Not Bad

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

 

 

-At school-

Jin walked down the corridor headed off to the canteen to get some snacks. He was focused on his phone as mumbled the lyrics of his favorite song. Suddenly someone bumped into him and the next seconds he got his slapping the cold floor.

 

 

"! Watch your step, can you?!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Jin quickly bowed without even looking who the other was.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jin?"

 

 

 

 

 

Jin lifted his head up. The boy offered his hand to help him stand up that Jin quickly accepted.

 

"Oh? You? That-," Jin recognized the boy but he doesn't know his name.

 

 

 

"Namjun. Kim Namjun"

Jin saw his name tag and nodded, giving the other smile. They started walking together.

 

"You're here?!"

"Uh-huh"

"I never knew or saw you before" Jin said.

"Me too"

 

"I usually go to library to read some books and have some peace, maybe that's why"

"I usually go to the rooftop, enjoying the breeze then fell asleep to have some peace, maybe that's why" Namjun said calmly.

 

"Well, okay. Where'd you wanna go, anyway?"

"Canteen"

"Okay, same with me!" Jin linked they're arms. Namjun's eyes widen, surprised.
 

Something wrong with this kid.

 

 

"What do you want to eat?"

"Just cola"

"Okay, I'll pay for it as my apology"

"Don't need to"

"I want to"

"No"

"Yes yes yes!"

 

"I said no" Namjun lowered his tone.

"Al-alright. Maybe next time"

 

Namjun didn't bother to reply and just walking away after done with paying his cola.

 

"Wait me!!" Jin ran and linked their arms again.

"Why are you so touchy?!" Namjun asked feeling kinda uncomfortable as he tried to let go of his hand, but it only made Jin tighten his grip.

"Because you're my friend!"

Namjun surprised at the boy's words. It was really the first time someone wanted to be his friend. Most of the student scared of him, cause he had that cold scary aura.

"Are you sure?"

"Why not? You dont want to befriend with me?" Jin pouted.

"Ew, it's not like that" Namjun answered. You're just look too innocent to be my friend.

"Here is my class" Namjun stopped.

"Really? Mine is there!!" Jin pointed the class beside Namjun's.

"See youuu!!" Jin waved at him that the other just replied with a nod.
 

This guy is so loud.

 

 

---

 


Namjun was walking toward Monster on the parking lot. Monster was his motorcycle's name, fyi. He quickly get on and speeding out of the gate. Then he saw Jin walking alone on the side road. The boy seemed deep lost in his thought and not realizing Namjun's presence behind him. Namjun slowered the speed and tapped his shoulder.

 

 

"OHMYGODWHOISTHERE?!" Jin jumped and turned around.

Then he sighed in relief but furrowed his eyebrows at Namjun who was trying hard to hold his laugh. Jin doesn't need to ask why, so he turned around and started walking again. Namjun quickly matched their space.

"Get on"

"No"

"No bus in this time. Trust me, I live there longer than you" Namjun said without looking at the other. 

 

Well, this is also the first time he let someone to get on his Monster, beside his mom.

Helping a new neighbor isn't that bad right? at least he tought like that.

Jin thought for a while, and Namjun make a vroom vroom sound with the engine as if he doesn’t like to wait too long. Jin finally not-so-forcefully got on it. Namjun sped his Monster right away in a high speed that made Jin SHOULD hug him from the back

.

"SLOWER THE SPEED PLEASE I'M  SURE I CAN FLY IN A FEW SECONDS FROM NOW" Jin shouted but the other doesn’t even heard him.

 

"NAMJUN JUST TAKE ME DOWN ITS MUCH BETTER TO JUST WALK"

 

And the next minute, Jin found out that he was already in front his house’s gate. It's all thanks to Namjun. Jin get off with his messy hair and pale face. Still trying to collect his soul.

 

"You can thank me later, bye"

 

VVROOOMMMM

And Namjoon disappeared before he got his soul back.

For the next days, Jin never accepted Namjun's offers anymore.

 

 

---

 

 

The sound of the bell rang signing the end of school today, made the students cheered in happiness. Jin packed his backpack got ready to go. He exited the class and decided to bought an ice cream as a friend to accompany him all the way home.

 

Jin remembered when Namjun was saying that there were no bus going to his housing direction in this time, he was annoyed cause it actually was totally a lie. He must be wanted to make fun at me since I'm a newbie, Jin thought.

He get on the bus and decided to sit at the corner. When he was about to use his earphone, someone sat beside him. Jin's eyes widen, but the other didn't even look at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter