Heartbreak

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin and Taehyung finished their breakfast and just started cleaning the dishes together. After that they separated away into their own room. The summer break has begin, Jin doesn’t really know what to do so he threw his body onto the bed as his hand traveled around the sheet to find his phone. Once he found it, he sent a message to Namjun telling him that he was bored and waited the other to reply. It took some minutes until he received a message but unfortunely his boyfriend told him that he got something to do this noon and said sorry for not being able to accompany him. Jin sighed, maybe having a movie date with Taehyung wouldn’t be so bad.

 

Right at that time the door craked open, and there, standing a Kim Taehyung wearing a black shorts and white shirt, hands on his hips as he stepped into the room. “Hyung, lend me your sunscreen, pwetty pwease,” he cutely said, showing his wide toothy grin.

 

“Are you going somewhere?” Jin asked as he looked at his brother who was already opening all of the drawer one by one, “not there Tae, the left one” then he heard a loud ‘Yes got it!’ before earning an answer from the younger.

 

“Yep, I’m gonna go on a beach date with Hoseok hyung and spend the whole day togetheeer” Taehyung excitedly clapped his hands.

 

“Ah, is that so?” Jin tried not to sound disappointed.

 

“Yeah, wanna join us?”


“And sitting there between you two like third-wheeling? nah, not interested, go away go away” Jin threw his pillow when Taehyung laughed which the younger dodged very well.

 

“You can go on a date too, with Namjun hyung”

 

“I know, you better get ready before your horse prince came”


“Alright, captain!” Taehyung immediately ran out of the room.

 

Namjun woke up earlier than his usual time but he spent some more time on the bed staring at the ceiling, probably too lazy to get up. His phone vibrated on the side table so he shifted himself to reach the device. A message from an unknown number.

 

 

‘Hello, Kim Namjun, this is Seokjin’s mother. I know that you’re surprised to receive a message from me like this. I have something important to tell you so I would like to invite you for a lunch this noon at 12pm, and I will send you the address of the restaurant soon.

And please not to tell Seokjin about this.

I would really appreciate it if you come. Thank you.’

 

Namjun harshly rubbed his eyes and read it all over again. He couldn’t believe it till he read the message for the sixth time. His heart beat so fast as he sensing that something really bad will happen. Namjun straightened himself and sat on the bed, thinking hard how to reply the message. In the end, he managed to agree and that he would come.

 

Namjun sighed, messing up his hair before going to the bathroom to take a bath. As he put on a clothes and saw his reflection on the mirror, Namjun cursed himself, well specifically at his grayish hair. He quickly took a glance at the clock which showed that it’s still 9am. Good, I still have time to dye my hair.


After getting ready, Namjun finally reach for his key and walked down the stairs. He checked his phone for the one last time and saw a message from Jin. He stopped on his step to open it properly.

 

‘Namjun, good morning~
but I’m like already bored, let’s go somewhere?’


The tall boy massaged his temple, confused about how to respond the message, but finally he managed to send one and then guilty quickly spreaded all over his body. Namjun rarely show affection towards the other but he just kind of felt like it needed to be done now.

 

‘I’m sorry, babe, I have something important to do today.
I love you’

 

Namjun had his hair plain black and neatly combed after spending about an hour at the salon. Even though he felt awkward as he not used to the new hair colour, he still wanted to look presentable to Seokjin’s mother. He actually still has some time but he decided to go to the address given to him since the place is quite far from his current position right now.


Namjun couldn’t hide his astonishment when he finally arrived at the place. He even did double check to make sure that he didn’t get lost. The restaurant looked too fancy and luxurious for people like him even without going into there yet. So, this is where rich people get their lunch.

He was greeted by a very kind waitress, asking if he booked a table yet, before he could reply another waitress came asking if he’s Kim Namjun. The said boy was surprised and nervously nodded, so then the waitress said to follow him as he lead the way towards the table.

After thanking the waitress, he made sure that the waitress went away far enough then he took his phone from his pocket. A new message from Jin.

 

‘it’s okay, Namjun my darling, I love love love love you too!’


Namjun’s lips cracked into a smile for the very first time today after reading the message from his boyfriend. The power of Seokjin’s brightness.

 

But the smile didn’t last long when someone pulled the chair in front of him, Namjun suddenly felt sweat wetting his forehead. He quickly shoved his phone into his pocket and looked up, and right, there she is. Namjun stood up and bowed to her, earning a simple nod in return, then they both silently sat on the very soft chair. Seokjin’s mother then told the waitress to serve the food. As they waited, she broke the silence between them first.

 

“Thank you for coming” she said.

 

“O-oh” Namjun stuttered before he gulped down the lump in his throath, “it’s nothing, really, thank you for inviting me” he said the last sentence completely doubtfully. Just then the waitress came serving the food on the table before going away to do his job again.

 

“Now, let’s eat first,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter