She Kept The Promise

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tavee feels desperate now, although she should have known that Kim might not want to talk to her. If it’s not because Pie, Kim wasn’t going to stay here with her. Kim also didn’t want to eat and kept locked himself in the room. Tavee has been standing in front of Kim’s room for almost all along day and Kim hadn’t come out until now. Frustratingly, there is nothing that can replace that feeling.

 

"Kim, do you still won’t talk to me? I could give up if you still act like this! Please ....." Tavee complain, how she could show her love when Kim didn’t even see her.

 

The room’s door open suddenly makes Tavee almost cheering.

 

But Kim's face doesn’t show that he is insterest with Tavee’s happiness. He look at her so flat. "Just give up, then!"

 

"What??"

 

"Give up! I can’t do this, and I'll go. My wife is waiting in Candance Motel!"

 

"Huh? You wanna leave me here? Alone? It's the first time I came here and I don’t know my way to home! Now it’s almost dark. Why are you acting like this? Don’t you love me?" Tavee snorted. Supposedly she knew it because until this moment Kim never says he loves Tavee directly.

 

"Of course, I do, love you!" Replied Kim.

 

Tavee enlarge her eyes in disbelief. Of course? That means Kim loves her? Then why Kim still think to leave her now and go back to Pie?

 

"I love you, seriousely!" Kim continue his speech. "Even until this moment, Tavee, I still feel it."

 

"Then why do you choose to go back to her? I am here!"

 

"Because she is the one who stand with me for this long time. One year, Tavee, I wait for you and you just let me for it? Don’t you even think that I might have been with another woman? That I can’t wait? Now answer my question, when did you begin to feel that feeling? Or you feel that feeling when you hear the news that I was going to married?”

 

"It is been a long time! You know yourself how it all happened. Since the beginning I've realized that I love you, you want to blame me? But I still unsure with my self that I can make this relationship right with you. You know how hard I tried to accept your marriage wih her? But I can’t, until this moment I can’t accept that!"

 

"Then tell me, after spend a week with me, what would you do?"

 

"If you choose me, of course I'll go wherever you go. But if not, I will come back to live my life as always." Tavee still keep trying. Seeing Kim’s gaze that she couldn’t understand makes she really almost give up.

 

But then Tavee feel her own body pulled into the room and layed down on the bed. Kim is on top with both hands almost touch Tavee. As her reflex, she is screaming but Kim continued to insist touch her.

 

Kim will touch her? But why Tavee can’t accept it? She try to continue to evade and dismissed Kim's hand that kept trying touch her and it looks like it's working. Kim stop moving.

 

As has just got strucked Kim move away from Tavee which is above his bed. "Don’t you like it? You said that you want me touch you right?"

 

Tavee bring her face down after manage herself into better position. She sit on the edge of the bed, holding the tip of her sweater with a trembling hand. "Yes, I want you touch me, but I’m not ready with this kind."

 

"You should be ready because it could happen during a full week, Tavee." Kim looks Tavee that still silent. "Why do you refuse me now? You can’t do it?"

 

"I was in shock, you don’t ever do this to me before. I think you're thinking about your wife while doing it  to me earlier, because all too sudden!" Tavee trying to breath though is a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry, I can’t do."

 

"How do you feel? Afraid? You love me, right? If you love me, you shoudn’t feel afraid.” Tavee doesn’t answer. "I’ll go now, my wife is waiting at Candace!"

 

"Wait!" The intense voice just came out spontaneously from Tavee’s mouth. However she doesn’t want Kim to go. "Is that thing so important to you?"

 

"Of course ..." Kim took the bag that was on the bed. "But no! Whaever you said to me, I won’t be able to do such a thing to you. It used to be, but now, too. But I feel a bit disappointed cause you refuse me while you tell me you love me. You know, the woman who is waiting for me there, at Cancade Motel, she served me without protest, she do it dutifully every time I want even though she knows that I'm still thinking of you. During this time she has always put herself in your position, so now, can you feel how she feels? Being break up with me of course can make her free from all burdens that I bestowed to her. But I won’t let her go."

 

Tavee just stares at Kim, she was numb. Suddenly Tavee doubt that all her feelings is real or not. "But, give me a week's so that I may know how I really feel."

 

"Everything's is clear, Tavee, if you really love me you've been looking for me for a long time. Regardless of you are ready or not to make this relationship work, yo should still come to me."

 

"I don’t know where should I find you, Ms.Fern wouldn’t give me know where you stay!"

 

"Then, does Fern finally gave you know about where I stay after you know if I'm going to get married?"

 

Tavee shook her head. Fern remained consistent to not tell her anything. Tavee tried herself to find Kim, search the info about the name of show who've Kim attended in Bangkok, searching to know through the Event Organizer about every designers who participated, asking everyone that she could,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter