It Started With An Ice Cream Chapter 3

It Started With An Ice Cream

(Sweet Dreams)

 

I was already lying on my bed.....As I dialed Kris Anne's #.....She answered it as I expected.....

 

Me:Hello?? Kris Anne??

Kris Anne:Hello??Who's this??

Me:It's me Shiee..Are you asleep now??

Kris Anne:No...And I've got a feeling that you'll call me

Me:Well....I've got something to tell you....

Kris Anne:What is it?? Is it interesting?

Me:Hmmmmm...I don't know if you're gonna like it...But...It's going to be all about me....

Kris Anne:Awww...So go ahead then....

Me:Actually..While I was on my way home....You know that I'm always stopping by at Gelatissimo Cafe' right...

Kris Anne:Uhuh....(Chew chew chew...)

Me:(As expected...She's eating again^^) Well....When I was on my way home after buying an ice cream...I accidentally bumped on someone who's really familar to me...But.....

Kris Anne:But what??

Me:I think my eyes are just deceiving me....(I sighed)

Kris Anne:Why'd you feel that??

Me: Nah...Never mind...Hey..Are you eating again??

Kris Anne:Yeah...Why??

Me:Sweets?? Hey.......(Trying to stop her)

Kris Anne:NO!! I'm eating pudding....

Me:Pudding??!! At this time?? Oh c'mon...I already told you to stop eating sweets...

Kris Anne:You're scolding me when I'm eating sweets...But how about you?? You're always eating ice cream everyday when you're going home...

Me:Aheheheh....You got me^^ (I'm trying to change the topic of me, eating sweets)

Kris Anne:So what's you plan best friend?? Is there any futuristic plan of yours now??

Me:Well...I asked Eli oppa about that...And he knew it already and said "As far I'm concerned...Don't try to do something STUPID"

Kris Anne:Ahh~~ So Eli oppa already found out your PLAN OF STUPIDITY......

Me:Hey!! So mean!!!I'm not really that stupid^^ Just SOMETIMES=))

Kris Anne:What time is it??

Me:Oh! I'm sorry it's already 10:45...You go to sleep now...

Kris Anne:Yeah...After I brush my teeth^^

Me:I'll hung up now=) Bye bye^^

Kris Anne:Bye bye and good night!!

Me:Nyt nyt!! See you tomorrow!!:*

 

So after I hung up the phone and after talking to Kris Anne, I rushed myself to the bathroom so that I can brush my teeth......Everything that ELI oppa and KRIS ANNE's said keeps on running in my mind.....Especially the STUPID & STUPIDITY...I don't know it either....This is the first time I keep on thinking about something that's really bothering me....That guy is so much for HEADACHE:| I'm done brushing my teeth...So I already gave in to my bed to take a good night sleep......

 

Where am I?? Am I in the streets?? And why am I holding an ice cream?? Am I eating again??? I already brushed my teeth....So I started to wonder...Is this for real?? I keep on asking myself as I started to get more and more confused............Then suddenly..........I saw him for the 2nd time......He's also eating an ice cream......And he smiled at me after he saw me looking at him...So I looked away.......And started walking away from where he is standing.......But I can feel that he's still staring at me.......And also following me......I tried to walk as fast as my feet can.......But it seems like he's more faster than me......So I decided to run......I drop my ice cream intentionally, so that I can run faster.......I didn't even dare to look at my back, to check if he's still following me.....I reached the mall......I was thinking if I can hide here and try to lost him.....I went inside and look for a place where I can hide......I went upstairs at the toys section...I know that he'll not look here...I sit down and tried to relax......Tried to erase everything.....And wished that he'll stop looking and chasing at me......But my wish didn't came true.....I saw a feet.....He's wearing a chuck taylor........As I looked up......I saw him....He's smiling and trying to convince me that he has good intentions......

He asked me if I'm okay......And I said yes....Then I asked him back....

 

Me:Why are you following me?? Did I do something wrong??"

Him No...Actually I was waiting for you (He gave me a sweet smile)

Me:Me?!! You're waiting for me??

Him:Yup^^ I was just trying to talk to you....But....

Me:I'm so sorry...I was just scared.... (I interrupted)

Him:But you ran away....(He continued)

Me:I'm truly sorry....

Him:It's okay...I understand you^^ (He smiled at me again without hesitation)

Me:Can I ask you something?

Him:So where do you want to go? (He didn't answer my question)

Me:Go?? Where??

Him:Do you want to go to LOTTE WORLD??

Me:LOTTE WORLD?? (Omo~~~My favorite place!!!!)

Him:Do you want to go or not??

Me:SURE!!!^^

Him:Let's go!! =))

Me:Are we going to ride all of it??

Him:Yeah! So you better prepare yourself^^

Me:I will try...

Him:Don't worry....I'm here^^

Me:Ugh~~~Sure.....(I was trying to refrain myself to ask him why he'd said that)

Him:Are you okay?? Did I said something wrong??

Me:Oh! Me?? I'm fine don't worry..I was just......(He dragged me away to run)

Him:Okay...Never mind

Me:Ugh...Can I ask you something??

Him:Sure....What is it??

Me:May I know your name??

Him:I'm......................................................

 

Then I suddenly tripped..........And got knocked out (lol)...........Then......I heard a knock on my door......Someone is calling my name.......

 

ELI:Shiee!!! Wake up!!! You're gonna Be late in school!!

 

(Lotte World...In My Dreams^^)

See you on the next chapter^^

-Shiee