House of Love

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two days later, Jin was already feeling completely healthy. He woke up early in the morning and went straight to the kitchen after washing himself up. He made a variety of foods, packing it cutely in each box. He just finished his work right when the clock pointed at 9. Jin rushed to his room to change his clothes before going out to Namjun's house, not forgetting to bring the small container of the packed meals.

 

He knocked on the door and jolted a little when it opened. Jin was immediately welcomed by the wide smile of Namjun's energetic mom.

 

"Oh my god, it's Jini,"

 

"Ah, yes," Jin bowed before smiling awkwardly hearing his name was called as 'Jini'.

 

"Let's come in," Namjun's mom opened the door wider to let him in and walking in the front.

 

"Just sit comfortably, sweetie," Jin quietly took a seat on the couch, clearing his throat.

 

"Uhm, is Namjun here?" he asked.

 

"Sure, but he's probably still death sleeping. That piggy, he's only good at eating, sleeping, and racing," Jin chuckled at her but the last thing she said made Jin lifted an eyebrow.

 

"You... you know about the race thing?" Jin asked out of curiousity.

 

"Of course, I do, we don't hide anything" she gave an assuring smile, "But don't get me wrong, it's not like I do support him to do that things, I always worried about him too. But I can't force him to stop since I think it could make things even worst. Also, I want him to enjoy his youth, and I do believe that he would stop someday"

 

The things she said really hit Jin's heart that it sank. He was impressed that he envied Namjun for having such a wonderful mother. Jin was aware that Namjun's mom was not in front of him anymore just when her voice brought him back to the reality.

 

"Namjun, wake up, Jini is heeere~ Ya, Kim Namjun!" she shouted from downstairs before walking back to Jin's direction.

 

"He won't hear me. Just go to his room upstairs and wake him up, Jini," she said as she took her bag on the table.

"I'm sorry cause I really need to get off to work now," Namjun's mom gave him an apologetic smile.

 

"Ah, wait," Jin instantly grabbed her wrist when she passed by him. The woman looked at him questioningly and Jin quickly pulled his his hand away and took a lunch box out of the container.

 

"Here, I just made it this morning," Jin handed it out to her.

 

"What's this?"

 

"Uhm.. Lunch box.." Jin shyly answered. "Just in case you're busy, you can't skip lunch" he smiled.

 

"Whoaa, thank youuu," she smiled and put the box into his bag, opening his arms wide after that.

"Come on, give me a hug"

 

"Hm?" Jin lifted his eyebrows before wrapping his arms around her.

He found it awkward at first but then she hugged Jin tightly, patting on his back softly, making the young boy comfortable. She then slowly pulled herself away.

 

"I'll just get going now then," she said as she took her step. Jin walked her till the front door and slightly bowed to her.

 

"Tell Namjun to don't forget to lock the door if you guys going somewhere, okay?"

 

"Will do!" Jin smiled as he showed his thumb.

 

"Anyway, thanks, Jini,"

 

"No problem. Be careful on your way," Jin bowed himself and earning a wave in return as she closed the door.

 

Jin immediately headed upstairs and opened the first door he found only to see a sleeping figure on the messy bed, bolsters already thrown on the floor.

 

"Namjun, wake up," Jin walked towards the bed.

 

"Naaaamjuuun, hurry up and let's go," he shook the other's shoulder who then pulled the cover over his head.

 

"Five minutes, mom, five minutes," Namjun said in his raspy voice.

 

'Mom?' Jin had his brows furrowing in confusion.

'Do I sound like a middle-aged lady?' He shrugged and climbed onto the bed. He placed himself next to the other, leaning on the headboard.

 

"Okay, five minutes," Jin reminded him then playing with Namjun's hair for a while.

 

"Sigh. You look much better in this state," Jin was taken aback when the other stirred in his sleep and snuggling closer to the touch. He quickly pulled his hand away.

 

After some minutes had passed, Jin finally woke Namjun up by sitting on his back.

 

"What the " was the first thing had came out of Namjun's mouth that morning.

 

"Hurry up wash yourself, Kim Namjuuun,"

 

The said boy opened his eyes halfheartedly, he then thought that having Jin as the first thing you see in the morning is not bad at all.

 

"Hurry uuuuuuupp" Namjun widened his eyes when he saw Jin was already on his feet, on the bed. Okay, maybe it's not that good too.

 

"Jin, no,"

 

"Yes, yes, yes"

 

"I'll jump here in the count of 3"

 

"..."

 

"One"

 

"Two"

 

"Alright, alright," Namjun got up, messing his already messy hair up before going to the bathroom.

 

Jin walked around the room, eyeing every corner that was so unorganized.

 

"Ew, it hurts my eyes," Jin took a deep breath. Rolling his sleeve up to his elbow, he began folding the blanket, placing the pillows and bolsters neatly, putting the (he guessed) dirty clothes into the basket.

 

Jin walked over the table near the closet only to get confused because there are a lot of stuffs on it, CDs, lyrics, etc. He recognized some artists, Kanye West, Jay-Z, and others.

 

"What are you doing?" turning around, he saw Namjun was drying his hair with a towel.

 

"Nothing," Jin took his step, taking Namjun's hand and pulled him to go out of the room. "We have no much time"

 

"Wait, but-"

 

"Lock the door"

 

"Hm"

 

"Bring the container for me, Namjun,"

 

"Dafuq?"

 

---

 

"Woaa~ we're here" Jin shouted as he excitedly clapped his hands. They immediately get off the bus, not forgetting to say 'Thank you, sir' to the driver.

 

"What is this place?" Namjun asked, eyeing the not so big building in front of them in confusion. He only read 'House of Love' written there.

 

"Let's come in," Jin walked in the front, ignoring Namjun's question that make him sigh and could ony following behind.

 

"Hello, good afternoon," They were greeted by a middle-aged lady who smiled ear to ear. Jin and Namjun politely bowed themselves.

 

"Oh my, it's you Jin!"

 

"Yes, I'm glad that you remember me, it's been a while" Jin laughed.

 

"Ay, what do you mean?" the lady hugged Jin, patting his back gently. "and it's been a long time not just a while"

 

"I'm sorry, I moved a bit far from here, and school is just not helping, that's why"

 

"It's okay, Jin. I do understand," she gave a smile then turned to the grey haired boy who was standing awkwardly there. Jin followed her direction and immediately facepalmed.

 

"Ah, he's Namjun, my friend" Jin said as Namjun bowed himself to the lady.

 

"Nice to meet you, young boy" she patted Namjun's shoulder who said the same things in return.

 

"Your style is still good, Jin," the said boy could only groan as he tried to not blush.

 

"Let's meet the kids inside,"

 

When they reached the main building, there were some kids playing together. Namjun could see 4 girls and 2 boys, just then his brain finally managed to know that he was in an orphanage.

 

"Look who's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter