One Step Closer

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jin put his head on the table while looking at the blackboard in front of the class. He was feeling a bit dizzy, languid, and kinda sleepy. Fortunely, this is the last class for today. Jin thought what made him like this, but still couldn't figure it out.

 

"Kim Seokjin, are you sick?" Jin straighten up when he heard Ms. Ahn calling his name. He saw the teacher looking at him worriedly.

"Ya? Oh, it's okay, mam. I'm fine."

"You look kind of pale. Why don't you just get rest in the infirmary?" The teacher suggested him, that made Jin feeling uneasy.

"No no, I'll just go to the toilet, may I?" He excused himself and went to the restroom quickly as he got the allowance from his teacher. He washed up his face and messeged his temple.

 

 

 

 

BANG

Jin flinched at the sudden sound of the harshly opened door and ran into one of the empty room there.

 

 

"THIS IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR STEPPED ON MY SHOES" Jin could heard a punch was thrown after then. He was scared just by hearing it.

 

"AND THIS IS FOR NOT FINISHING MY HOMEWORK" the next punch thrown again.

 

Wait, this voice sound familiar.

"I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to stepped on your sh-shoes...hh.." the other voice said stammering.

"A-nd my mom..was sent t-to hospital...that's why I-I couldn't-"

"Ooohh, what a nice reason you got" Jin was now sure who the voice belonged to, he quickly get out of there and saw the boy was ready to throw a punch.

 

 

"NAMJUN STOP!!"

He slipped between the boys to protect the one who had some bruise on his face.

 

"Jin? What the hell are you doing here?!" Namjun looked surprised and grabbed Jin's elbow from behind and pulled him to stay away from the other but Jin doesn't pay any attention and back to the poor boy.

 

"Are you okay? Oh gosh, you look so bad right now, go heal the wound to the infirmary right now, okay? Just let me fix things up and scold this bad boy" said Jin to the boy who seemed surprised by Jin's action, then he took a glance to Namjun.

 

"N-no, it's o-okay. This is my-my f-fault. You d-don’t have to-"

"Hey, you're totally not okay! I will call a teacher if you don't obey me" Jin threathened him and it worked.

 

--

 

Jin decided not to go back to his class and skipped for the very first time. The bell has rang some minutes ago. He and Namjun went to the rooftop, sat facing each other. The grey haired boy avoided the eye contact that Jin sent to him.

 

"Why did you do that?"

"I thought you had heard it?"

"Well, yeah, but I want to hear the more specific version from you. I hope you are willing to do it without editing some part"

Namjun sighed and messed his hair.

"First, he was running in the corridor and bumped with me then he stepped on my shoes" Namjun laid down crossing his handa behind his head.

 

"I'm sure he did it accidentally, Namjun"

"I'm not done yet"

"Okay, go ahead"

"Second, he didn't finished my homework and it made me got a punishment by Mr. Jo to clean the toilet"

Jin raised his eyebrows.

"And did you clean it?"

" no! Why would I? Disgusting"

"Then why would you punched him? I mean, that's your own homework and you should finish it by yourself, no?"

"He was making up story that his mom was hospitalized"

"And I'm sure he was telling the truth"

 

"You trusted all of what he said"

"It's not like that, Namjun. Did you see his eyes? He was extremely scared by you, there's no way he would lie"

"Whatever, I'm going" Namjun got up that followed by Jin behind him who pouted like a kid.

 

 

They went downstairs and headed off to Jin's class to get his belongings there and walked out of the gate.

"Hey, give me your phone" Jin looked to the side, facing Namjun.

"What for?"

"Nothing"

"Then no"

"Please?"

"What for?"

"Stop asking and just give it to me already!" Jin slipped his hand into Namjoon's pants pocket, searching for his phone. Namjoon's widen his eyes at him.

"Hey, you're touching my private part!"

"WHAT? Did I touched it?!" Jin quickly pulled out his hand covering his mouth and glared at the taller.

"I never knew you're this aggressive, Jin" he smirked.

"Hey, I'm not like that!" Jin freaked out, blushing in embarassment.

"Actions prove everything"

"Stop making fun of me, can you?"

"Sorry, but I can not"

"You're annoying"

"Yes, you are"

"Shut up"

 

 

They got into the bus and there was only 1 seat left. However, it made the two boys felt awkward and chose the standing section instead.

 

"There's one more seat left" Namjun was the one who broke the silence.

"I know. Just take it if you want" eyes looking out the window.

"I'm going to offer it to you anyway"

"Why?"

"Just in case you will collapse"

"I'm not that weak!" Jin stomped his foot and it made the other passengers stared at him in curiousity. He bowed quickly and said Im sorrys and sending a death glare to the other boy who was now holding his laugh.

"Seems like you like to seek for attention" 

 

They walked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter