Energetic Mom

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Namjun walked behind his mom with the trolley as he on the mocca flavoured candy.

"We should pay for it first, Namjun"

"It will ended up in my mouth too"

"Fine, just do what you want" His mom sighed at his stubborn son. 

"Take that sugar and salt, Namjun. Why are they placed it so high" Namjun quickly took and put it in the trolley. "You're just short, mom"

"That's why God gave me a tall son"

 

"Ketchup"

"Ah, tomato too"

"Carrot, potato, spinach"

"Butter"

"Where's the meat?"

"Flour"

"Milk and cereal"

"Honey"

"Egg!"

They kept tour around the store with Namjun helping his mom taking every things she said.

"Mom, the trolley might wreck if you add something more"

"Just follow me"

"Wait, are you forgetting ramyeon?"

"No"

"Then let's find ramyeon"

"No, I'm going to stop you from eating too much instant noodles"

"What? No way! I can't cook then what am I supposed to eat if you aren't home?"

"Shut up. The trolley might wreck if we add something more" Namjun groaned and just followed his mom to the cashier.

"Oh, right. Who were you talking with earlier?"

"It's just Jin"

"Really? I really want to see him, he seems like a good boy"

"Yup"

"He seems smart too"

"He is, his class is 3-1. I'm in 3-2 and just a level below him. I'm smart too, don't worry"

"He seems kind and innocent"

"That's true, but he whine a lot"

"He's cute!"

"Yes, he isㅡ"

"Gotcha! You just admit it that he's cute"

"I-I mean yeah, he's funny"

"Not funny but cute. You like him, do you?" Namjun widen his eye when he saw his mom gave him a wink.

"Mom you're crazy"

 

---

 

Jin waited for Namjun at the school gate. It became natural now to walk home together. No matter how they fought at lunch time, they would ended up waiting each other when the last bell rang. Jin jolted when someone flicked his forehead, hard.

"It hurts!"

"Hmm the sun is extremely hot today. Let's get some ice cream" Namjun suggested without looking at the other and just walked by. Jin, who was an ice cream-addict, grinning widely and ran passed him. They decided to go to the ice cream shop near the school. But alas, the ice cream shop was only has 1 mini bowl left. Namjun wanted to just go to another shop but Jin pleaded him to stay, saying ‘it’s my favorite strawberry flavour and there is no way I can leave it alone in the freezer’. That day, they ended up sharing the ice cream and ate in the same bowl, though Namjun just got less than 1/4 of it.

They walked out of the shop with Jin smiling wide as bright as the sun and a sour-faced Namjun.

"Hey, what's with that face?" Jin nudged his shoulder.

"I'm so hungry and you, you're already full by eating the ice cream" Jin laughed hearing his answer.

"That doesn't mean I'm full, still hungry, though"

"Then let's get something to eat. Something real, that can make me full"

"Hey, I can cook for us if you want" Jin suddenly suggested that made Namjun lifted up an eyebrow.

"Seriously? Of course I want, but I don't want to bother you"

"What are you talking about? I'm offering myself so let's go!"

Jin dragged him to his house. When Namjun already settled himself on the couch, Jin came from the kitchen hung his head down.

"Why?" Namjun asked.

"I'm sorry. I haven't gone to the grocery so-"

"Let's go to my home" Namjun took his bagpack but Jin held his wrist.

"No, I'm really sorry, we can eat out there, my treat"

"It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter