First Monthsary

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Namjun, what are you doing now?” Jin said on the phone, taking a seat on the chair near the window. He bit his lower lips to control his smile.


“I’m snacking, my mom bought a lot of choco bar yesterday,” the latter said and laughed in the end.


“Really? Do you not worry about your weight? Chocolate? At this time?” Jin almost yelled.


“Well, I don’t care at all about it. Why? You won’t love me anymore if I become fat?”


“It’s not like that!”


“Then cut it off. Why aren’t you sleeping?”


“Am I not allowed to call my boyfriend at this time?”


“Jin”


“I know, I’m walking to my bed right now” Jin said as he straighten himself up before heading to the bed and lay his body on it.


“Good. Let’s go somewhere tomorrow night and have our dinner out”


“I would love to” Jin yawned.


“Go sleep, Jin”


“Fine, you too don’t stay up too late”


“Got it”


“I love you”


“Good night”

Jin hung up the call and took his phone on the side table before pulling his cover up.

 

It has been exactly 29 days since Namjun’s confession on the rooftop. Yes, Jin did count it every single day and tomorrow is their first monthsarry.

There aren’t much difference with their previous lives before officially dating. They still wait for each other every morning before walking or taking the bus to the school together. They would go on a date almost everyday after school though Jin would always make sure that they have no homeworks for the next day or had finished them beforehand first and Namjun would be the one who whined at it, saying that he could stay up late to handle the homeworks. They still throw rocks to each other on the way home and fight even over little things a lot of times but always make up in any ways. Fortunately they’ve never get into a serious one so far.

Namjun seemed to be still consistent about his preference about saying I love you. It was always Jin who says those three words every time they meet, text or call but Namjun never replied it back, he would always say other semi-romantic words or hug Jin and give his sweetest smile that seem never fail to melt Jin’s heart.

Somehow it makes Jin couldn’t wait patiently to hear it from Namjun. Though it sting a little every time he expected Namjun to reply him back but earned nothing in the end, but he believe that Namjun actually love him just as much as he does or even more if it’s possible. And it seems that it cause no problem in their relationship as well, so Jin just have to wait for the time to come.
 

---


Namjun checked his phone once again to make sure. He had sent a message to Jin telling him to eat their lunch on the rooftop but the latter didn’t reply nor read the message even until now. He thought it might be because Jin was still in his class, but it has been a few hours.

So when the bell rang, Namjun immediately left the class and went to the rooftop by himself to check if he was there or maybe….not. He dialed Jin’s number but he didn’t answer the call, Namjun decided to just go to Jin’s class. When he finally reached it everyone stareded at him, most of them had that confusion face on and some had terrified one instead.


“Where’s Jin?” said him to the point.

None of them answer him, some even switched their attention away. Namjun sighed, scratching his temple. “Look, I’m asking nicely now, so tell me before I throw a table out of the window”


“I think he was brought to the infirmary?”


“Infirmary?” the boy was about to open his mouth but Namjun didn’t wait for him to speak and rushed out of there before saying a cool ‘thanks’.


Namjun opened the door a little too hard, enough to made a loud ‘BANG’ when it smashed the wall behind, he stood for a while catching his breath.

“Kim Namjun! Don’t you know you can’t be loud in the infirmary?!”


“I’m sorry, mam, I didn’t do it on purpose!” replied him before ran away to look for Jin. Within a minute, he saw the boy laying on the bed with someone sitting on the side chair, reading on a book.


“Oh? You’re here” the guy looked up. Oh, it’s him again.

Namjun really wanted to ask why is he here but as much as he wanted to, he was more worried about why is Jin here, laying in the bed wether sleeping or not, not aware of his presence.

“What happened to him?”


“His head get thrown by a ball when the basketball club plays on the court and he happened to walk by. He collapsed right there and fainted, so I brought him here”


“Why you?”


“Well, it just happened like that?”


Namjun nodded, but the latter didn’t seem to understood his code. “You haven’t get your lunch right? I mean I can look after him if you want to eat. You must be hungry,”


“Oh, have you eaten too?”


“Yes”


“Uh, alright then, I’ll get going now”
 

“Yep, thank you for taking care of my boyfriend when I wasn’t there” said Namjun as he followed the latter’s every movement until he was lost in his vision.


“Namjun?” the said boy quickly turned around only to see a weak Jin trying to get up on the bed.


“Be careful” Namjun helped him and put the pillow behind Jin to lean on.


“Have you eaten your lunch?” Jin asked.


“Hey, you shouldn’t worry about me, you’re the one who’s sick,” Namjun flicked his forehead.


“It hurts” Jin rubbed the spot, pouting his lips and set himself laying on the bed, back facing the latter.


“I’m sorry, I’m sorry” said Namjun, a little panicked. He kneeled down on his knees right in front of Jin’s face, lovingly caressing his cheek. “Are you feeling better?”

Jin weakly shook his head.


“Alright, then I’ll take you home”


“Nooo, I’ll just rest a little more here then back to my class”


“Wait here I’m going to take your permit return, don’t go anywhere”  Namjun stated, Jin could only sigh at him, having no power to argue.

 

Once they reached Jin’s room, Namjun slowly put him down on the bed. They stopped by at small eatery to buy some food for both of them earlier, Jin refused to eat on the spot and begged to take it home. But that was when his legs were giving up to walk so Namjun gave him a piggyback ride, though he refused it at first.

“Here, eat this” Namjun put a chair beside the bed and sat on it, holding a bowl in his head.


“I’m not goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter