Like Finally

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin was still in a deep slumber, pulling his cover up to his nose sunggling closer to the warmth when he felt his room just got colder then it used to. He sensed the door was opened but he pretended to not hear anything and shut his eyes tighter.

“Seokjin, wake up, I’ll give you a ride you to the school today” Jin straightly raised his head up. Not just because his mom woke him up, but more because of her offer.

“What happened?”

“Hurry up, you’ll be late and so do I”

Jin pulled the corner of his lips a bit when his mom ignored his silly question and nodding his head as his answer to his mom who was already walking away. Messing his hair roughly before getting up to fold the blanket and placing the pillows neatly then finally went to the bathroom.

He walked out of the bathroom and went straight to the closet, taking his uniform out before putting it on the bed and chose to dry his hair first.

“Seokjin, breakfast’s ready, come on” Jin heard his mom yelled from the kitchen and he answered with a louder  “COMIN’ MOM”

He buttoned his uniform in rush, taking his tie since he could just wear it in the car later and the bagpack on his desk. Jin look over the window and just noticed the raindrop there.

‘Oh, because it’s raining now’

 

“Kim Seokjin”

“Yes, mom”

Jin rushed down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen to meet his parents who were already waiting for him with the untouched breakfast in front of them.

“Good morning, dad, mom”

“Hm, come on, just sit down, Jin” said the man as he put the newspaper he was holding down.

“Finish your breakfast so that we can go soon. You know I don’t have time for traffic jam, right?”

Jin sat on the chair and just nodded at his mom who had been reminding him to hurry and hurry since earlier. Like that, they began eating in silence.

 

---

The car stopped just right in front of the school gate and because Jin was kind enough that he didn’t want to make anyone get mad for blocking their way, he quickly unfastened his seatbelt.

“I have a meeting later so I’m not sure wether I could-“

“I know, just be careful on your way, mom” Jin gave a reassuring smile before shuting the car door.

 

The class started and ended just like it used to be unless that Jin noticed there was something. He felt like the people around him chit-chatted louder than the usual but he just shrugged it off. Walking out of the classroom, Jin went to the toilet to solve his humane business. Once he done, he walked over the sink to wash his hands when someone bumped into him.

“Woah, what an amazing coincidence, Kim Namjun, long time no see!” Jin tapped the latter shoulder with his-still-wet-hand. Namjun gave him a look, lifting an eyebrow. “What’s with that face?” Jin pouted, glaring at the other who was now washing his face.

“Wow, long time no see, Kim Seokjin, oh yeah swag” Namjun said so not enthusiastically.

“Yea, man, I give ya perfect score 100 for yo sarcasm”

“Do we really need to continue this weird conversation?”

Jin raised his brows before clearing his throath.

“Uhm, no, let’s go I’m hungry” Jin immediately took his step walking to the outside leaving the taller boy behind who could only shook his head with a little smile on the corner of his lips.

 

“Let’s just sit here” Jin put his tray on the table.

“No, we’re going to sit on that side, the corner” Namjun took his tray away while his jaw dropped seeing his food was stolen. He got up a bit hard, stomping his feet on purpose as he followed the boy in front of him.

“Gimme my food now”  Jin stretched his hands out once they seated, which Namjun ignored by putting the tray on the table instead. “God, gimme much more patience to face this annoying kid in front me today please” he whined.

Namjun ate his food in silent and it makes Jin felt slightly uncomfortable and envied the other students who were talking and laughing together.

“Hey, what did you do today?”

Jin raised his head to face Namjun, “Huh? I didn’t do anything beside going to school like usual, I think?”

“You sure? Can you tell me the details?”

Jin let out a deep sigh. “My mom woke me up then I went to shower and breakfast and my mom took me to the school, I wore my tie in the car because she said we were in rush that I didn’t even know why and just follow her, that’s it.”

“It’s weird”

“What is it?”

“The whole school is busy gossiping about you since even before the class start, you know”

Jin chocked on his food and Namjun quickly gave him his drink that Jin quickly gulped at once.

“Me? But me, I mean, why me?”

“I don’t know”

“Didn’t you hear them?”

“I did, but it’s not my business especially if the subject isn’t fun at all”

“Really, Namjun? The whole world was talking about your most precious friend but you gave no attention at all, really?”

“Not the whole world, you misheard it, I said the whole school” said the taller boy, Jin hissed at him. “And they are still talking about it even now that I don’t understand why your back is still perectly fine when people keep on digging so many hole there”

 “Where? Which side? Tell me” Jin put his spoon down as the boy in front of him elegantly stirring his orange juice.

“at 9 direction in 1..2..now”

Jin quickly spun his head to his left side only to see a bunch of nerd eating silently. They gave Jin a questioning look that makes Jin could only smile sheepishly in return.

“Stupid, you should’ve look to the other side, I said 9”

“Stupid, we sat on the opposite direction, it’s 3 for me”

“Fine,” Namjun straightened his position before getting up. “I’m going”

“Did you mean, you’re leaving me alone here right now?”

“Of course, duh”

“Hey, what’s wrong with you today?!” Jin yelled at him but Namjun only waved his hand. He almost flip the table in front of him.

“Patience, Jin, patience”

---

Namjun kicked his shoes off and put it on the shelf (he was not in the mood to hear his mom’s nagging today). Climbing up the stairs, tripping over his own foot a few times, he finally arrived in front of his room. He was mentally tired today, clicking the door open ready to throw his body until someone suddenly popped out of the cover.

“DAMN!”

“Welcome home, Namjunnie”

“What the hell happened to your ing hair for god sake” Namjun threw his bagpack away as he ed his uniform.

“Pretty, isn’t it? I didn’t know what colour would suit my pale skin so-“

“Pink it is, Pink Yoongi”

“Bingo!” Yoongi clicked his fingers.

“Go away, I want o sleep” Namjun pushed the tiny man from his bed and buried himself there.

“I came here in the rain to meet this brat but got expelled even not until 5 minutes since he came”

“No one asked you to do so”

“That’s rude,” Yoongi sat himself down next to the other on the bed. “What’w wrong with you today, huh?”

“Wow, you asked the same thing as Jin” Namjun turned around to face his pink haired cousin.

“Oh, so it’s about Jin,” Yoongi nodded as if he just asked something he already knew. “Then what about him?”

“I told you I want to sleep” Namjun pulled his cover up only to get pulled again by Yoongi.

“You are not even sleepy”

“Whoam, Ihm sho shleephy ahnd thirhed thodhay” Namjun said as he fake yawned.

“Whoah ghonnha slhap yhour fhache ihn 3” Yoongi mimicked him.

“Don’t, okay”

“Get up and tell me”

Namjun sat up leaning on the headboard behind him.

“You know,”

“No, I don’t know”

“That’s it, I don’t even know what to tell you actually” Namjun nodded and laughed at his own words. Yoongi put his hand on his shoulder.

“Namjun, you know, you look so pathetic right now”

“Thanks”

“Hey! Do you want me to throw you out through the window?”

“Friendly reminder, that I’m much bigger than you”

“Rude” Yoongi flicked Namjun’s forehead hard. “Enough with that now tell me”


Namjun shifted on his bed looking for a more comfortable position while Yoongi moved to sit cross-legged on the bed in front of him.

“What do you think about Jin?”

“Mhmm, my style?”

“Excuse me?” Namjun lifted his head, looked offended.

“Chill, dude. Did I say something wrong?”

“No, not at all. You’re right instead, he’s totally my style” Yoongi’s lips turned into a smirk.

“Jin is good, kind, beautiful, gorgeous, got a nice voice to hear, nice personality, amazing cooking skill which is a big advantage. He’s 99,9% perfect”

“Why not 100%?”

“Because I think no one’s that perfect, duh. Everyone must’ve flaws, that’s for sure” said Yoongi as he took a pillow and put it on his lap. “But do you know what’s the best of Jin?”

“What?”

“Your mom likes him” Namjun bit his lips trying to hold his smile that his cheeks got sore. “NAMJUN YOU’RE BLUSHING FOR GOD SAKE I NEED TO IMMORTALIZE THIS MOMENT” Yoongi threw the pillow away and quickly get his phone to take a picture of a blushing Namjun who was busy hiding his face now.

“Stop it, stupid, I am not” said Namjun as he tried to push Yoongi away.

“Gotcha!”

“Enough, okay?”

“Very okay, now continue what we’re talking about earlier”

“I don’t remember”

“Then, why won’t you confess to him?” asked Yoongi, putting his phone on the side table. Namjun laid on the bed, face to pillow.

“I’m not sure weather he likes me or not”

“He does” Namjun snorted at his response.

“I mean, we’re good friends now. I don’t know why do I have to have this feeling towards him, okay I’m not gonna hide it anymore just promise don’t tell anyone. But I don’t think I could handle the atmosphere if I got rejected”

“I never knew you’re this coward” Yoongi tsked. “Jin is an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter