M O M E N T

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim has passed his summer time with lonely heart, everything that he did was so empty. It's almost one year, Kim live his new life, I mean life like this, going everywhere alone don't know about the destination, he just follow where his feet bring himself. Dragging his body to every place that he doesn't know before, trying to make he spend oh - so - many time until the sky turn to be dark again, or sometime he spend his night for walk around and sleeping at day time.

 

He face everyday like that, with a big hope in his heart at first he decide to back home. Really imagine what if someday he wake up and walk around again he will meet with Tavee, or the turth is he hope Tavee will come to seacrh Kim, to make everything right, to place everything is right on the spot that it used to be. He wait until he get bored with that thought, and it become hopeless now.

 

He really trying to hate Tavee, the girl that he loves so much, the girl that can't say that she loves Kim too, the girl that leaves Kim for another man. But in fact : He can't! Kim can't make himself hate her. And it makes Kim crazy even more. Tavee never loves me. Tavee just play around with me. Tavee leaves me for another man. Those words always keep running on Kim's brain.

 

Kim walk slowly, with one coffee can on his left hand that he takes from chiller, then he look for other thing that maybe he need after that. As long as he's in Pattaya he stayed at Van house, his cousin. His brain still works about search any kind of place that he can visit tonight, or maybe he should sleep at Hotel now, just in case he come back late night, so he doesn't need to wake Van up to open the door for him. He release his heavy breath again. Then he took his head up when he think that he look someone that he know.

 

"So, Miss .... "

 

"Yup, please wait a minute.. Sir."

 

"But there is someone right behind you now. He want to pay too, you'll make an antree line if you still stand there, Miss."

 

"Then passed me, let others pay first."

 

Kim comes closer to the cashier while look over that girl. She move to other side and get all the things from her bag's out to the floor. She look like looking for something on it. She look so confuse now, locking her look on everything that messed up on the floor. Kim take a step to that girl, and help her soon.

 

"What are you doing, Madam? Are you looking for something? Maybe I can help!" Kim offers his kindness with a bright smile.

 

"Who are you?" That girl is really look shock. Not even want to reply the smile.

 

"Awh, you are not remember me, Madam?" Kim scratch his head, then look to the girl that he call Madam before. "You are Tacher Pie, right? Madam Pie?"

 

"Uh, you know me? Yes I'm Pie." She nood her head

 

"I'm Kim, Hongyok's brother, we ever meet before when me & Van fetch Hongyok from school, she was sick on that moment. You were try to call My Mom that day, but there was no body home, so that's why I come with Van."

 

"Ohhhh ...." She tapped her hand of her hair, being so regret why she can't remember her. "Oh Ummm.. I really sorry, maybe my memory getting bad, that's why I can't recognise you."

 

Kim accept that apologize's words with warm smile. "So, what are you looking for, Madam?"

 

"My wallet, I think I lost my wallet, it sopposed to be in my bag, I was pay taxi right before I come inside this store. Hmm... Maybe I should cancel all the thing that I buy. Let me walk, please."

 

"I will pay it all, instead I think things that you buy not too much, I can cover it."

 

"Uh, you don't need to do that."

 

"That's okay, just think that I'm treat you Madam, for our second introduce moment like this." Kim walk to the cashier while still looking at Pie who still busy insert her things to the bag, Kim realize that Pie's things are not like what's matture woman brings, there is one novel, pencil case, some key on one key chain with some of her student's photo on it, and box for her glasses.

 

After everything settle, Kim give the bag contains Pie's things that he has been paid, and that girl accept it with relief.

 

Now, Kim and Pie walk side by side on the street, Kim help Pie to search her wallet, she assume that her wallet was left on taxi, lucky when they call that taxi again the management say that her wallet is really left there. Less than half hour see have her wallet back.

 

"What it's for?"

 

"For my thing that you paid before, how much you spent for it?" Pie still insist to give Kim that money

 

""What do you say? I m not a good boy who always help other people, but at least I did it cause I know who you are."

 

Looking that Pie still offers him some money, Kim touch her hand "I've say, that you don't need to pay me back, it just like I treat you, Madam."

 

"Thank you, thank you so much...."

 

"Hehehee, that's okay. But, you buy oh many softdrink before, do you have party with it?"

 

"Nope, I will drink it all alone."

 

"Really? Don't you affraid to get fat? I heard that too much drink softdrink can make your body get fat."

 

Pie take her sweet smile on her lips "i don't think that I really can get fat, but if it's really happens, then I'm okay with it. Beside I really don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter