Our First Meeting

Yin and Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Namjun is a gangster, he skipped school often. Once he went to school, he would just bullying the nerd, or just sleep. Of family background, he was a broken-homed boy. His dad was a demon. Namjun was always got physically and mentally hurt back then. Oh, how Namjun wanted to erase him from his entire life as if he could.

Remembering the old memories just made Namjun clenched his fist. His parents got divorced when he was still in middle high and Namjun couldn't be happier that time. He loved his mom, he couldn't see his mom wasting her tears just for that man. He totally think that his mom deserved much better than him, his own father. The factor that he was being strong-educated since young age couldn't deny the fact that it made his personality.

 

 

Jin is a good boy, either a student. He has some friends but he wasn't the kind who could tell his story easily to other. He usually share it to his brother, Kim Taehyung, who lived in the U.S for the past 2 years. He really loved his brother and cried for 3 days straight when the younger had to leave. His parents chose to sent their youngest because beside Taehyung wanted it himself, they wanted him to be independent. They also had their own home there, so it ease enough.
 

 

--Sunday 07.20 AM--

Kim family just moved to a new housing. After the big moving, because there were too many stuffs, Jin was almost alone in his new home now.

"I'm sorry, baby. This is all of a sudden. Mama promise will be back before the dinner time so we can have it together, hm?" she Jin's hair, feeling guilty leaving the boy. Jin pouted and just nodded his head. His mom hugged him one last time before disappeared behind the door.

 

"Wow, it’s only the first day and I'm alone already" Jin walked to the kitchen, looking at the ingredients he has in the fridge. Well, these was enough to make some cake for some neighbors, he thought.

---

Namjun was sleeping like a pig now. His mom left the house a few hours ago to go to work. He was just got home around 4 AM. After the racing that he won, he had to fight against the loser who doesn't want to accepted his loss. Sigh, such a wasting time, he thought.

 

Knock Knock

Namjun was too slepy and pretended to not hear the knocks.
 

Knock knock knock

Namjun just hoping the guest will got tired and just go.
 

Knock knock knock knock

'Who the was coming this early in the morning?!', he cursed.
 

Knock knock

Namjun kicked his blanket and quickly ran downstairs to open the door (stumbled several times). When he did so, the first thing got on his mind was: 'Why did his mom come back so early? because he saw someone shining beautifully. Or maybe is it just my dream?'

 

"Hello? I'm Jin. My family just moved in to two homes beside yours this morning. Oh,, and here is a small gift I made for your family"

Namjun rubbed his eyes, a bit shocked.

"What? Okay, thank you. So you made this cake by yourself?"

"Yup, I hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter