photograph

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the last wedding dress’s fitting, Kim really do it wholeheartedly. This afternoon there will be a simple prewedding photo shoot in the studio and the dress must be finish completely before lunch hour.

 

Since their meeting with Tavee, Kim completely demoralized. Pie almost see what he feels, Pie feels she being a prohibitive, feel spoiling somebody’s relations, feels binding Kim who doesn’t love her.

 

Pie feel that she doesn’t really need Kim in her life. She still life her live if Kim goes away. However Tavee, what about that young gir? Does Tavee can receive all of this?

 

"It's great right, if wedding gown that you'll wear is exclusively designed by the bride-groom, your soon-to-be partnert of life." Hongyok murmured, looking at Pie with envy.

 

Hongyok is sitting on the living room’s sofa family apartment while her chin resting on her hands. And Nann is sitting beside her, had arrived yesterday afternoon and his face still looked sleepy. Nann should take a rest, but he refuses, he is now busy taking Pie & Kim’s picture by using his phone, arguing that Pie is only one sister, and Nann not going through this happy moment.

 

"Go ask Tao to make the wedding dress for you then!" Nann start teasing Hongyok

 

"He can’t do that, and of course he won’t do it!"

 

"By buying the dress is enough, why you want your partner design it for you?"

 

“Cause it would be different! Something you make by yourself is totally different with something you buy, stupid!” Hongyok’s voice already start raising, a sign soon they will fight.

 

Nann stop taking the picture then looked Hongyok with annoyed face. "Stupid, you said? Hey .. you should call me P', P'Nann .. Since when I allow you to call me not P'Nann?"

 

"Hi Kids!! Enough now! You two aren’t a student anymore now, why you still fight each other?" Pie began to shout and raise her eyes.

 

Noone said a word again. Nann and Hongyok go straight to their rooms. But suddenly Kim laughs though faint and briefly. He looked at Pie and make Pie turned to her.

 

"Why are you laughing?"

 

"It’s my home, not school, why do you have to be angry to them? They are just trying to release their miss feleing, and that’s the way they are. You supposed to let them."

 

Pie sighed, "My mood is bad, so I can’t understand what their want."

 

"Why? There’s a problem?"

 

"Ummm, is it been finish now?" Pie trying to change the subject, and Kim nodded in response. "Then I want to rest first. Please wake me up when it's time to go to the studio." Pie picked up her skirts that sweep the floor and stepped wide as possible.

 

Kim immediately took her arm, redirect Pie’s step from Hongyok’s room to his room. Nann has laying in Kim’s bed, but when he saw Pie ​​and Kim, he got up from his casual position and out of the room without anyone asking him. The sound of the door closed state of Pie’s awareness with unusual feelings among them. Pie sit on Kim’s bed with feeling calmer now.

 

"Tell me, what makes you upset like this?" Kim asked as he sat next to Pie

"Kim, if you still hope her, go meet her. I know you can’t cancel this marriage for save me and my family’s name. Go tell that young girl to waiting until the right time for us to part. I don’t like to see your sad face."

 

"So because of that? Because you don’t want to see my sad face? Okay, P’, from now on I will try to smile. I may not talk about it now. She already has someone else now, and you know that. You don’t need to worry, P'. Just rest stay here, because after the wedding we will fly straight to Paris."

 

Pie just looked surprised, Kim pretty stubborn about that one. Kim always said that if Tavee not really love him. Pie also have heard the story from Mario. Pie even came to visit several times to the hospital and Tavee looked very upset.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter