Deja Vu

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

06:00 AM

Jin reached for his ringing alarm to turn it off while rubbing his eyes. Today, he decided to make his own lunch box. He was excited to do his old ritual because it was his first time since moved to this house.

Heading off to the bathroom to take a shower first then to the kitchen, opening the fridge.

"God, why did you make me to be a forgetful boy when it comes to not about lessons" Jin facepalmed as he took some left ingredients.

"At least simple fried rice with srambled egg will do. Yeah, thanks god, there are still so much rice left" he said "There are two sausages too, ahyeah!"

 

He started cooking for the next 40 minutes and packed it cutely before put it in his bagpack.

Jin exited the house and walked down the road.

"Kim Jin!"

Jin looked back and saw Namjun speeding on his motorcycle matched their space. He waved his hand to the other.

"Hi!"

"Get on"

"Nope. I prefer walk than fly"

"C'mon, it’s Thursday and it usually crowded on public transportation, you know it"

Jin thought for a while, "No more race" and Namjun gave him a nod, he quickly get on behind Namjun and they continued their way.

"Anyway, I know my surname since birth is Kim and my nickname is Jin. But I just know if there is no Seok it would sound weird. Don't ever call me like that again" Jin gave a tiny punch on Namjun's back, who just laughed at it.

"What makes you ride your motorcycle? I know the crowded thingy not the only reason cause we usually passed it just like that"

"I don't know? I just kinda missing to see Monster at our school's parking lot"

"Monster?"

"Yes"

"Your motorcycle's name?"

"Yes"

"I never knew you're into cute petting name"

Namjun hissed at him.

"It's not cute petting name or whatever you said earlier, it's just a nickname. To make it shorter from motorcycle to Monster, like that"

"Sure, sure"

They arrived at the school and separating in front of their own class.

 

---

 

Jin packed his stuffs neatly when the bell rang.

'Lunch time! Finally finally finally'

He took his lunch box from his bag. Walking out the class and sneak peeking into the neighbor class next to him. He couldn't see the target he was looking for so he decided to send a message.

 

 

To: Ugly Namjun

Where are you?

 

 

From: Ugly Namjun

Rooftop

 

Jin rushed himself to go to the said place after buying some softdrinks for the both of them. Panting hard after climbing the stairs, he saw the grey haired boy laying on the long bench.

 

"What are you doing here?" Jin seated himself on the floor near the cage since there was no space on the bench.

"Rest?" Namjun joined him. "What is that?"

"Oh, lunch box! I made it early in the morning hehe" Jin started to open the box, "Uh, I just bring 1 spoon"

"Are you a toddler?" Namjun chuckled but the other acted like he couldn't hear anything.

"Here, taste this" Jin offered the box to Namjun.

"Nope, just eat"

"I said, taste thiiiiis" Jin whined at him. Namjun raised an eyebrow, and quietly obeyed the other. It was delicious, not surprisingly anymore.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter