It Started With An Ice Cream Chapter 1

It Started With An Ice Cream

(Unknown)

I'm Shiee...I'm a junior high school at Seoul Univ.. I'm a happy-go-lucky girl, I'm always having fun with my friends...BUT not with my Big Brother...He's a senior..Actually I don't recognize him as my Big Brother...Because there's a time that we are against at each other...Sometimes..It's getting better to WORST....Just imagine an ordinary fight with siblings...

 

It's summer and I don't really have any plans except to shop and have fun with my best friend...Her name is Kris Anne....She's with the same year level with me...Both of us are not interested when it comes to boys and especially in RELATIONSHIPS....She thinks that boys are way too MATURE...She HATES the color of PINK..I don't know...Even me as her best friend..I don't have any clue at all why she doesn't like the color of pink..Maybe it's because it's way too feminine to her...

 

I was on my way home after school......I always buy an ice cream to make my stressful day....... I went inside to the Gelatissimo Cafe' and ordered my favorite ice cream....It's Pistachio...Because I love the color Green and of course I love Cashew nuts^^.....After buying my ice cream..I went outside to enjoy my love of my life^^..........Until........I bumped on someone who's really familiar to me.....I can't point my finger on it....But I'm sure that I've seen his face before....Not so long....It seems like it a De'ja Vu for me....

 

Me:Oops! I'm sorry...(then i looked at him)

I accidentally dropped my ice cream.....

Him:Ack! My clothes! What the heck?!

Me:I'm really sorry...I didn't mean to bumped on you...

Him:It's okay never mind(He looked at me...BLANKLY...)

 

After that disaster...I really didn't know what to do....I don't know what is he thinking....What is his reaction....And most of all.....What's his name....Instead of thinking that I dropped my favorite ice cream and get mad because of my clumsiness....His face keep on flashing on my mind....Everything....Everything is PERFECT....EXCEPT that...He got a stain on his shirt.....And he met someone like me who will surely try to look for him....EAGERLY^^

 

As I went straight home................I saw my big brother.........His name is ELI...He's very protective when it comes to me..He doesn't want me to get hurt...Physically & Emotionally.......He doesn't want me to be have a boyfriend...As if! He's always comforting me when I've got some issues inside or outside the school.....He knows everything about me..He can even read my facial expression......He's like a best friend to me....He doesn't have any girlfriend right now...Because he's too focused in his studies...There are also a lot of girls who has a crush on my big brother...I will not try to deny it that most of them are way too prettier than me..But of course..Since he is my brother...Every time I ask him..Who's pretty? ME or THESE GIRLS...EXPECT him to answer..Of course YOU! Hahahaha!! It seems like I'm having fun describing my big brother....

 

As I walk toward the gate...I didn't know that he's waiting for me..And as I've said...He knows what shows in my face....Then he asked me;

ELI:Hey! What's wrong with you?

Me: Who?? Me?? Are you talking to me??

ELI: No...Not You..The one's who's behind you (Teasing me sarcastically)

Me:Huh! I'm fine..

ELI:I'm not asking you if you're fine...I'm asking you..WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU..

Me:Like Duh! As if like you're not gonna ask me that!

ELI:Just go and change your clothes...We're still not yet done talking..

Me:Okay..Leave it your way..

 

As If! (Shouting it loud on mind).......

(My Crazy Brother^^)

See you on the next chapter^^

-Shiee