Honesty

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You don't want?"

 

 

"I'm in front of your house"

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Open the door"

 

---

 

 

Jin rushed downstairs, struggled several times. He finally reached the doorknob and open the door.

 

And there he was.

 

Jin's grip on the doorknob got tighter and his knees felt like turned into jelly when he saw Namjun stood right in front of him.

They stood there just looking at each other's eyes for a while before Namjun fake coughed, breaking the awkwardness.

 

 

 

"I..that- Nam-" Jin kept stuttered in his words and Namjun who couldn't understand what was he trying to say just lifted an eyebrow.

 

 

"Ugh, my foot are so tired from too long standing. May I come in?"

 

 

"Oh" Jin was dazed nodding his head, "Yes, please" giving the other space to enter who shamelessly did and sat on the couch.

Jin followed behind and sat beside him, leaving an awkward space between both of them.

 

 

It was silent for the hundredth times. Namjun, chose to just close his mouth. He already tried to approached the other before and the response was not pleasant. So he would wait for Jin to be the one who start it.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry" and he finally spoke up. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You look so thin"

 

 

 

 

"What?" Jin was not sure though he heard it clearly. 

 

 

 

"I don't like to repeat what I said"

 

 

 

"For the past 4 days-"

 

 

 

"You look paler too"

 

 

 

Jin bit his lips, massaged his temple. If Namjun was going to interrupt him with those kind of words once again, he was sure that he couldn't hold his tears anymore.

 

 

"S-stop.. cutting me off"

 

 

 

"Have you even eaten anything properly for the past 4 days?"

 

 

With that, Jin let his tears out, not even trying to stop it. Not with Namjun in front of him, cause he really needed his embrace the most for god's sake.

 

 

Jin was even more surprised when he saw the other kept his head straight not even gave a single glance. He is not this cold.

 

 

"Namjun"

 

"What?" still avoiding the eyecontact.

 

"Why- why are you like th-this?"

 

"Why are you like this?"

 

"Don't... please. Don't treat me like that"

 

"That's right. Don't treat me like that"

 

Jin moved closer and the weeping got louder as he punched Namjun's thigh with his fist.

 

 

"Answer me"

 

no movement.

 

"Stop avoiding me, Namjun, please"

the other finally took a glance at him.

 

"Namjun"

 

The said boy took him into his embrace, hugged him tightly as he rubbed his back up and down, soothing.

Jin was too shocked to the sudden movement but enjoyed his hug and finally calming down. Face leaning on his chest, hugging the other tighter.

 

 

"I'm sorry" Namjun said with his low voice.

 

"No, I shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter