Fix Up 2

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Nervous?”

 

 

A few days ago, Namjun and Jin had decided that they gonna meet Jin’s mother to have a talk with her. Everything should be settled between them and what ever the consequences turned out to be, they promised to face it together. Afterall, she’s still Jin’s mother whom he love so much, and they still need to respect her. So today, they had set a dinner meeting in one of her favorite fancy restaurant, without telling her that Namjun would be there.

 

 

Jin glanced to his side at his boyfriend. “Of course, I am. And I know you’re too, right?”

 

 

Namjun tightened the hold on Jin’s hands, lightly squeezing it. “Yeah, but we’re doing this for the best. We have each other’s back.”

 

 

“You’re right.” Jin nodded. He took a deep breath in and sighed it out then faced Namjun and putting his hands on his shoulders, giving a light massage there on the tensed muscles. Namjun then did the same to him. “Let’s get in.”

 

 

Namjun gave one last nod before reaching for the doorknob of the door where Jin’s mother had been waiting in the other side.

 

 

 

It was a complete understatement to see Mrs. Kim looked surprised by his appearance at the entrance. But then her eyes softened once she saw her son, Jin, at the back.

 

“Seokjin, you didn’t tell me-“

 

 

“Mom, let’s eat first then we can talk, please?” Jin cut her off then let himself and Namjun sat on the chair across her.

 

 

“Alright.”

 

 

They ate in a complete awkward silence. The only noises that existed were only from the forks and spoons that bumping with the plates from time to time. Namjun put a hand on Jin’s knee once he finished his meal as he knew that the other was nervous just by looking at his restless movements and the other only gave him a small smile in return.

 

 

Surprisingly, it was Jin’s mother who took the chance to talk first after all of them finished.

 

“So, what is it about? Seokjin, I thought you aren’t with him anymore?”

 

 

Jin cleared his throat before speaking, “Mom, Namjun and I did never broke up. We were just taking our time to clear things out. And in this opportunity, we want to tell you that we’re gonna continue our relationship-“

 

 

“Kim Seokjin” she glared at his son.

 

 

“Mom, please hear me out.” Jin took a deep breath and felt Namjun’s hand on his knee, “I always feel lonely all this time. My parents always have a business meeting to attend every single day in some foreign country, my brother is so far away too. I don’t have any friend where I can be truly myself, You set every single thing in my whole life, the do’s and don’t’s, and I’ve always granted everything, right?” Jin looked up at his mother but she looked away.

 

 

“And here, Namjun is the very first person beside Taehyung where I can enjoy being my true self. You only know the bad side of him but actually there are so much more of good side of him. He listen to my story, play along with me, take care of me, and always be there for me anytime I needed him. I know you’re not a bad person, mom, you’ve always wanted the best of everything for me, but your way is not right, it’s suffocating and I’m so sick of this situation.” Jin sniffled. Namjun felt bad for not being able to do anything beside rubbing his hand on his back to soothe him down. He refused to think about the way Jin’s mother shot a glare at him.

 

 

 

“Seokjin, you don’t know what you’re doing right now. What you have with him is probably a temporary things, it won’t last long. You know that I love you, right?”

 

 

“I do, and I always love you too with my whole heart. If you think that it’s just a temporary things, then let me enjoy it for the remaining time. If we ended up breaking up, then let it be. You wanted the best for me, but Namjun makes me happy.” Jin was already a crying mess right now, he couldn’t stop the tears anymore, nor he wanted to. “Please… please let me be happy.”

 

Mrs. Kim massaged her temple as she saw the sight of his son crying in front her for the very first time.

 

 

“I understand that it’s all about the company’s image, you wouldn’t let your pride down for the sake of it. So I don’t mind if you kick me out from the family’s name.” Jin said, making the other two in the room gasped looking at him in disbelief. Even Namjun immediately squeezed his hand under the table as if telling him to get a grip of himself.

 

 

“Kim Seokjin, how dare you to choose him over your own family!” She shouted at him and it was a lie if Jin said he wasn’t surprised.

 

 

“I will stay in Namjun’s house from now on, just in case you’d want to know.” Jin wiped the tears on his face as he took hold of Namjun’s hand properly this time and showed it to his mother. “We will leave now. Thank you for giving us your precious time.”

 

 

 

“Kim Seokjin!” she called again but Jin had dragged himself along with Namjun to get out of the room and headed to the parking lot.

 

 

 

 

“Seokjin, it wasn’t like we planned before.” Namjun said once the reached his car. Jin didn’t say anything but throwing himself on the other as he started to cry again, louder this time.

 

 

Namjun looked around to see if there’re people around and fortunely there aren’t any. He wrapped his arms around Jin tightly, kissing the top of his head and any other spot he could reach. “It’s okay, you can cry as much as you want.”

 

 

“I.. I’ve never talk to her like that, Namjun, she must’ve been surprised to see me like that.” Jin clutched tighter on the other’s back. “I feel so bad right now”

 

 

“No, babe, you’re doing good, remember it’s for the best of us, also her. We didn’t do it to hurt her, right?” Namjun pulled away and cupping Jin’s face in his hands.

 

 

The latter nodded at him. “Yeah, but still.”

 


 

“No buts, stop blaming yourself.” Namjun kissed his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter