Risk of ........

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim feels happy when he open his eyes because he get up just in time, a few minutes before dinner.

 

He turned toward Pie that still sleep beside him with a peaceful face, a key chain’s necklace that Kim gave when in the bathroom is still hang around her neck and the keys are labeled with the number in 1707 it was like it was sleeping with them too.

 

Kim remember his last words, that “love” words came out just as if not the important word. Kim said it without feeling anything, and he did it to take Pie’s heart. But it turned out that the words were not at all able to seduce Pie, all Kim’s sweet words seems not have a significant effect to her. Now Pie’s words stuck in his mind.

 

Settle your problem with Tavee first. But how?

 

Will it be enough with just talk about it with  Tavee, while deep down Kim really want to be with Tavee, even just for a while. Thinking about Tavee, making Kim in confuse by a variety of feelings. Upset, angry, resentful, but also love, and compassion. How Kim could face Tavee well with the opposite feeling constantly at war within him.

 

Kim awoke from his reverie by knocking sound at his door for three times. A voice make him feel crawl with the extraordinary nervousness, a voice that he really wanna hear and the same time really wanna get rid of his life forever. Tavee’s voice.

 

"Sorry, P'Pie. Dinner is ready!"

 

Kim doesn’t answer. Tavee choose Pie as a person to talk to, so Kim can feel grateful because it meants he doesn’t have to answer anything. But hearing the door still kncoked followed by Tavee’voice that keep calling Pie, that enough can make Kim feel disturbed. What I need to answer?

 

"What?" Pie wake up and ask in a very soft voice. Kim could feel a little relieved.

 

"P'Pie!"

 

Hearing Tavee’s voice make Pie look at Kim for a moment. She sigh and answer. "Yes, Tavee?"

 

"Dinner is ready!"

 

"Oh okay Tavee, thank you, we’ll be there soon."

 

They hear the foot step is fade away, means that Tavee is running elsewhere. That girl seems to go back to dining room and it was enough to give Kim calmness back, he breath slowly.

 

"So Kim ....”

 

“Huh??”

 

“For how long Tavee standing behind our door and keep knocking plus calling out my name?”

 

"’Not so long!"

 

"And you remains silent??"

 

“Yes of course, she calls your name, not mine, thats why I feel didn’t need to answer.”

 

“YOU!!!”

 

“Alright ..... I keep silent cause I really don’t know what to answer.”

 

"You can start by asking anything, talk about everything. Don’t make yourself look like stupid like this every time you face her!" Pie got out of bed and pulled the blankets wrapped around her body away from Kim. Kim, has been fully dressed while she's not, Pie has not wear anything since out the bathroom because Kim didn’t allow it. "Now go ahead there. I will come soon."

 

"Why not go together?"

 

Pie rolled her eyes annoyed. "Oh ... You want to see me changing clothes? Every time I tried to do that you're always forced to repeat what we did in the bathtub earlier. So don’t try to do it once again. Now get going!"

 

Kim looked at Pie with a annoyed look, but just a little. He never annoyed with Pie in so long time.

 

Although it isn’t love, but he had want Pie now, he loving her woman really like he loved a competent and talented spouse to be with him forever. Isn’t just a comfortable feeling like at the beginning, not only to forget sadness together. Whatever happens today really because Kim want it to be happen.

 

Kim steping toward the dining room and heard the door locked when he had just come out of the same door. Walking towards the place makes him feel more nervous, there is something there, something that his hunch will bring great influence in his life.

 

There is a shadow sit calmly in one of the dining room chairs. Tavee, alone, staring at her dinner waiting and not touch it at all. If Kim doesn’t remember that his bedrroom has been locked by his wife, Kim probably already ran back there and hide behind Pie’s body, protect himself from Tavee and his feelings.

 

Before really approaching Kim trying to inhale as much air and filled his lungs and then blow it through mouth very slowly and silently. After more ready, he step up to the table and sit down in front Tavee, for some reason he choose that chair. Tavee look at him a lil bit disbelieve that Kim come and choose to sit in front of her.

 

Kim swallowed, he had to talk, ask anything just for not awkward because they are only two person there and Pie still not come yet. While Mean, that woman is nowhere to be seen.

 

Wait a minute! Where’s Mean?

 

"Where’s Mean?" Kim finally able to speak well.

 

Tavee blinked as if snapped out of her reverie. "Mom? Mom has go back to paris this afternoon. There are important matters she said."

 

"And she left you alone?"

 

The girl nodded. Kim begin emotions about this, cause this really unexpected. How come Mean letting Tavee here alone while at the same place there is a newbride who was busy making out every time. Did Mean never think about Tavee’s feeling?

 

It is not different with letting Tavee more get hurt, cause Kim knows, all the interactions between him and his wife always make Tavee hurt even more. Kim even can clearly remember Tavee drop her tears  when she saw Kim's hand holding Pie on the catwalk at the time and announce to everyone that Pie is his wife now. "You're supposed to go with her!!"

 

"But what about you and P'Pie, We don’t want to distrub you all. When Mom ask me to call you and say that Mom wanna go back to Paris.....ummm I heard, I heard ..." Tavee doubt, she lowered her face deep down and trying to collect energy for speak. Her chest started heavy and then words are spoken contain entrained vibration, she nearly cried. "I heard you and P’Pie....... Sorry, I didn’t mean ..."

 

"Come on!" Kim hissed. "You already know that our plan is not to follow you two, right? We're in our honeymoon here so things like that would happen. Then why did you not decide to join Mean home? You can leave a message at front of our door and I would definitely return the Villa's key back to you or Mean!"

 

"I’m the one who want it!" Tavee’s voice keep getting vibrate. There iis a sob in between the words, and she is still trying to hide it. "My mom had to take me home, but I'm choose to stay."

 

"Hii, are you crying?" Kim softened, he hope that Tavee not being shed tears as he'd thought. Now Kim started in guilty. "Bring your head up, now! And say to me why you need to do this? All of this will hurt you, for God’s shake, Tavee, you're not a fool to do things that can hurt you more inside!"

 

Tavee looked up. Kim is true that the girl is crying, her face soaked in tears with mild swelling under her eye. Prior to this she has also been crying and her crying this time is clarify everything all that already she keep inside. She tried to open but doubt. Tavee then try harder to say what she want to say, though everything she say later will actually make her die.

 

"I'm sorry, P’Kim! I can’t help it. I still can’t wipe out my feelings, Kim! I love you, now I know it, I realize that I love you and I feel the pain every time you're with her. I want to hug your arm like what she did. Want to cook a breakfast for you, wanna touch you, hug you, wanna ..."

 

"Ah ... So like that now, huh? After some years I spent behind, wondering what’s your feeling abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter