So Sick

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

08:10 PM

'Namjun, we're going to the pub tonight, no rejection accepted'

 

"I'm not lying but I'm still tired"

 

'YA!'

 

"I know, I know. I'm not saying I don't want to go, though"

 

'Alright, see ya'

 

Namjun laid himself on the bed, leaning on the headboard. He was finally home this noon from the summer camp and the cousin of his already forced him to go out again tonight. He wasn't lying too when he said that he was tired.

Scrolling on his contact list, Namjun furrowed his eyebrows when he saw one of the contact numbers.

 

"Taetae..." he mumbled quietly, trying to remember the unfamiliar name.

 

His eyes suddenly widened when he finally remember what happened.

 

-Flashback-

Namjun carressed Jin's back softly, the other was already fell asleep, mouth slightly parted. He took one last glance to make sure before reached out his hand for Jin's phone next to them. Opening his recent calls then saw the contact name he was looking for on the top.

Namjun knew he shouldn't interfere people's privacy, and he knew it well that stealing people's contact numbers is kind of creepy.

BUT, he was even more than curious to know this someone named Taetae that Jin seemed to love a lot. So, Namjun kept his action by saving the numbers. He had promised himself to not taking any violence if the other guy's status is beyond his expectation.

 

-Flashback end-

 

So here he was, holding his phone next to his ear waiting for the call to be picked up. It was a lie if Namjun say that he wasn't nervous, but he had to do it, right now.

 

'Hello?' Namjun was taken aback when he heard the low voice from the other side.

'Is this his grandpa? or a close y friend who's in his 30's?' he thought.

 

Muchmore, he said Hello in English instead of Korean, but Namjun clearly remember that Jin talked all in Korean yesterday.

 

'Hello? Who is this?' Namjun was back to his sense and finally managed to answer.

 

"Uh, yes. I'm Namjun, Kim Namjun" Namjun was proud of being able to speak in English for the first time.

There was a silence since the Taetae guy didn't reply.

 

'Oh, may I help you, sir?'

 

"Nothing much. I just want to ask if you know someone named Jin, Kim Seokjin?" Namjun bit his toungue the second after he asked that.

 

'Well, did you mean the Jin who's tall, have plum lips, round eyes, and whiny?'

 

"Yes, that Jin. May I know what is your relationship with him?"

 

'If you don't mind, may I know what is yours first?'

 

"I'm a friend, we go to the same school and we're neighbor too,"

 

'Ooh, I see'

 

"Then how about you?" Namjun started to get impatient.

 

'Maybe you can ask him by yourself'

 

"Pardon?"

 

'You can just ask him. I wanna go to school now and thanks for waking me up anyway'

 

Beep.

 

 

"What a brat" was the things Namjun said when the call ended by one sided.

 

"Go to school?" Namjun looked out his window, "It's way too dark"

 

Namjun's phone buzzed in his hand, seeing the caller ID, it was Jin this time, he quickly picked up the call.

 

"Uhm, why?"

 

'Kim Namjun' the said boy lifted an eyebrow because Jin's voice sounded different.

 

"What's wrong with your voice?"

 

'I'm having a bad fever and flu and dizzy' he said so weakly.

 

"Really? Do I have to come over?"

 

'No, you don't. I'm swollen and ugly' Namjun chuckled at his words.

 

"Have you eaten?"

 

'Uhm, a little'

 

"Who are you with at home?"

 

'I'm all alone and it's even more frustasting'

 

"Where is your mom? your dad?"

 

'They went to the U.S two days before our summer camp'

 

"Aah, then just sleep now, you need a lot of rest"

 

'Yeah'

 

"I'll visit you tomorrow, kay"

 

'Yes, please'

 

Namjun put his phone on the his pocket when the call ended before went away with his motorcycle.

 

The loud sound of upbeat music immediately hit Namjun's ears the second he stepped in into the night club. It didn't took long to find his cousin, they always sit on the same place.

"Hey, brother" they fist-bumped before Namjun took a seat next to Yoongi. 

The mint haired guy handed him a glass of wine that he polite refused.

 

"I'm not going to drink tonight," Yoongi nodded and put the glass on the table.

 

"I think you already know about this, but Jin is a really rich kid," Yoongi started a conversation and Namjun widened his ears when Jin was mentioned.

 

"Everybody could see it clearly," 

 

"Dude, that's absolutely true but I never expected him as the son of the best bussiness man in this country,"

 

Namjun was about to say in return when someone patted his shoulder, making him turned his head to the side.

 

"Man, long time no see!" Jackson, his bestfriend, hugged him before sitting between the two. This blonde haired guy is kinda obsessed with skinship.

 

"Your habit of hugging people will never change,"

 

"Oh, come on. We've been friends for a long time," Namjun just chuckled at him. "You rarely came here lately,"

 

"I'm busy with my school, final year is frustasting"

 

Jackson's jaw dropped hearing his answer, he grabbed Yoongi's hand.

 

"Yes, Jackson, your ears still perfectly functioning"

 

"Awesome"

 

 

---

 

 

 

Namjun lazily got up and was looking for his phone. Once he found it, there was an unread message.

 

From : Kim Jin

Don't forget to visit this sick friend of yours.

 

Namjun chuckled before heading off downstairs. He saw his mom in the living room.

 

"Good morning, my piggy" his mom approached him and gave a short hug.

 

"Morning, piggy's mom" he said only to earned a glare.

 

"Do you want to go somewhere? It's weird to see you wake up early in the morning,"

 

"Yeah, Jin is sick. He's alone because his parents went abroad so he want me to visit him"

 

"Oh my, poor that puppy. Wait for awhile, I'll make some porridge for him"

 

"For real?"

 

"Of course, just wait"

 

"I'll just take a shower then"

 

Namjun went for about 20 minutes and once he finished, he headed off to the kitchen, approaching his mom who was busy putting the porridge into a bowl.

 

"Here, please make sure that he eat well"

 

"Will do,"

 

"I can't visit him cause I need to go to work. Please tell him that I'm sorry and get well very soon"

 

"Yes, yes, I get it," Namjun nodded his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter