Don't Expect Much

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Later that night both Namjun and Jin contacted their siblings and told them about what had happened between them and of course not surprisingly they received a very enthusiastic response in return. Yoongi forced Namjun to treat him a bowl of jajangmyeon and soondae which earned an annoyed groan from the other, in jokingly manner.

 

It was a fine Saturday morning when Namjun was woken up by his buzzing phone right under his back. He yawned and picked up the call without checking the caller ID first.

“Namjun, open the door for me, hurry up!”

The said boy furrowed his brows when he heard the voice on the other line. “Mom?”

“Yes, don’t ask anything just open the door, please”

“Ah, yeah”

Namjun hung up the call and quickly ran down the stairs. He opened the door and was pushed a few steps back when his mom bursted inside bringing a big box between her tiny hands. Namjun immediately took the box because his mom looked like she was almost faint. Wow, it’s quite heavy.

“What is this? Food? New ricecooker? No, where’s your key?” He walked trailing behind his mom towards the kitchen direction. After placing the box on top the table, he stared at his mom as if waiting for explanation.

“That’s glassware inside the box. I bought some new plates and other kitchen equipment,” she said as she opened the box. “And about the key, I lost it, Namjun”

“Where?”

“I don’t know, sorry” she sigh. Namjun smiled at his mom and gave her a hug.

“It’s okay, not a big deal. I will go to make the duplicate later”

“Fine, I will just take some rest in my room then” she started walking to her room while Namjun bring himself laying on the couch. “Oh right, Namjun”

“Yes?”

“Don’t you have something to tell me?”

“What about?”

“About you and your new boyfriend”

“What boyf- hell no, how do you know?” Namjun straighten up his body and turned around to face his mom who has a cheeky grin on her face.

“What am I supposed to think when I saw you two kissing in front of the gate for a few minutes before you finally let him go home?”

Namjun gasped and his mouth opened then closed again just like a fish catching for oxygen. “Y-you saw u-us?”

“Mhm”

“No way, it’s embarrassing” Namjun ran his hands on his face, his mom laughed at him.

“It’s been a while since your last lover, I think. Anyway congratulation, son”

“Thank you?” Namjun doubtedly said.

“Never mind, you better call him and greet him a  sweet good morning”

“Yeah mom, it took so long for you to get some rest, right?” he sheepishly throw a sarcastic answer because damn, he was shy.

“Fine, fine, I will go to my room”

“Fast” said Namjun as he took his phone out to send a message to his, ehm, now boyfriend, Jin.

“Just don’t forget to treat him right because he is precious”

“Really, mom,” Namjun messeged his temple then he heard his mom laughed before finally gone behind the closed door.

He decided to go back to his room in case his mom caught him again, especially when he couldn’t help but smiling like an idiot. Namjun dialed the number instead of sending a message and the call was immediately picked up.

 

“N-Namjun?”

“Yeah? Were you waiting for my call? That’s fast”

“I was not!” Namjun cooed at him because he could see Jin’s blushing cheeks already.

“Alright then”

“What? Are you hanging up?”

“Why? Do you have something to tell me?”

“No, I mean, why is it so far from my expectation”

“What did you expect then?” Namjun sat on the bed and leaned himself on the headboard.

“Like, greeting a sweet good morning to each other and then I got shy because I wasn’t used to it but it was okay and then we talked abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter