Chapter 28 - The confession

Reversed Cinderella Story

Deal to the overenthusiastic fans out there, we aren’t able to make it outside for dinner so the 5 of us including Ji Soo oppa decide to enjoy the buffet inside the hotel. I like the food. Fresh sashimi is always the best. Ji Soo oppa stands up in the middle of the meal to take the phone call. I am very nervous right now. I hope that is the phone call to inform about the sponsorship from my father and hopefully my father is thoughtful enough to not mention anything about me.

“Good news you guys.” – Ji Soo oppa runs back to the table with the brightest face.

“What happened?” – Jun Su asks.

“We have new sponsor.” – Ji Soo happily informs the band members. Now I can release my breath. My father is so awesome. Manage the sponsorship in just a few hours. I am glad to be his daughter.

“Really? From where?” – Even my careless Jae Joong is interest in the news. I know he has been very worried. Even though he doesn’t say it out as others but from his face and his eyes, I know he took it hard. Now I can see the release in his face and somehow I feel happy. I never know releasing other’s stress is this pleasure. Maybe because it is him.

“It’s from CSI Financial Corporation” – Ji Soo oppa excitedly says.

“Wow isn’t it the third biggest financial corporation in the world? I heard the founder of that company is Korean living in America.” – Wow! I am impressed, Yoo Chun. You know my father’s company well. I didn’t know that idol has interest in business world too.

“It is amazing. How do they even know that we need sponsor?”- Jun Su asks the question that I least wanted to be asked. Of course they wonder why the sponsor comes right at this moment. The information about withdrawal of sponsorship from the crazy girl probably hasn’t reached the main office yet. I am stunned for a moment. I even put down the spoon of miso soup that I am just putted on the outer of my lips.

 “They just said that they heard from the source that we need sponsor. Our agency didn’t ask any further question.”

Phew! Thank you daddy. I don’t really want my identity to be revealed at this moment yet.

“I hope it is not from another crazy girl.”

Yah! Jun Su. I am the crazy girl that you are talking about. I am not crazy at all, not as that girl. I am doing this out of my sincere. Of course I can’t yell it out loud to Jun Su but I will, eventually, when I don’t have to hide who I really am any more.

“Do they request any condition?” – Even though Jae Joong normally seems carefree but when he asks, he does ask important question. You do have a business man brain Jae Joong.

“There is none.” – Ji Soo oppa answers and three pair of eyes immediately look at him in surprise.

“Seriously?” – The three of them squeal at the same time.

“Isn’t it too good to be true?” – Why do you have to be so sharp today Jae Joong? Just accept it and get it over with. No need to wonder.

“It is indeed too good to be true.” – Great now even Jun Su wonders and so does Yoo Chun.

“But at least we have sponsor, now you don’t have to worry about budget anymore.” – I try to distract them from all the spectacles. I don’t want them to dig any deeper into the sponsorship. I am at red alert right now.

“Ji Hyo is right. The sponsor is very credible. Just take it as you guys are very lucky. For now, just focus on the tour, ok?” – Thank you Ji Soo oppa.

“It’s true. We need to relax for the show.” – Jun Su agrees.

Thanks God. The problem goes to rest for now. I exhale in release. Why do I have to be this nervous from helping other people? I should be proud and tell them to thank me but I can’t. I don’t need appreciation. All I need is seeing my man happy. Yes, I just called Jae Joong my man. He called me his woman earlier in front of everybody so it’s only fair for me to call him my man, even only in my head.

The tour goes through 6 cities around Japan. I am tired even though I only have to follow them around. I can’t understand how those 3 men can keep getting all energetic on the stage with their crazy travel plan. They literally have to fly early in the morning, landed, check in hotel, have lunch, practice and then official performance. They don’t really have any time to rest except a few little hours at night. I try my best to take care for Jae Joong with drink and food but still, I feel bad seeing he overworks like this. In the first 5 concert of the tours, I only stay on the back stage and watch them behind the curtain. Even the view was not the best, I still can see how cool and handsome Jae Joong is. All three of them are great but I guess my eyes are only on Jae Joong. I don’t know since when but he has become the coolest man in my mind. The way he sings and dances is just perfect. His voice is absolutely beautiful. I don’t know why I didn’t listen to his songs every day before but I know I will from now on. Even though he is very busy during the show but on every break, he always runs to me and make sure I am ok. It is super sweet of him. He cares for me even in the busiest time.

Today is the last day of their tour. The concert is held at a huge stadium in Osaka. This city is absolutely beautiful; unfortunately we can’t go out there for sightseeing. I only can see it briefly over the car window.

Unlike the other day, Jae Joong tells me to sit on the audience seat today. It is front center row. I have no complaint about that but I just feel weird. Why does he suddenly want me to stay on the audience seat? I asked him but he only tells me that he wants me to see him in a better view. That’s make sense but I still feel like there is something more than that but whatever, I will just sit on the audience for now. Standing behind the curtain was not the best view any way.

The performance starts. It is really different to watch them from here. The crowd is overly excited. They yell so much that sometimes I can’t even here what JYJ singing but after a while I become one of them. I yell and clap as any normal fan girls. Their performance is truly powerful. My man looks even better on the stage. Especially when he intentionally holds his gaze deeply at me in the middle of the performance. I think I am in love with that man over there. On the stage, he is a true prince, so cool and handsome. My heart keeps skipping so many beats. Now I understand why that crazy girl was so crazy about him. I think I am about to go insane about him too.

The last performance of the day is Jae Joong solo. The song name is “Found you”.

(A/N: Please listen to this song to feel how sweet the moment is hehe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO4tiVFXIvM)

 For some reason, this song makes my heart beats even rusher than the other ones, mainly because he keeps looking at me the entire time. Then when the song at its climate, he slowly walks down to the audience stage. He is walking toward me. OMG is he seriously walking toward me? Yes he is. My heart pounds harder and harder. I hold my breath and keep staring at him. The audiences are going insane as he stepping down.

Then finally, he stands in front of me. In front of every one, he reaches out his hand in front of me and I take his hand. He smiles, sweet as honey. Then he leads me to the stage.

What the hell is he doing? I don’t know but my head can’t function right now. I am charmed by him and the only thing I can do is following him, ignoring the noisy audiences keep screaming their lung out. When we are on the stage, he puts me stands right in front of him then he sings.

I found you, my love, the person I've been looking for
I want to embrace you passionately
Stay still and close your eyes
So that I can kiss you
I love you, I love you
I found you, the one person to stay beside me

The person who embraced my wounded heart and painful scars
I want to give you even more love always “

Oh my dear. He is looking straight in my eyes and sings he loves me. Is it a confession? I don’t know but I am already fall too deeply in love. I don’t know why my tears start rolling down. This is the most touching thing that any man has done for me. I am happy but I can’t stop my tears. Gently, he reaches his hand on my cheeks, wipes the tears off my face. And as the song end, he suddenly drops his microphone on the floor. He cups his hands on my face and before I know it, his lips are on mine, soft and tender. I just melted, my heart melted, my stomach melted. My entire body melted.

OMG I am in love.

The crowd is yelling louder than ever but I can careless. I only can focus on him right now. He is kissing me. So sweet that I can die.

He breaks his kiss but before I can catch my breath or my soul, he picks up his microphone from the floor. Again, he gazes intensely at me then asks – “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Oh Dear Lord.

My first public confession ever. I can hear the fans yell in crazy “Say yes. Say yes”

Like I need them to tell me, of course I say yes, a hundred time yes.

I can see the visible happiness and release on his face. He hugs me tightly and again he presses another sweetest kiss on my lips.

Oh dear. I am dying here.