The "MEETING"

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost every morning Pie need to serves Kim’s demand for making a homemade coffee. Cause the fact is Kim intentionally bring his own coffee from Bangkok in order to enjoy a drink which he has become his favorite since he returned from Pattaya that time.

 

Especially for this morning, Pie not only have to make a cup of coffee and make breakfast, but also she need to hear Kim grumbling for so long because she refused to be walk out from house. Pie just wanna rest on their Flat because since arriving in Paris she always follow Kim to go anywhere and just be at Flat at night until the morning, and in times like that too she still absolutely can’t have her rest because Kim has always persuaded her to make out.

 

The clock on the wall is show 3 p.m, Kim should had already left because he had an appointment to meet his friend at this hour. But he still follow Pie ​​wherever she is going, to the bathroom, washing machine, kitchen, bedroom, Pie eventually stop moving and look at Kim with frustation.

 

"Kim I just want to stay at home today. I wanna have my rest time, can’t you know it, please?"

 

"Yes, I understand. Since we are coming in Paris I always make you tired, right? But this time my friend is a person who has an important contribution to the main event tonight. You won’t refuse to come tonight too, right? I've prepared everything for you because I’m going to take you walk at catwalk tonight. Everyone should know that I'm married now!"

 

Pie sighs. She so wanted to return to Thailand because all the time that she spent in Paris is very tiring. Take a walk in Thailand more pleasant than in Paris, though the place is very beautiful here. She feels that all place that she visit was so easy make she bored.

 

“P’Pie, come on!" This time Kim is whining. Every time he called her by that name, Pie always melted. Since their fisrt , Kim never called her with P’ again because he thinks he won’t be comfortable if making out with a woman who is always called as sister. Maybe this is the first time again since then.

 

"All right!" Pie surrender.

 

Kim came over and kissed her lips, and every Kim did that Pie should feel Shock. Too often in recent days Kim act like that and Pie had no reason to refuse. "So what time we will back home?"

 

"It won’t take so late at night, I'm sure! After all my design has been showed off, we'll back home, because I won’t let you get tired."

 

He smile, and Pie always trying to understand all his behavior. But although tired Pie never once complain about everything that Kim’s ask. Kim doesn’t give time fro Pie to change the clothes, Kim just give her a black coat to cover the knitted short-sleeved blouse that always she use at home.

 

The coat that Kim bought in Paris for her is similar with suit that he useh now. Once out of the building, Pie could feel the cold air hit her thigh so she pressed her coat.

 

Luckily Pie’s coat is a long mode to her knees, so the cold it's a bit much can covered up with that coat. Kim take her to a place with a taxi, and so until they arrived Pie ​​knowing that the location is a luxury hotel where all the events will be held this evening.

 

Kim bring her the room where many people gather, and they sit on the empty seat left. Pie listen Kim spoke to a few people in French, can be sure that he was introduced Pie to his friends on the sidelines because they greeted Pie in their modicore Thai’s skill. However Pie still trying to be polite with smiles, handshakes reply, even stooping as much as possible to all of our friends Kim.

 

"Kim, are they all designers as well?" Pie ask Kim after Kim looks more calm and not talking to anyone, they only pay attention to a lot of people who care of the equipment pacing on catwalk in front of them. Catwalk actually being in dressing as luxurious as possible.

 

"Hmmm .. some of them are not designer, they are just people who interest fashion and important people on fashion world. Most designers now are busy prepare all the work they want to show tonight!"

 

"So what are you doing here? You are not getting ready too? Who is friend that you wanna meet here?"

 

"I have a friend named James Jirayu, he is an important person who helped me to set up everything for today. So I just need to prepare my wife. Hehehee ...." Kim chuckled.

 

Then Kim remains silent cause Pie doesn’t ask anything again. She watch so many people passing by carefully and forget if Kim is on her side. Perhaps in her head, Pie is trying to guess the personality of people around her.

 

Suddenly Kim feels something strange, he knew Pie ​​doesn’t behave as usual due to Kim’s act who always beg her to comes here. Pie doesn’t want to talk a lot to him and prefer to pay attention to others.

 

 

The truth is James Ji also made Kim wait too long. That Thailand’s male who have been long living in Italy, which is also be a trusted person of his Mom was already sending a message that he would be late to meet Kim and Pie because he is still have so many things to care of. But Kim doesn’t tell about the real situation to Pie. Kim keep looking at his wife, who apparently started feeling bored and this’ve been enough to makes Kim worried.

 

"Honey, don’t you feel the room is so hot?" Kim asked while put his head on Pie’s shoulder.

 

Pie turned. "This room use air conditioning, how come this room can be overheating. I still can feel the cold."

 

"But there are so many people here, so I feel hot now. Hmmm do you have a hair tie? Hopefully, the heat can be reduced if I tie my hair."

 

Pie shook his head and turned back to people. A few moments later she let go of her hair tie and handed it to Kim. "Here, you can use it!"

 

"Then help me tie my hair!"

 

Kim heard Pie sighs, but she still stood from her seat and move to Kim’s back for help him tieding up his hair. Pie is always sweet and polite to Kim and he really likes to enjoy it. He couldn’t imagine if Pie had insisted not to follow come here, may be Kim will be alone here. No, it will be many people who approached him but it wouldn’t be the same because only pie that can make him feel comfortable.

 

Every single of Pie’s touch on his head is so feel warmth. Kim smiled enjoyed the affection of his wife’s love.

 

Pie pats Kim’s shoulder use her hand when she finish tieting Kim’s hair. But once she wanna back sit down, her seat be filled by someone else. Pie sighs again, because Kim made she lose her seat. She looked around for a place where she could sit down, but her eyes ended up on Kim's face is been looking up at her now.

 

"I wait outside!" Said Pie.

 

That words makes Kim disappointed, he doesn’t want to stay alone here. Kim tried to slip his hand in Pie waist and let her sit on his lap, suddenly, his thoughts drifted to Tavee that ever sit in Mario's lap, that memories make he feel the sadness that he already wanna forget.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter