Fix Up

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It has been several months since what happened between Namjun and Jin, three months to be exact. They stopped talking since then, mostly because Namjun would always avoid the other every time they meet accidentally at school or even in the neighborhood. Jin never did forget to text Namjun every single day, asking him to meet and that he has so much to tell about, but the message always left unread. It was really hard for Jin in the first two months, but he knew that he should get a grip of himself since exam was coming, he should focus to get the best score so that his mom would be satisfied. Jin tried his best to set study as his main priority, then after that he could focus on his boyfriend, or maybe ex as in now.

The final exam was finished just yesterday but since that was the last final exam, the result would be announced on their graduation day, which will be done two weeks later. Now, that he finally has a lot of days off, he needed to clear everythings out. Jin knew that his mom was the main cause of what happened between him and Namjun, he just kind of figured it out, though he still had no idea what is it exactly. Jin tried every way to meet Namjun but alas, it all failed. Now he only has one more way; Yoongi.

Namjun was laying on the bed, both legs thrown on the headboard. He was so absorbed with staring at the ceiling till his phone vibrated on the side table, and he chose to just shrugged it off. Annoyingly, the device just wouldn’t stop ringing that Namjun let out a loud groan before answering the incoming call without looking at the called ID.

“Namjun, let’s meet up today,” Oh, just Yoongi, he thought.

 

“if you’re still trying to set a meet up between me and Jin, then no thanks. It’s been so long, I’m fine without him now,” Namjun answered and lied at the end.

 

“nah, I’m too tired to take care of two grown man fighting now,” Namjun lifted an eyebrow hearing the words from the other “but listen, I’m being serious now, I really need to meet you” since he sound really serious so Namjun didn’t have the gut to disagree.

 

“fine, where and when?”

 

“it’s too risky to talk about it in some public place so I’ll just go to your home, around 9, okay?”

 

“got it” and the call ended.

 

In the other side, Jin was with Yoongi the whole time. He heard all of the conversation, included where Namjun said that he was fine without him. That makes Jin’s heart felt like falling on his stomach. Do I really need to do this? Should I just give up?

 

“Hey, don’t think about it too much. We all know that he was just trying to defend himself, tsk, not even one picture of you was deleted on his phone, don’t worry,” Yoongi patted his shoulder. Jin exhaled a long breath that he didn’t know since when he was holding, before giving a reassuring smile towards the other.

 

“It’s okay, even if what he said is true at least I want to settle every misunderstanding between us. After that, I won’t expect anything to happen,”

 

“You know, sometimes or maybe most of the time, I think that you’re too good for Namjun, you’re so pure,”

 

“He isn’t that bad though,” Jin pouted.

 

“Bingo! if I think again, then I also know that Namjun isn’t a complete bastard,” Yoongi chuckled, checking his watch. “It’s already 5, we should go home to prepare ourselves to face Namjun later, let’s go I will give you a ride”

 

“Uh, I’m fine, I think I’ll just take the bus,”

 

“is that okay?” Jin replied with a nod. “alright, then I’ll just pick you up tonight,”

 

“sure, anyway thank you so much for helping me, I swear this will be the last time” Jin sincerely said. Yoongi gave him one last nod before exiting the coffee shop meanwhile Jin stayed there for a little longer.

 

Time surely went by quickly, the sun has long gone and the moon was already high up there in the dark wide sky. Jin nervousyly walking back and forth in front of his house as he waited for Yoongi. As soon as the latter said that he was on the way, Jin immediately sprinted out of his room. He was completely fine earlier, everything had been managed very well, like I shouldn’t cry, calmly talk to him, tell him everything don’t miss any part of the stories, and bla bla bla. But now it felt like the theories has gone away out of his mind.

 

“Jin!” the said boy frantically jumped off his position that he almost fall backward. He noticed the owner of the voice then quickly ran towards the gate to approach him.

 

“let’s go?” Yoongi camly said and Jin could only nod at that.

 

When they finally arrived in front of the door of Namjun’s house, Jin noticed that none of the lamp was , resulting the darkness that he needed to put a hand on Yoongi’s shoulder to lead the way. “I think no one’s here, too dark?” Jin sounded unsure.

 

“His mom is surely not home and we know that Namjun live in his room right?”

 

“but then how do we get in? we need him to unlock the do-“ and the door opened just right before he finished talking, “you have a spare key? cool” Jin gave a thumb up and Yoongi gave him wink.

 

“now we just need to go upstairs, as quiet as possible and remember to do what we already planned as smooth as possible, fighting!” Yoongi whispered and Jin immediately copied him as he mouthed “fighting”  with a fist in the air.
 

 

Yoongi was about to hold the doorknob when Jin suddenly catch his wrist, he turned around to see the latter and Jin quietly leaned closer to whisper beside his ear, “wait a bit, my heart is beating crazily I think I’m gonna faint”

 

Yoongi snorted before nodding his head, “calm yourself down first,” he whispered. After a while of gathering his courage, Jin finally stood up straightly.

 

“I’m ready,” Yoongi gave him a nod then Jin quickly stepped aside to hide behind the wall as Yoongi opened the door of Namjun’s room.

 

“Hey, bro,” Yoongi said as he leaned on the door frame, as natural as possible.

 

“You’re here?” Namjun said and Jin’s breath hitched upon hearing his voice this close after a long time, his heart starting to race again. “what do you want to talk about actually? Is it something really serious or you’re just playing around with me”

 

“both” Namjun frowned at him.

 

“and what do you mean by that?”

 

Yoongi stirred his eyes outside the room and there, Jin appeared, standing nervously as he looked straight into Namjun’s eyes.

 

Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter