband and wife according to law. All of it is already makes Kim quite a relief, even though Pie still refuses to live together before the wedding is held.

 

After that, the months passed, and all that they went through by walking on streets, play around, visiting one boutique to another, Kim always said "I take her for preparing the wedding" as an excuse to bring Pie out of the house and took her to Bangkok – Kim’s family’s apartement.

 

Although everything feels like play around, but his mother, Hongyok, and Van satisfied and proud about Kim's choice, however, because they are all know Pie as a teacher and a very nice and kind hearted woman. Moreover, with Pie’s concistenciest to reject sleep at same room with Kim before the wedding begins. Pie  still remain as a teacher when together Hongyok, and back act as a P' if she with Kim.

 

But all the memories about Tavee is still attached and endlessly annoying. Kim feels the sadness because of his decision to forget Tavee not make he completely relax. Kim is still not entirely sincere.

 

Now, the marriage less than a month away, and he never announce it to anyone on his office’s areas - other parts of Bangkok. He only told that news to Fern, and the response was very bad. She lamented how quickly Kim take a decision before he knows Tavee’s real feelings to him. But the days he spend together with Pie can be very consoling because he could spend money to make over Pie, the already successful gave him satisfaction.

 

Kim noticed his appearance once again, today he promised to accompany Pie to the bookstore. Pie always choose to buy some books when compared to buy clothes. Although Pie willing to change her appearance, but Pie still wouldn’t take off her glasses. Kim fortunate, because Pie’s tastes about glasses is not bad, and it doesn’t damage her beautiful appearance at all.

 

"P'Kim!!! My sister in law has waiting for you!!! Please don’t take a long time to dress up, cause she really doesn’t like waiting." Hongyok shouting very loudly from behind the door, makes Kim grab his jacket and leave the room.

 

Pie was waiting in the living room while putting her hand on her hips. She looks Kim with upset sight, which is still trying to on hold as much as possible. Pie may not scold Kim in front of his mother, and Hongyok. "Are you ready now?" Pie said with a sweet voice, though still there is annoyed expression on her face. Pie uses a brown leather jacket with fur aksesn on her hand, matching with jacket that Kim used. Kim really like to do this, he set up Pie’s appearance, and bought all the clothes that have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter