It Started With An Ice Cream Chapter 41

It Started With An Ice Cream

(Romeo & Juliet)

 

It was around 5:00am when I woke up.................It's still dark outside and kinda chilly..........Then as I stood up and tried to went to the bathroom...............I can feel that my right leg is hurt.................Because of the accident last night........And because of my darn stupidity.....................I like to scream and shout that it really does hurt............But I can't........For sure my big brother will rush again here and check me...............So I'd rather shut my mouth..........Or else he'll panic again^^

Out of the blue..............I went outside..........Literally..........Outside the house...........I am wearing a jacket...........It was Alex's jacket.............He gave me that when we we're around 2nd year high school......I think......lol^^

I didn't know that the jacket that Alex gave me................Is still with me..........I missed Alex........I wish he's here.........Walking with me......And most of all...........Holding my cold hands to make it warm............

I was at the park that time.........Around 5:30am.....The sun is already rising..........And I can feel that everyone is already preparing themselves for another day......................I don't know if it's going to rain or not........Because I can't understand clouds..........I don't know if it's going to be sunny or rainy.......Again.................

I sat on the swing........This is the place where I met Kelly.......Awwwww!! I missed that kid!!! Even though it was just yesterday.....I saw him so happy.......

It was 5:50am............When I looked at my watch............For sure my big brother is already knocking on my door........So I decided to stand up and get ready for today's school............I saw someone runnig so fast........It seems like he's been chased by someone who's like a hold-upper?!?! Not good....Should I also run?!?!? I'm the only one who's in here........I'm all alone.......What should I do?!?! Should I scream now?!?!?

Then I saw that he dropped something.......................Something like a................Book?!?! As I take a closer looked at it..........It's a Romeo & Juliet novel.........Weird.........Is this the reason why he's running?!?! The hold-upper wants this old book?!? You've got to be kidding me!!! There's no way in this present day.......A hold-upper will snatch something like this......

Or maybe.............The guy is just late for something.........Oh....Never mind......I'll just look for some information here......Maybe I'll find out who's the owner of this book........

I reached our house around 6:05am..............And my big brother is waiting for me......

 

ELI:Where did you go??

Me:I just took a walk for a while............

ELI:And why??

Me:I woke up early....So I think it will be better to walk outside for a while........

ELI:Ahhh....What's that?!? (Referring to the book)

Me:Hmmm?? What??

ELI:That one^^ (Pointing his lips)

Me:Ohh....This one.....

ELI:Yeah....Is that a book??

Me:Yup......I saw it when I was on the swing at the park.........

ELI:Someone must have dropped it........

Me:Hahaha!! It's kinda funny......

ELI:Why??

Me:Actually.......A guy is holding this.....I thought he was chased by a hold-upper......So I panicked....

ELI:A hold-upper?!!?

Me:No.......I just thought that the reason why he's running because he was chased by a hold-upper.......But no.....I think he is just late for school or something........

ELI:Ahhhhhh....Did you checked who's the owner???

Me:No........Not yet........

ELI:Let me see.....

Me:Here (Giving him the book)

ELI:Oh~~ Romeo & Juliet huh......

Me:Yeah.....Maybe he loves to read such a novels like that.......

ELI:This guy........I think he's smart......

Me:Maybe........

ELI:Oh?!?!?

Me:What is it?!?

ELI:There something that is written here........

Me:What does it says?!? (Curious)

ELI:It says........"Kevin.......Ke--Keep This Bo---ok....I Promise.....I----Will......Com--e Ba-c-k" Aish!! I can't read it properly!! (lol)

Me:Hahahaha!! Because the note is kinda blurred.......Maybe the coffee drained your brain.......(Teasing him)

ELI:Yeah right!!!Never mind....But it's cool.......Maybe it's a love letter.......And it's for this Kevin guy......

Me:Cool......I never thought that a girl will give such a tragic novel to his loved one.......Nice.......

ELI:Why don't you try to get some milk and some cereals and start eating your breakfast??

Me:Okay........(Went to the kitchen)

ELI:So what are your plans now.........

Me:I think it would be better if I try to find the owner of this book........(Pouring the milk to the cereals)

ELI:But all that it says here is Kevin........There's a lot of Kevin here......

Me:Yeah.......But I think if I will not return this book to where it belongs......The person who lost it will be bothered looking for it......So it's good to try looking for him.......

ELI:Oh!! I've got an idea........

Me:What is it?!?

ELI:Hmmmmm...Why don't you try to ask the students.......

Me:What do you mean??

ELI:I mean...Try room to room??

Me:What?! It will take me forever looking for him!!

ELI:I know it's kinda stupid.......But it might be helpful.....Did you saw his clothes??

Me:Yeah....He's wearing...................

ELI:Of course clothes......

Me:Aish!! Stupid!! Of course he is!! I saw....Oh!!

ELI:What??

Me:Seoul University's uniform..........

ELI:Huh?!?

Me:Yeah......

ELI:College or High school's uniform??

Me:High school...........

ELI:Then do what I suggest......

Me:But it will take too much time.........

ELI:Of course it will!!

Me:Okay....I'll try to ask for some help.......

ELI:But.......

Me:Hmmmmm??

ELI:Don't ask some help for me........

Me:I know.....Your patience is more thinner than mine^^

ELI:Jackpot^^

Me:Oh?!?! I have to take a bath now!!!! I'm gonna be late........

ELI:Okay.....

 

So I ran upstairs to take a bath..........It's already 6:30am..........Omo!!! I'm gonna be late!!!!!! So I rushed taking a bath......Brushed my teeth...........And went to look for my school uniform in my cabinet..........Success!!! I finished doing everything for...........20 minutes.....lol....It was 6:50am when I finished preparing myself.........I took my shoes under my bed and wear some socks.........I combed my hair after putting my shoes on........

Then I rushed down again downstairs to go to the school.............And surprisingly.......As I looked at the window...........Ki Bum oppa's car is waiting for me.......Again.......

 

Me:Bye oppa!!!

ELI:Bye!!!

Me:See you later!!! (Walking outside)

ELI:Okay!! Shiee!!!

Me:Yes?!?

ELI:You forgot these!! (Throwing to me)

Me:Oh!! The book!! Thank you!! (Got it^^)

ELI:Be careful now okay?!!

Me:Bye bye^^ (Waving)

 

Then Ki Bum oppa opened the door of his car.................

 

Ki Bum:Good morning^^.......

Me:Good morning^^

Then he closed the door and went inside the car........

Ki Bum:What's that?? Is that an old book??

Me:Yeah....It's a book......But I don't know if it's old or not........

Ki Bum:Can I take a look??

Me:Sure^^ (Giving him the book)

Ki Bum:Romeo & Juliet??

Me:Yeah.....

Ki Bum:Cool....You're reading novels like these?? (While driving)

Me:Actually I just saw it......

Ki Bum:Where??

Me:When I was at the park.......

Ki Bum:This morning??

Me:Yeah.......And I don't know who owns it.......

Ki Bum:Did you checked??

Me:My big brother and I saw a note........

Ki Bum:Where??

Me:Here......(Flipping the pages)

Ki Bum:Kevin??

Me:Uhuh......

Ki Bum:Maybe he's the owner of this book...........

Me:I think so.....But my big brother told me that there's a lot of Kevin in our school..........

Ki Bum:I'll help you find him........

Me:Really??

Ki Bum:Sure^^

Me:Thank you^^

Ki Bum:Sorry....I forgot to call you.......

Me:No...It's okay.....I know you're busy^^

Ki Bum:We'll look for Kevin together^^

 

Inside 3-1.............................................

 

Me:Hi Kris!!^^

Kris Anne:Oh! Hi Shiee!!

Me:Good morning^^

Kris Anne:How are you??

Me:I'm fine^^

Kris Anne:Good to hear...............

Me:Ahhh..Kris...........

Kris Anne:Yes??

Me:Can you help me??

Kris Anne:About what??

Me:I saw a student dropped this book this morning..................

Kris Anne:A book??

Me:Yeah.......

Kris Anne:Student of Seoul University??

Me:Yup......And he's a high school student............

Kris Anne:What's his name??

Me:It says here.....Kevin..........

Kris Anne:Okay....We'll ask Dong Ho oppa if he can help us also..........He knows a lot of high school student boys here......

Me:Thank you...

Kris Anne:You're always welcome Shiee^^

 

I hope we will find the owner of this book..................I know it's very important to him..........Because like what the note have said.......This Kevin gut should keep this book............

 

See you in the next chapter^^

-Shiee

Kevin's Romeo & Juliet Book^^