Preparing For Housewarming

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold – MC Speaking

Italics – Personal Interview in the Black Room

MC 1: Welcome to a brand new episode with our Golden Maknae Couple!

MC 2: Last week, the couple officially moved into their newly wed home.

MC 3: And they have decided to have a housewarming party as the official meeting between their respective members.

MC 1: I wonder how today’s episode will turn out.

MC 2: Maybe they will have their housewarming party today.

MC 3: Then let’s not waste any more time and get this episode started!

The video played to show the couple in their bedroom still asleep. There were no lights on in the room and sunlight was streaming in through the window and through the canopy that was hanging above their bed.

The couple was still sound asleep on the bed but what was surprising was that the couple were holding hands. Jungkook held onto Aeri’s left hand as they slept beside each other peacefully.

MC 1: Aigoo, these two are so cute!

MC 2: I think they did it unconsciously, since they are still a little awkward with each other.

MC 3: That seems to be the case, but they are so cute. Just look at their peaceful sleeping faces.

There was complete silence in the room until soft groans were heard and Jungkook suddenly sat up, earning a soft groan from the girl beside him. Jungkook blinked several times before he glanced at his surroundings before his gaze went back to the girl beside him. It was then that Jungkook remembered that he was in his and Aeri’s new house, as a look of realisation spread across his face.

A smile broke onto Jungkook’s face when he saw the peaceful sleeping face of the girl lying beside him. Jungkook gently her long black hair with his free hand as her eyes slowly fluttered opened.

“Good morning, Aerin.” Laughed Jungkook.

“Good morning, oppa.” Yawned Aeri sleepily while rubbing her eyes.

Jungkook couldn’t help but chuckle at his wife’s cute actions, which caused her to stare at him confusedly. Jungkook simply shook his head as he laid his head back on the headboard with Aeri mimicking his action soon after.

“When should we have our housewarming party oppa?” Asked Aeri, checking her schedules on her phone.

“We can have it tonight or tomorrow, I don’t have any schedules then.” Said Jungkook, also looking through his schedules on his phone.

“We could have it tonight but it would be a little rushed, I mean we have to prepare the food. So we have to go shopping for food.” Said Aeri, tapping her chin.

“But we have school the day after though, and it wouldn’t be wise for us to stay up late on a Sunday since we have school on Monday.” Pointed out Jungkook.

“That’s true, so I guess it’s pretty much confirmed. But we are only inviting our members tonight, since they have yet to formally meet each other.” Said Aeri.

Jungkook nodded and he texted s while Aeri texted her members about the housewarming plans tonight. And their respective members happily agreed to the housewarming dinner plan.

“We need to go shopping for food after breakfast. There won’t be enough food for all out members.” Said Aeri.

“And the hyungs eat a lot.” Added Jungkook.

“Then you would be surprised by how much we eat.” Said Aeri.

“But first, let’s have breakfast.” Said Jungkook, with a smile.

Aeri nodded and Jungkook helped her out of bed. Aeri and Jungkook then made their bed before going to freshen up. Aeri headed down to the kitchen to freshen up before getting started on breakfast. Aeri opened up the cupboards and took out a bag of flour, a bag of sugar, a few eggs, a slab of butter, salt, baking powder, a bottle of vanilla extract, a bottle of milk, some bacon, a whisk, three mixing bowls, a set of measuring spoons, a waffle tray and a frying pan. Aeri washed her utensils before tying her long brown up into a semi neat bun, just as Jungkook came down into the kitchen.

“Aerin, do you need any help?” Asked Jungkook.

“It’s alright oppa.” Replied Aeri.

Jungkook could only watch as Aeri cracked open an egg with one hand while her other hand held the whisk. Aeri repeated this three times before swiftly beating the eggs. Jungkook could only stare in awe at the sight before his cheeks turned red when he realised that he was staring at his wife.

MC 2: Jungkook-shi is so lucky! His wife can do almost anything!

MC 1: It seems that she’s done this frequently.

MC 3: She’s the kind of wife that every man wishes to have. Jungkook-shi is so lucky!

It took only five minutes for Aeri to finish preparing the batter before she brushed the waffle tray with butter. Aeri the gas and placed the waffle tray on it.

“Aerin, do you need any help?” Asked Jungkook, once again.

Aeri glanced over at her husband who was leaning against the counter watching her. It was then that Aeri remembered that she promised to teach her husband how to cook.

“Well, you can prepare the bacon.” Spoke Aeri.

Aeri pulled Jungkook to join her, much to his surprise, as she laid out the frying pan for him. Aeri then handed him the bacon and a pair of chopsticks.

“Use the chopsticks to flip the bacon. Just leave them there for a minute before flipping them, the bacon should have a reddish brown colour when they are cooked.” Said Aeri.

Jungkook did as Aeri instructed while she flipped the waffle tray. Aeri watched Jungkook as he carefully placed the bacon on the frying pan. Aeri gave a small but satisfied smile before she proceeded to making the waffles. And while waiting for the waffles to cook, Aeri also whipped up some scrambled eggs, again leaving Jungkook in awe about his wife’s cooking and multitasking skills.

It wasn’t before long that the couple finished preparing breakfast together. Jungkook was very satisfied with it as he didn’t manage to burn the bacon.

“This looks great. “ Commented Jungkook.

“Oppa prepared this with his upmost effort, of course it looks great. I’m sure that I’ll taste great too, since you put so much effort into preparing breakfast this morning.” Said Aeri, with a smile.

Jungkook could only blink at his wife’s sudden compliment before his cheeks turned a faint pink at the sudden praise and encouragement.

MC 2: These two are too sweet!

MC 3: I wish my wife did that to me.

MC 1: At least this shows that they are more comfortable with each other now.

MC 2: That’s true, but one can’t help but be jealous of their relationship.

MC 3: It’s almost as if they were made for each other.

MC 1: I can’t argue with that.

“That’s because I have such a good teacher.” Spoke Jungkook, with his famous bunny grin.

This caused Aeri to blush and she hid her blushing face behind her hands by covering her face.

Jungkook chuckled and he cut up a piece of his waffle before placing it in front of his wife’s mouth.

“Aerin, say ah!” Spoke Jungkook, with his signature bunny grin.

Aerin peeked out from behind her hands only to see a piece of waffle in front her hands where should be. Aeri eyed Jungkook suspiciously who had an innocent bunny smile on his face.

“You are planning something aren’t you?” Asked Aeri suspiciously.

“What makes you say that?” Asked Jungkook, innocently.

Aeri pursed her lips before slowly opening for Jungkook to feed her while closing her eyes. But instead of something soft and fluffy in , something hard but crispy was placed in instead.

Aeri’s eyes immediately snapped open and she realised that Jungkook was stifling his laughter behind his fist.

“You tricked me!” Gasped Aeri.

“I couldn’t resist it, your reactions were too funny and cute!” Chuckled Jungkook.

Aeri’s lips soon turned into a sulky pout, one that Jungkook found to be extremely cute, so he reached over the table to pinch her cheeks.

“Why are you so cute?” Complained Jungkook, with a cute pout of his own.

MC 3: The both of them are cute.

MC 2: This couple’s sweetness is enough to make up for a week’s worth of sugar.

MC 1: I think that is one of their charm points.

MC 2: That’s true but I guess it’s also one of the perks when you date while you are still a teenager.

MC 1: That’s true too but it just seems to be so natural for this couple.

MC 3: Their flirting and interactions are very natural.

“Alright, I’ll stop teasing you.” Said Jungkook, shaking his head.

Jungkook gave Aeri another piece of his waffle, this time for real. And in return, Aeri fed Jungkook a piece of her waffle.

“Shall we wear couple fashion today?” Asked Jungkook, as they washed the dishes together.

“E-eh?” Stuttered Aeri, while her cheeks flushed pink.

“Don’t you want us to look alike?” Pouted Jungkook, pulling the agyeo card.

MC 2: Jungkook-shi’s agyeo is so cute!

MC 3: It is known that he hates doing agyeo.

MC 1: It seems that his wife is having a good effect on him.

MC 2: Jungkook-shi has been showing his agyeo a little more now.

MC 3: It’s kind of romantic if you see it this way, Jungkook-shi only shows this side of him to his wife.

MC 1: It is sweet and cute if you think about it that way.

Aeri blushed hiding her face behind her hands at Jungkook’s sudden agyeo attack.

“Alright! We’ll wear couple fashion later!” Said Aeri, still shy and not over from Jungkook’s agyeo attack.

Jungkook grinned triumphantly as he took his wife’s hands continuing to help her wash the dishes. Aeri flushed pink when she noted their strange but romantic position.

“Oppa.” Spoke Aeri, not tearing her eyes from the sink.

“Hmm?” Hummed Jungkook.

“Please don’t do agyeo again, I don’t think I’ll be able to handle another one.” Said Aeri, shyly.

“Well, I can’t handle yours too.” Said Jungkook, cheekily as he placed his head on Aeri’s shoulder.

MC 1: Aish, I’m about to die from their sweetness.

MC 3: They are so cute, helping each other with almost everything.

MC 2: They are just so cute.

When Jungkook and Aeri finshed washing the dishes, Jungkook dragged Aeri by the arm to their room. Jungkook and Aeri inspected each other’s clothes before making their choices.

Aeri headed to the bathroom to take a shower before coming out in a grey hoodie dress with black ripped jeans. Aeri’s long black hair was left untied.

“You look great, Aerin-ah.” Smiled Jungkook, giving the girl his signature bunny smile.

Jungkook then picked up his outfit before going to the bathroom. Aeri dried her hair using the hairdryer while Jungkook took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter