It Feels Strange

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Namjun and Jin walked out of the gate. Today, they decided to watch a movie together in Namjun's house. When they were about to turned left, Namjun stopped and it made Jin stopped as well.

 

"Why?"

"Wait, I want to buy a cake. Just go first if you want"

"No, I'll go with you"

They went to a bakery and chose the cake, walking out after paid for it not wanting to waste so much time.

"Do you like cake that much?"

"Not really. I bought it for my mom" Namjun said as they get on the bus and sat on the back seat.

"I told him about how we met the first time, when you gave us your homemade cake. Then she got mad at me for not leaving any single cut for her" Namjun laughed a bit remembering his mom's upset face. "So she wanted me to buy her a cake the next day, but I forgot. That's why I just bought it today"

"I should've given you more that day" Jin said "I'm sorry"

"Hey, it's not your fault. I was just too hungry that I ate them all by myself"

"I will make some cake for her soon"

"No no, I didn't mean to ask you make a cake for her"

 

They decided to stopped at the mini market to buy some snacks before heading off to Namjun's house. Chips, check. Fruit flavoured softdrinks, check. Cola, scretch. Jin put the cola back when Namjun took  it from the shelf, sweetly saying 'cola is not good for your health'.

Jin decided to change his uniform first, while Namjun did the same as he waited the other to come. Jin stepped into Namjun's house and headed off to the living room where Namjun already laying on the couch.

 

"What should we watch? I only have some horror movies"

"No! I bring my file with me, I haven't watch it, though. So let's just watch this" Jin showed his flashdisk to Namjun.

"Sure" Namjun didn't really care about what would they watch as long as the snacks were with him. Jin quickly plugged his flashdisk onn and ran to sit beside Namjun.

He played the movie and shifted himself to get the best position. He ended up leaning on Namjun's shoulder, and hands around his waist. Namjun was surprised at first, but he tried to adjust himself, so he put his arm around Jin's neck.

 

It took 30 minutes of the movie for Namjun to understand what the movie was about. It was a sad-romantic love story for god's sake. Namjun looked at Jin who was focused on the movie but he doesn't really care and just focused with the snacks. He took some of the chips and was about to put it into his mouth when Jin stopped him.

"Namjun, feed me, please. I can't move my eyes" Namjun changed his hand's direction to Jin's mouth.

"Thank you!" Jin gave him a quick peck on his jaw and just back to the movie like before.

 

A really quick peck.

 

A peck.

 

Namjun was shocked as hell, his heart pounding so fast. He cleared his throath and tried hard to focus on the movie. He ended up feeding Jin the chips along the movie.

1 hour had passed and Namjun was bored like really, really bored. He couldn't forget that feeling when Jin's lips touched his face. And with Jin's hands around his waist just not make it any better. But Namjun quickly erased that thought.
 

'It must be because this genre is not my style. Relax, the movie's going to end some minutes later'

 

And, right. The movie was finally ended with the main couple kissed under the first snowflakes, while the girl cried.

'Tsk, who would've gone out and kissed in such cold weather' Namjun snorted and heard a sob beside him.

 

A sob.

Beside him.

 

Wait.

 

"Jin, did you cry?!" Namjun jolted on his seat "Why the are you crying?!" he tried to let go his arm around Jin, but the other glued his head on Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter