Summer Camp

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Namjun, we're late, hurry up!"

This morning, they were going to the school camp and Jin was more than excited.

 

"Can you please ing calm yourself down because it's only half past 7 now" the other said as he tied the shoelaces.

 

"But we have to catch the bus, Namjun!" Jin said as Namjun approached him, eyes still half open and the uncombed hair.

 

They headed to the bus stop and wait for the bus that fortunely not so long after came, and quickly got on it sitting at the corner side. After the 15 minutes ride, they finally arrived at the school gate and separating when they were told to gather with their own class.

 

 

The school principal was ready to give a short speech before they could finally go.

"Good morning to all of the honorable teachers and my beloved students here. I'm so proud and grateful to see your enthusiasm to participated in this one night summer camp. As you know, we make it 1 night only because we want you guys to concentrate on the final exam more. After this camp ended, we will give you 1 week off to rest and study before facing the midterms on the next week." he paused when the students groaned before continuing, "Don't forget to take care about your condition, please keep healthy in this hot season. Well, I think that's all from me. Teachers, please take good care to our children. Have a good time and safe trip everyone, good morning"
All of the people clapped as they dispersed around, ready to get on each bus.

 

Jin waited to be called since the class president had started to call their names to get on consecutively and they should sit with their own seatmate. 

 

"Kim Seokjin" Jin back to the present when he heard his name and quickly hopped into the bus. Took a seat beside the window in order to see the scenery out there.

 

'It’s gonna be a long ride,' he thought as he put on the earphone and shut his eyes. Jin was aware that someone sat beside him and just shrugged it off since it was just his seatmate. The bus started to leave their school and Jin was ready to have a deep slumber when someone interrupted him,-

 

"Hey, can I put some of these into your bag?" Jin opened his eyes, slightly annoyed.

 

"OHMYGOSH" well, that was loud enough to get a lot of eyes stared at him in confusion. "Namjun, what are you doing here?" he whispered.

 

"Summer camp?"

 

"No, I mean, you're supposed to be in your own class' bus," Namjun shrugged as he tore the chip snacks and began to eat.

 

---

 

After the long ride, they finally arrived at the destination. People were busy taking their own luggage and began to build up the tent.

 

"Hey, go to your class area and help your partner there" Jin pushed the other away who nodded and silently walked away.

 

"Woojin, I'll help you" approaching his partner, Jin spread the tent on the ground. He took some of the sticks and gave it to his friend.

"I'll handle this side and you-", Jin looked at him who wasn't moving, "Hey! Stop daydreaming!", Woojin shook his head, pointing his finger out to Jin.

"Why?"

Turning around, Jin jumped back in surprise when he saw Namjun's face was so close to him. Jin fanned his redden face with his hand.

 

"I told you to help your partner so why are you here?"

"My partner is stupid, he chose a too hot spot"

Jin sighed, but silently thanking Woojin for choosing the spot under the tree.

 

"Whatever, don't bother me"

 

Namjun tsked, "I'm not"

 

"Stay away, you're going to destroy my tent", Jin continued his task, back facing Namjun.

 

"Did you just provoking me?"

 

"Namjun, can you not- Wait, where is Woojin?!"

 

"He dumped you" Jin took a deep breath and chose to not give any attention. He smiled brightly when his partner came back and they started to build the tent up again.

 

They were given time to rest and set their stuffs after that. When the time reached 4pm, they all were called to gather around for deviding the job. The boys had to collect the firewood for the camp fire, while the girls were preparing foods for their dinner.

 

Jin and Namjun made a bet that who had the firewood at most would be the winner and the loser should treat him an outing dinner after the camp ended.

They walked side by side, eyes wandering around. When they saw the same firewood, Jin quickly ran to take it but Namjun who doesn't want to lose did the same, accidentally pushing the other that he fell down on his knees.

 

"Hey, no violence allowed!"

 

"Sorry" Jin cleaned his pants as he compiled the firewoods on the ground. Namjun squated beside him, silently stealing the other's firewoods.

 

"No! Stop cheating," Jin swatted his hands, "Fine, just take it, take it, I'm not doing it"

 

"Then I'm not doing it too" Namjun put his firewoods down, and Jin quickly took it all.

 

"Yeaaaa~ I won!" Jin laughed out loud and Namjun couldn't help but smile seeing the other's laughter as he ruffled Jin's hair.

 

"Uhm, congratulations" said the latter jokingly sarcastically."Let's bring it all over there," When they were about to go, Jin's phone buzzed in his pocket before taking it out. "Wait a sec," he looked at Namjun which replied with a nod.

"Uhm, Taetae?"

 

'Taetae?' Namjun shifted his head when he heard the unfamiliar name mentioned.

 

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about this summer camp. I'm so sorry, sweetie,"

 

'Is he that important that Jin needed to say sorry twice? and what's with sweetie? that sounds disgusting' Namjun shrugged his shoulder.

 

"Alright, good luck with your school. I'll text you later, take care there" Jin ended the call with a smooch on the screen.

"Let's go"

"Uh-uh"

 

All the boys piled all of the firewoods on the center of the wide field where they would enjoying the night together. After doing the teachers' order, they were finally given time to change into the more comfortable clothes for the night time.

Jin sat awkwardly while Namjun across him busy with getting his clothes in his bagpack.

 

"Namjun"

 

"Uh?" he looked up to Jin direction.

 

"I want to change and..."

 

"and?" Jin swallowed the thick lump in his throat.

 

"and could you turn around for a sec while I'm changing my clothes?" Jin felt blood rushed to his face and tried to look at anything other than the boy in front of him.

Namjun chuckled, "Is it a must?"

Jin looked at him blankly.

"Hey, we're both men. I won't get aroused even if I see you "

 

"Of course! It's just I feel uncomfort changing in front of people. So, please?" tilting his head to the side with a sad puppy eyes looking right into Namjun's eyes.

"Okay, okay" turning around, folding his arms on his chest.

 

Jin immediately took his shirt off and change into a new one. When he was about to unbuckle his pants,

"But Jin,"

 

"W-What?" Jin was taken aback and quickly buttoned his pants back.

 

"From what I've seen behind your clothes, I think you got a nice body," Jin's face reddened as he heard the other continued,

"You're slim and you have a good skin that as clear as diamond"

 

"W-What are you talking a-about?" stuttered as he trying his best to get his face back to normal, slapping his cheeks with both of his hands. While in the other side, Namjun laughed, shaking his head because damn, he could clearly saw how red Jin's face was as if he has eyes on the back of his head.

 

"Stop producing any sound or I won't talk to you"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter