Well Done!

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jin got up in a really bright mood and good condition, because today he would go to school along with Namjun. He tied the shoelaces as he waited Namjun to pick him up.

 

Tin Tin

Getting up in a hurry -got too excited-, Jin hit his knee against the vase. Rubbing the aching spot as he struggled to walk properly towards Namjun who was now looking at him concernedly.

 

"You okay?"

 

"Perfectly fine" Jin gave an assuring smile as he got on the motorbike.

 

---

 

Mr. Woo, Jin's homeroom teacher entered the classroom. This wasn't his class, so no doubt that the class suddenly got noisy, all of their faces reflected curiousity, included Jin.

 

"Be quiet, students" The sunglassed man demanded and it was silent in a blink.

 

"I want to tell you guys that our school will hold a one night summer camp tomorrow"

 

The class suddenly full of happy cheers, some even hugging each other.

 

"Just like last years, you only need to bring things that you needed, not you wanted. We will gather in the school at 7, don't come late because we will go on time and then don't blame someone or whoever it is if you're left. Also, just like years before, class president, you shouldn't forget to write down your friends' names before we go and make sure everything's good. Any question?"

 

"Ssaem, why does it only one night? We always did 2 night before"

 

"You're already in the final year, so your time should be more used for studying" The students groaned.

 

"So, in order to make you all prepare anything you need for the camp perfectly, you can go home now. Thank you," he exited the room followed by bunch of students behind him.

 

Jin packed his stuffs calmly, going out of the room where Namjun already waiting for him outside.

 

"Hey, I have a math homework" Namjun nudged his shoulder.

 

"Oh gosh, I just remember I have English one too!" Jin facepalmed, "Let's finish it together in your house" putting his hand on Namjun's shoulder.

 

"I can't study without snacks"

 

"Fine, let's buy some"

 

---

 

They entered Namjun's bedroom. The masculine scent hit Jin's nostrils right away. It was so different with his room, that smell sweet.

"Your room is so messy"

 

"What a good first impression I got here" Namjun said as he put a small table for beside the bed for them to study. Jin sat and opened his book, reading the task, while Namjun sat at the opposite, hands grabbing the chips.

"Hey, don't eat yet" Jin snatched the snack from him.

 

"I'm charging myself" Namjun snatched it back.

 

"Open your book"

 

"Done"

 

"Pick the hardest one, I'll help you"

 

"All of them" Jin hissed, throwing a glare at him.

 

"Don't forget that I have my own homework too"

 

"Let me see" Namjun took his book, "Damn! The easiest on earth"

 

"Stop fooling around"

 

"Did you just underestimated me?" Namjun said, "Let's switch our homework"

 

They focused on each other's homework and the next 20 minutes they already finished it all. Jin took his book, seeing Namjun's answers there. Silently amazed.

 

"English is easy"

 

"It is, but this easy one is my weakness" he sighed.

 

Namjun's phone suddenly rang, he quickly put it beside his ear, picking up the call.

 

"Hey, dickhead"

 

"Yo, waddup"

 

"Let's go to the club tonight," He looked at Jin who was tidying up Namjun's messy bed.

 

"I can't"

 

"Geez, this brat. You never joined us the past 2 weeks"


 

"Uh, I.." trying to find any possible reason and, "Oh! I'm going to summer camp tomorrow, so I have to prepa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter