Chapter 26 - Who is she?

Reversed Cinderella Story

The crowd is screaming witnessing the shocking scene in front of them. Mostly is Oh My God?, What just happened?, Who is that girl? They yell in very very high pitch probably can break all the glass windows. Jae Joong can care less about that and only focuses on getting me back to the car with his right arm tightly hold on my shoulder. Even my body guard didn’t do as well as him protecting me. But of course, my body guard is not allowed to hug me like he does. I can’t stop the silly smile on my face until we get into the car.

“Are you ok, Ji Hyo?” – Junsu and Yoo Chun ask me in concern.

“I’m fine. Thank you.” – I softly answer them and did I mention that I am still in Jae Joong’s arm even though we are safely in the car and the crowd is already far away from us? He doesn’t seem to let me go anytime soon. He holds on to me as he is afraid that someone is about to pull me away again. I want to tell him that no one in this car has an intention of taking me away from him but I find it unnecessary. He is probably well-aware of it and I don’t mind staying in his warm strong arm at all.  

“But it wasn’t necessary to push the fans like that earlier, Jae Joong. They can be very upset.” – Ji Soo oppa tells Jae Joong

It is true. Jae Joong was indeed overly aggressive earlier. I know he was worry about me but still. I can see some of the girls were very upset when he pushed them away. I really believe that his brain doesn’t function sometime. He always acts before he thinks. Consequences are not in his priority at all. It annoyed me at first but I start getting used to it now. I have absolutely no complaint this time since he did that for me and I have to honestly admit that he looked way too cool earlier.

Jae Joong scowls – “What do you expect me to do? Just ignore her? Didn’t you see how crazy they were? She could get lost and they could step all over her” – He screams.

Well, it is a possibility but I think he is a little over exaggerated. I may get lost but I don’t think they can step all over me.

Can’t they? I did read on the news sometime that fans go injured as the result of overexcited crowd. Well, he has worked in this industry long enough. He probably sees enough crazy fans. I can’t blame him for being overprotective. I am actually quite happy actually. He was worried about me.  

“I know but you should understand that they are your fans. You need them to survive in this industry.” - Ji Soo oppa patiently explains. He definitely is right. Now I feel bad. I think I just caused trouble to Jae Joong.

“Whatever!” – Jae Joong answers curtly then turns his head to the window.

I look at him in worry. I hope that the fans won’t react too negatively to his rash behavior earlier.

We finally arrive at the hotel. The fans are waiting for them even on the entrance of the hotel. I really don’t understand how those girls can be that patient. How can they even know where JYJ stay at? They probably have been waiting all day long. But unfortunate for them, JYJ doesn’t enter through the front door. We go by the back door to avoid the crowd. One thing people don’t really know is that high class hotel always has a special entrance for celebrities or importance guests. I only know that because that is the kind of door that my father and I often use to avoid attention.  

Ji Soo gives me the key for my room and of course it is right next to Jae Joong as he requested. Moreover, our bedrooms are linked by a door. I have to make sure to lock the door tonight or this ert probably won’t leave me alone.

“Let’s go Ji Hyo.” – Jae Joong knocks on my door before I even can sit down on my bed.

 I open the door and scowl at him – “Why? Didn’t we just arrive?”

“We have to do the rehearsal on stage. The show is tomorrow. We don’t have much time.” – He patiently answers.

“Don’t you feel tired oppa?” – I ask, concerned. The life of celebrity is really not as fancy as I thought. They are way too busy, only arrive for a few minutes then have to go practice. I am sure that neither of them eat anything accept some snacks on the airplane. I don’t know how they have been doing that.

He softly smiles at me and caresses my head – “Are you worried about me?”

His voice is so soft and his smile is so gentle that release all the butterflies in my stomach. I believe my breath got taken away for a few moments as well. Since when has he learned to be that sweet toward me?  I freeze for a moment before I can nod my head.

“I’m ok. Are you tired? If you do, you can rest here and wait for me to come back.”

So he does care about me too. If it was before, he would definitely pull me with him no matter what. I guess he changes, for better, and I slowly like it.

I shake my head – “No, I am ok but will I be on the way for your practice?”

“Of course not, you can sit in front of the stage and watch us. It may be boring though.”

“I don’t mind. I have never seen your practice before.”

“Ok, let’s go then.” – He says and offers his hand to me, and I naturally accept it. Our fingers tangle, tightly. Even it is just a few days but I feel like holding his hand is something very familiar, very natural, and I love it. I love the little tingling feeling in my heart as our hand touch, I love the way he leads me with his hand doesn’t want to leave mine. I feel safe and secure in his hand. My heart is warm and so does my entire body. I flutter from just a hand contact. Never before I enjoy a hand holding as much as this. This guy, how can he always bring special feeling to my heart?

The concert is hold at a very big and beautiful stadium in Tokyo. I am amazed of how big the place is. As we enter, people are still working on the stage.

Jae Joong leads me to the seat on a front row – “Sit here and watch me ok? If you need anything, just tell Ji Soo hyung.”

“Ok” – I obediently nod.

The practice went by pretty smoothly. Since most of the songs were practice beforehand, they only had to get familiar with the stage which didn’t take much time. But when they end the last song, the staff was about to leave, a girl suddenly runs straight to the state – “Jae Joong oppa.” – She squeals and hugs my Jae Joong tightly. I stare at them in shock. Who the hell is that girl?

Jae Joong doesn’t seem very fond of that girl. He pushes her out right away. – “How many times did I tell you not to hug me like this?” – He frowns.

 Wow I didn’t know that he can dislike girl. This girl is probably very annoying. Even her high pitch voice annoys the crap out of me or maybe because she hugged Jae Joong in a very affectionate way. But why did I even bother about who hug him? He and I are not really in any kind of relationship anyway. I am kind of sad thinking about that though. I am not sure why, just that … I suddenly want to have some kind of label on our relationship.

I definitely am crazy. It is probably just the loneliness. I am probably just too hurt from Si Won so I wanted to jump to something else to forget him. But is it really a reason? I don’t know. Arg! My head is going crazy. I only know that I don’t like any girl touching Jae Joong for now, especially not that high pitch girl and who is she anyway? How can she just randomly run into a practice like this? I address the question right to Ji Soo oppa and he tells me that she is the daughter of JYJ’s show biggest sponsor and apparently that girl is a very big fan of Jae Joong. Whenever JYJ has a concert in Japan, she definitely sticks around all the time. So she is a rich spoiled princess. I figure that much.

“What is wrong about a hug oppa? Isn’t it how American greets?” – She answers with a kittenish voice. I hate it the most, when the girl tries to coddle in front of the man and not just any man, he is my man. Damn! I just yell it loud in my head. I look around to make sure that I didn’t scream it out loud. I have to hit myself for that silly thought. He is not my man and I am not his woman. We are not in the kind of relationship that we exclusively belong to each other. I have to keep reminding myself that but it doesn’t help to calm my boiling blood. I want to run to that girl, pull her away from my Jae Joong and tell her to stop acting like that. Luckily my head still has 10% conscience so I can maintain sitting at the same spot and stare and their interaction.      

“This is Japan, not America.” – Jae Joong answers, irritated and walks toward me. – “Let’s go back to the hotel.”  - He takes my hand and pulls me away.

She runs after us and yanks his hand away from me – “Who is this girl?” – She asks him in angry and throws me a sharp glaze.

He stares at her, doesn’t bother to hide his agitation – “She is my girl.” – He coolly says, pulls my shoulder tightly in his arm.

I am in shock, staring at him. Did he just say that I am his girl? Oh My Dear! How can those 4 words melt me to liquid like this? I feel like my legs are as light as cotton candy and if he is not holding on my shoulders, I am pretty sure that I already drop on the floor and beg him to repeat those words again.

This guy, how can even always do this to my body?