Behind The Cameras 2

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics – Thoughts

Episode 7’s Behind the Cameras (Aeri’s POV)

Aeri woke up feeling completely refreshed and she headed to her closet to pick out her outfit.

“What would Jungkook oppa wear?” Thought Aeri, as she hummed to herself.

“Jungkook oppa likes wearing white shirts.” Hummed Aeri, holding up a white shirt.

Aeri tapped her chin before deciding on an all-white combination. Aeri chose a white shirt with faded ripped jeans, a white miniskirt and white sneakers. Aeri smiled to herself before going to get ready for her date with Jungkook, for We Got Married. Aeri took a shower and she changed into her outfit after tying her hair into a ponytail.

“Have fun on your filming.” Smiled Mirae, giving Aeri a hug.

“I will unnie!” Nodded Aeri, with a smile.

“Where are you meeting your husband?” Asked Mirae.

“At the coffee shop near our company, manager oppa told me that the We Got Married staff are having a meeting with PD-nim and CEO-nim.” Said Aeri.

“You’ll meet up with the We Got Married staff at the company then.” Said Mirae.

Aeri nodded and Mirae hugged her once again before showing the younger girl to the door. Aeri made her way downstairs and entered the van which soon made its way to JYP Entertainment. Aeri met up with the staff, Park Jinyoung PD-nim and the CEO and Deputy CEO of the company.

“Have a seat, Aeri” Said the CEO.

Aeri nodded and she took a seat beside her manager, unaware about the contents of the meeting.

“How do you find the show so far?” Asked the Deputy CEO.

“It’s been fine, so far.” Responded Aeri.

“Do you feel uncomfortable during filming?” Asked JYP.

 “Nervous but not uncomfortable.” Said Aeri.

“It’s alright, Aeri. We were just wondering how you felt about the program since this is the first time where a female artist from JYP has been casted on the show and you are still a minor as well.” Explained the CEO.

“What about your husband? How do you feel about him?” Asked the Deputy CEO.

“He’s nice?” Spoke Aeri, while biting her lower lip.

It was more of a statement than a question but Aeri couldn’t find the right word to describe her husband. It was a complete lie if Aeri said that she wasn’t interested in her husband. Interested, not in a romantic sense but rather as colleagues and friends. They were the same age and had the same nickname, it was only natural that she would be curious and intrigued by her male counterpart. She had monitored and watched videos by her husband’s group, but it was more of a curiosity than anything.

“I mean, I don’t know him so well. I’m still getting to know him.” Blurted Aeri.

“He is friends with Yugyeom right?” Asked JYP.

“And Jimin too.” Added Aeri.

“He’s a good kid, I’ve talked with their manager before.” Said Fairies’ head manager.

“Don’t hesitate to approach us for help, if you need any.” Said the Deputy CEO.

“Don’t worry so much, you don’t have a dating ban either, just let things flow naturally.” Said the CEO.

“We will all support you.” Said JYP.

Aeri nodded and the three men gave her fatherly hugs.

“Go on, you don’t want to be late for your date.” Smiled the CEO.

Aeri smiled and nodded before giving the three men fatherly hugs. Aeri got up and left the room. The We Got Married staff helped Aeri put on her mic before she left the building. Aeri made her way to the coffee shop near JYP Entertainment, with a light spring in her step. Aeri pulled out her phone to text her husband, telling him that she was almost there. Aeri smiled to herself when she saw the familiar silhouette of her husband. Aeri smiled once again when her husband turned around and looked up from his phone with a smile.

Aeri’s cheeks flushed when she realised that Jungkook was wearing the shirt and cap she got for him in Hong Kong. And not only that, he was wearing ripped jeans too. Aeri was wearing all-white while Jungkook was wearing all-black.

“You look good.” Said Jungkook, when Aeri was standing in front of him.

“You look good too, oppa.” Said Aeri, her cheeks flushing.

“Well, you did pick them out for me.” Winked Jungkook, causing Aeri’s flush to deepen into a blush and she pushed his shoulder shyly while avoiding his gaze.

“I guess we are wearing couple fashion today.” Said Jungkook, noting that they were dressed similarly.

“I didn’t know that you were going to wear the shirt and ripped jeans today.” Said Aeri, with a light pout.

“It seems that we were thinking along the same wavelength again.” Said Jungkook, with another flirty wink.

Aeri blushed at Jungkook’s actions before she was snapped out of it when she felt her shoulder being tapped. Aeri turned around confusedly as a mission card was held out in front of her from one of the staff. Aeri stiffened slightly when Jungkook hovered his head on her shoulder.

“Congratulations to the “Golden Maknae Couple”, you will be moving into your newly-wed home today! This is the address of your home in the We Got Married village.” Said Aeri, her eyes not leaving her card as she mentally tried to keep her mind off the fact that Jungkook was standing so close to her.

“That was quick, I mean don’t we usually need to wait for a little while longer to get our house?” Spoke Jungkook.

“We should go and check it out.” Said Aeri, turning to face Jungkook.

“Can you ask your manager to send us there? Manager hyung is out.” Said Jungkook.

Aeri nodded and texted her manager about the travel to their new house. Jungkook was handed a portable camera by the staff to record themselves in the car. Jungkook and Aeri checked the camera as they waited for their ride to arrive. Aeri soon spotted the familiar white van across the road and she nudged Jungkook to catch his attention. Aeri bit her lower lip before taking Jungkook’s hand and they crossed the road together. Aeri pursed her lips nervously as they crossed the road before her companion’s grip on her hand tightened slightly. Aeri looked over at Jungkook who was giving her a kind smile. The couple soon reached the van and Jungkook helped Aeri onto the van like a gentleman. Aeri blushed just as the driver of the van, who was also one of Fairies’ managers, turned to them.

“Thanks for picking us up unnie.” Said Aeri, trying her best not to sound nervous and embarrass herself.

“It’s no problem Aeri. I’m happy to help you and your husband.” Said the driver, with a hidden teasing smile.

Aeri pouted her lips slightly, which Jungkook did not catch, before she showed the address to her manager and the car soon started.

Jungkook fiddled with the camera and he filmed Aeri with the camera.

“We’re on our way to our new house now. Aerin is pouting for some reason, she looks cute doesn’t she.” Said Jungkook, with a grin.

Aeri blushed at Jungkook’s comment and she froze slightly when Jungkook reached out to take her hand. Jungkook probably felt her freeze as his grip on her hand loosened slightly, Aeri bit her lower lip before giving Jungkook’s hand a squeeze, silently letting him know that she was alright with him holding her hand. Jungkook seemed to get the message and he tightened his grip on her hand while holding the camera in his other hand.

“I see a BTS album!” Said Jungkook, suddenly.

Aeri blinked as Jungkook pulled out BTS’s “Dark and Wild” album, which neatly arranged in a box with the other albums that were in the car. The other albums in the box were albums from 2PM, GOT7, Wonder Girls, miss A, DAY6, A Pink, BTOB, TEEN TOP and KARA.

“Wasn’t this the album we exchanged the other time?” Asked Jungkook, noticing his signature on the album.

“Yeah, the unnies listen to it in the car. We usually rotate the albums that we listen to.” Said Aeri.

“We have your albums in our car too, the hyungs listen to it a lot both in the car and at the dorm.” Blurted Jungkook.

Aeri blushed and played with her hair. Jungkook set the camera down and he cleared his throat to break the awkward tension, but luckily for the couple, the awkward tension was broken when the car stopped at a traffic light. Just then, Jungkook reached into his backpack and pulled put a lunchbox.

“Have you had breakfast? Jin hyung made this.” Said Jungkook, opening up the lunchbox.

Inside the lunchbox were Japanese style rice balls. Jungkook picked up one of the rice balls and placed it at Aeri’s mouth. Aeri opened for Jungkook to feed her and she chewed her food.

“I haven’t had my breakfast yet.” Admitted Aeri.

“It’s a good thing that Jin hyung made this.” Grinned Jungkook.

Jungkook fed Aeri the rice balls once again and Aeri shyly returned the favour. Jungkook smiled as he kept away the lunchbox. Jungkook held Aeri’s hand once again and he gave her a smile. Aeri returned the smile shyly before the car drove over a rather sizeable pothole. Aeri yelped and before she knew it, a pair of warm and strong arms wrapped themselves around her body. Aeri looked up nervously, only to see Jungkook’s face so close to hers. Then, it hit Aeri all of a sudden. Aeri realised that Jungkook was hugging her, he protected her from falling or hitting her head against the window by hugging her close to him, and it was all filmed on camera. Aeri blushed at the realisation as she felt the car getting warmer, from not only her red cheeks and ears but also the warmth from Jungkook’s body since they were so close to each other.

“Are you alright?” Asked Jungkook, looking down at Aeri since she was buried in his chest.

Aeri was in a daze and Jungkook waved a hand in front of her worriedly. Aeri blinked before she snapped out of her daze.

“Aerin, are you alright?” Asked Jungkook, with a worried tone.

Aeri nodded slowly, “I-I was just startled that’s all.”

Jungkook frowned, and Aeri knew that he didn’t buy her reason but he let it slide by giving her a nod. Jungkook broke the hug but he kept his arm around, Aeri’s shoulder. Aeri frowned mentally, at the sudden loss of heat, but she relaxed slightly into Jungkook’s semi-embrace all the way until the end of the ride. 

It was about a twenty minute drive before the couple arrived at their house. Aeri and Jungkook stared in awe at the house as they alighted from the van. Jungkook helped Aeri off the van like a gentleman.

“Thanks for the ride, unnie.” Said Aeri, turning to the rolled down window.

“Thanks for the ride, noona.” Said Jungkook.

“It’s no problem, just call if you need a ride. I need to get going back to the company, call me if you need a ride.” Said the driver.

Aeri was surprised when Jungkook’s hand reached out for hers and he led her towards the front door. Aeri gasped at the size and of design of the house. Jungkook passed Aeri a pair of bedroom slippers, which came as a set for couples. Aeri removed her shoes and socks and slipped on the bedroom slippers. Aeri wasn’t so surprised when Jungkook took her hand once again, as they explored the house together. Aeri was in awe about the house. The couple first explored the kitchen, the dining table, the living room, the porch and the storeroom on the first floor. The dining table was a simple square glass table with chairs. The living room had a coffee table, an L-shaped sofa and a bubble wall. But there wasn’t a television in the living room.

“This is our house? It’s really big!” Thought Aeri.

Aeri and Jungkook finally stepped foot into the kitchen and Aeri smiled at the sight of the kitchen. The kitchen had everything that Aeri needed for cooking, there was even a built-in oven, and since Aeri loved baking, it was perfect. Aeri spotted the house keys on the dining table along with a mission card with the We Got Married logo on it. Aeri nudged Jungkook and she pointed to the keys and mission card. Jungkook picked up the card and Aeri felt herself being pulled to stand beside her husband so that she could see the mission card too.

“Congratulations to the “Golden Maknae Couple”, welcome to your newly-wed home. Please hold a housewarming party with your friends and fellow members within two weeks otherwise a punishment will follow.” Said Jungkook, reading the mission card.

“Let’s explore the house first, and move in over the next few days. We can have the housewarming party next week.” Said Aeri.

“We should finish exploring first.” Nodded Jungkook.

Jungkook pulled Aeri’s hand, and the couple left the kitchen and headed to the porch was quite spacious and the washing machine was located there as well as a clothes line for them to hang their clothes. The storeroom was about half the size of their spacious kitchen and it was also currently empty. After exploring the first floor, Jungkook and Aeri headed up to the second floor to do more exploring. The second floor had two bedrooms, and one of the doors had a sign with both of their names in it. Aeri realised that it was their bedroom, and she flushed at the thought. Aeri felt her hand being pulled and she followed Jungkook into the room.

The room was pretty simple in design and the walls were painted a calming light blue colour, there was a bed which had light blue bed sheets and lining and a canopy above the bed. The window was not too far from the bed and there were two closets just beside the window, against the wall. There was also a stereo set by the door. The bathroom was to the left of their bed, which was not too far from the door.

“I guess the other room is a guest room.” Said Jungkook.

Aeri nodded and continued looking around the room. Aeri smiled slightly, the room was perfect, it wasn’t too fancy or too plain, it was just right. Aeri knew that Jungkook liked the room too as he had a smile on his face too.

“There is another level upstairs, let’s go and take a look.” Said Jungkook, taking Aeri’s hand again.

This time, Aeri wasn’t so surprised or nervous about Jungkook holding her hand, instead she was enjoying it. It felt nice to hold hands with her husband, and he made her feel safe. It was a weird and strange feeling for Aeri, but it made her feel comfortable with her husband.

The couple left their room and headed up to the third and final level of the house. The third level of the house was an entertainment “room” it was actually the attic but it was designed and decorated just like an entertainment room. There was a projector, a screen, a Wii, an Xbox, a LED television and various board games in the cupboard. There was even a mirror at the other end of the room, where they could practice dancing.

“We can actually practice here.” Said Aeri, gaping at the sight.

“I was wondering why there wasn’t a television in the living room, but this place looks cool. The hyungs are going to be so jealous when they see this place.” Said Jungkook, excitedly.

Aeri laughed at her husband’s enthusiasm, “This house is really cool. I’m really surprised that we got such a good house.”

Aeri smiled at her husband’s enthusiasm and cute reaction, feeling a sense of pride and happiness about her husband.

“Should we move in today? Then we can start unpacking and planning for our housewarming.” Said Jungkook.

“We can just invite our members over for a meal as the formal meeting.” Added Jungkook.

Aeri tapped her chin, “That works too. I guess we can go back to our dorms and pick up our things. It is still early and we probably can finish moving in today.”

“I’ll call manager hyung to pick us up.” Said Jungkook, pulling out his phone.

The couple made their way back downstairs and Aeri briefly parted with her husband as she went to check out the kitchen, while he made a call to his manager. The cupboards had more than enough utensils for them to use and the fridge and cupboards were already stocked with food, courtesy of the We Got Married staff, so they didn’t have to worry about going grocery shopping since it would be inconvenient for the couple since they still couldn’t drive. The We Got Married staff were nice enough to go and do grocery shopping for them, and Aeri was grateful to them.

“Aerin, manager hyung is outside the house. Let’s go!” Said Jungkook, popping his head into the kitchem.

Aeri nodded and Jungkook took her hand and Aeri grabbed the keys on the dining table using her free hand on the way out, as they made their way to the front door. Both Jungkook and Aeri slipped out of their bedroom slippers and into their shoes before leaving. Aeri locked the door before handing Jungkook the other set of keys. The couple got into the black van that was waiting for them and they greeted BTS’s manager who came to pick them up.

“Aeri-shi, do you need me to pick you up later?” Asked BTS’s manager.

“No, manager unnie can fetch me here. But thanks for the offer though, oppa.” Replied Aeri.

“Just so that the two of you know, one of BTS’s assistant managers and Fairies’s assistant managers will live in the house next to yours. This is because the both of you are still minors and do not have driving licenses. They will send you to and from school and schedules. The two management companies made a deal with the broadcasting station since the two of you are still minors.” Explained BTS’s manager.

BTS’s manager then passed Jungkook a piece of paper, “Those are their names and numbers, please note them down.”

Aeri wasn’t surprised by this since they were both minors. And the company was probably discussing this issue with the staff prior to her arrival this morning when she had a meeting with her company staff and the We Got Married staff at JYP this morning. Jungkook and Aeri saved the new contacts into their phones during the ride back to Fairies’ dorm.

The ride back to Fairies’ dorm was also silent this time, and Aeri shut her eyes to shield her eyes from the blinding sunlight. Aeri soon felt her head being brought to a shoulder or some sort. Aeri guessed that it was her husband’s doing since he was sitting beside her. Aeri also felt her hair being and her head being patted. It honestly felt nice experience such situations with her husband.

It took another twenty-five minutes before the van arrived at Fairies’ dorm. Aeri felt herself being gently shook awake when the car stopped. Aeri’s eyes fluttered open and her husband reached out to pat her head. Aeri picked up her bag and Jungkook squeezed Aeri’s hand before she got off the van.

“I’ll see you later, oppa! Thanks for the ride, manager oppa.” Said Aeri, with a smile.

Jungkook smiled back and waved to her before the van drove off again. Aeri watched as the van drove off and she led the We Got Married staff who followed her up to the dorm. Aeri pulled out her keys and she opened the door. Aeri let the staff in and only Mirae was at home. The older girl had a day off and she spent the day at the dorm relaxing and cleaning up the dorm.

“Oh, you’re back early.” Spoke Mirae.

“I’m back to pack my stuff. Jungkook oppa and I got our house earlier and we’re moving in today.” Said Aeri, a little nervously.

“I see, I’ll help you pack!” Said Mirae, with a smile.

“I’ll help you inform the others too.” Assured Mirae.

Aeri quickly got to work packing and Mirae helped. It took Aeri almost five hours to finish packing, Chaemin who returned while the two were packing, helped out as well.

“We’re going to miss you here.” Said Mirae.

“I’ll miss the unnies too.” Said Aeri.

Mirae and Chaemin hugged Aeri before they helped her bring her luggage down to the car.

“Tell the other unnies I said goodbye.” Said Aeri.

“We will, and have fun!” Said Mirae.

Aeri nodded and gave one last look at her unnies before the van drove off. Aeri clasped her hands together during the ride to her new married home. Aeri unloaded her luggage and her husband quickly appeared in front of her to help her.

“Welcome back, Aerin.” Said Jungkook, with a smile.

Jungkook grabbed Aeri’s luggage much to her protests up to their room which he simply brushed off, thankfully for Jungkook, Aeri’s luggage wasn’t that heavy or bulky. Aeri saw that her husband’s luggage was on the floor in front of the wardrobe, and she guessed that he must have just arrived as well.

“Let’s unpack together.” Smiled Jungkook.

Aeri nodded with a smile as she unpacked her clothes. Aeri placed the teddy bears that Jungkook gave her on the bed when she unpacked her other things. Aeri then returned to unpacking her clothes. Aeri briefly turned around to grab her stuff when she noticed the arrangement of the teddy bears on the bed. Aeri chuckled at the sight before going back to her unpacking.

“I’ll help you unpack, I’m done unpacking my stuff.” Offered Jungkook.

Jungkook picked up the hangers and hung the clothes on the racks, while Aeri arranged her things. With the Jungkook’s help, Aeri was done unpacking after two more hours.

Jungkook collapsed onto to the bed after they were both done unpacking. Aeri giggled at the sight before she joined her husband.

“I’m hungry after all that unpacking.” Said Jungkook.

“Oppa, what do you want to eat? I’ll cook dinner.” Said Aeri, getting up.

“I’ll help you, and I’m sure that anything you make will be delicious.” Said Jungkook, also getting up from the bed.

Aeri nodded and the couple headed to the kitchen together. Aeri opened up the fridge and checked the food in the fridge and cupboards to see what she could make. Aeri tapped her chin as she thought of what to cook for dinner.

“I can make Kimchi pasta with this pasta. There is a box of Kimchi in the fridge too.” Said Aeri, pulling out the bag of pasta.

“I’ve never had Kimchi pasta before but it sounds delicious.” Said Jungkook.

Aeri began preparing the utensils and ingredients that she needed with her husband watching her from behind the counter. Aeri had completely forgotten that her husband was in the kitchen with her until his voice snapped her out of her focus.

“Aerin, is there anything I can do?” Asked Jungkook.

“Watch the water boil and add two tablespoons of salt when it boils. After that, add the pasta in and wait for two minutes. Keep stirring the pasta for the whole two minutes. After the two minutes, take out the pasta and wash it under cold running water before leaving it to cool.” Said Aeri, after some pondering over what her husband could do to help her.

Aeri then opened up the fridge and took out the box of Kimchi and a package of chicken. Aeri washed the chicken before slicing it. Aeri mixed some soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar before mixing the chicken with the marinade and leaving it to marinade further. Aeri watched as Jungkook added in two tablespoons of salt. Aeri then passed the bowl of uncooked pasta to Jungkook and he carefully poured them in. Aeri handed Jungkook a ladle to stir the pasta before she washed the Kimchi thoroughly to get rid of the spiciness. Aeri then helped Jungkook strain and wash the pasta with a colander under cold running water before leaving it to cool. Aeri chopped up some garlic and onions while Jungkook washed the pot. Jungkook and Aeri then cut up the Kimchi into smaller pieces using pairs of scissors. Jungkook also crushed some nuts at Aeri’s instruction.

Aeri smiled slightly at her husband’s concentration and eagerness to learn and help her. He wasn’t the best helper, but he was willing to learn and help. Aeri picked up the pan and Jungkook stepped aside to let Aeri work her magic.

Aeri placed the pan on the stove and added in some butter. Aeri then added in the onions and garlic, and she stir fried them for a while before she added in the Kimchi. Aeri stir fried the Kimchi until it became a golden brown colour before adding in the pasta. Aeri added in some soy sauce and she cooked the pasta until it became fragrant. Aeri then added in the crushed nuts and stirred them so that they would be mixed evenly with the pasta before she grabbed a fork. Aeri scooped some pasta using the fork and fed it to Jungkook.

“How is it?” Asked Aeri, a little nervously.

Jungkook stayed silent as he chewed his food. Jungkook took the fork from her hands and he mirrored her previous action.

“It’s delicious, have a taste.” Said Jungkook.

Aeri opened and Jungkook fed her the pasta. Aeri nodded satisfyingly at her cooking. Aeri was quite surprised with herself that she didn’t feel shy this time, but it was nice for her husband to feed her.

Aeri then plated some of the pasta into the two bowls and plated the rest into a larger bowl which she left it to cool before she washed the pan.

Aeri dried the pan before adding some butter into the pan before she placed on the stove. Aeri handed the bowl of marinated chicken to her husband. Aeri started the fire and she spread the butter across the pan using a pair of chopsticks. Jungkook then carefully placed a few pieces of chicken onto the pan using the other pair of chopsticks. The sound of the chicken sizzling against the pan made Jungkook smile, something which made Aeri smile as well.

“This is my first time cooking though.” Said Jungkook.

“You are doing really well though.” Said Aeri.

“Jin hyung usually cooks for us and I help him from time to time. But I’ve never really been near such a stove before, I usually help Jin hyung with the ingredients.” Said Jungkook.

“I can teach you how to cook, then you can surprise your members and parents with your cooking.” Said Aeri.

“That sounds nice, and of course, I will also cook for you.” Said Jungkook, patting Aeri’s head.

Aeri blushed slightly and she started fidgeting with her ponytail with her left hand while she flipped the pieces of chicken over. Jungkook chuckled as he helped his wife finish cooking. It felt strange to be talking about such a topic. She has only eaten her father and grandfathers’ cookings thrice before, and her mother and grandmothers’ did most of the cooking back home.

Jungkook and Aeri soon plated the chicken and the couple brought the plate of chicken and the bowls of pasta to the dining table. Jungkook and Aeri took their seats across from each other at the dining table.

“This is our first proper dinner together since we got married.” Said Jungkook.

“I know, and it’s in our own house too.” Said Aeri.

“And you know what’s even more special about this meal?” Asked Jungkook.

Aeri shook her head confusedly and Jungkook chuckled.

“It’s the fact that we both prepared this meal together.” Said Jungkook.

Aeri blushed shyly at Jungkook’s comment before buckled up her courage and pulled out her phone, “We should take a picture together then.”

Jungkook smiled and the couple posed for a selca with their dinner on the table. Aeri then sent the photo to Jungkook through LINE. Aeri uploaded the photo onto her official Instagram and Jungkook did the same before they started having their dinner.

Jungkook picked up his fork and he started eating his pasta while Aeri took a bite of the chicken. Aeri was surprised to see a fork in front of her and she looked up to see her husband with an expectant expression. Aeri opened and Jungkook placed the fork in and Aeri ate the pasta. Aeri chewed and swallowed her food before she fed him a piece of chicken.

Dinner was enjoyable, Jungkook made Aeri feel comfortable and never did he once make her feel uncomfortable. Jungkook helped Aeri clean and wash the dishes and kitchen.

“You know the staff told me something earlier.” Spoke Jungkook, when they were out of the cameras’ sight.

Aeri turned to her husband confusedly and he let out a breath.

“We didn’t turn on the camera in the car earlier, so none of the things earlier that we did were recorded on camera.” Spoke Jungkook, softly.

Aeri hitched her breath as she nodded, feeling slightly relieved that none of the events in the car were caught on camera. She wasn’t ready for her unnies or the rest of JYP Nation to see it, she knew that they would to no end about it.

“I see.” Nodded Aeri, biting her lower lip.

“I’m not ready for my hyungs to see that, I’m a little relieved that it wasn’t caught on camera.” Admitted Jungkook.

“Me too.” Mumbled Aeri.

“Let’s let it remain a memory that only the both of us know about.” Said Jungkook.

Aeri nodded and Jungkook gave her a smile. Aeri returned the smile with one of her own. Jungkook led Aeri back to their room. Aeri some classical music while Jungkook flopped onto the bed. Jungkook let Aeri take a bath first and she went ahead.

Aeri let herself soak under the warm water as she tried to calm herself down. It was a long day, not only from the moving but also from the various feelings and emotions that Aeri felt during the entire day. Not that it was bad, it was just all so new to Aeri. Aeri had never fallen in love before, sure she had crushes before but she has never been in love before. Aeri debuted at the age of 15, having come to Korea at the age of 13 from Japan to train and achieve her dreams of becoming a singer. With her busy idol and school life, Aeri had no time to fall in love, much less date despite her dating ban being lifted almost a year ago. But Aeri was glad that she got to film We Got Married with her husband, it was a new experience for her and she was able to learn a lot of new things not only about dating but also about her new husband. And the fans being so supportive of them made Aeri feel a little better and more confident about being on the show and being Jungkook’s wife.

Aeri got out of the shower and dried herself before changing into a simple white shirt with black shorts. Aeri exited the bathroom while drying her hair.

“Your turn, oppa.” Said Aeri, while drying her hair.

“Thanks, Aerin.” Said Jungkook.

Jungkook got up and picked up his clothes and towel before heading to the bathroom. Aeri placed her dirty clothes into the dirty clothes basket that had her name on it. Aeri also hung up her towel on her closet door using a hanger, after drying her hair. Aeri then checked her official Instagram and realised that fans from around the world left many comments on her recent photo with Jungkook.

It didn’t take long for her husband to exit the bathroom dressed in a black shirt and black shorts. Jungkook joined Aeri who was sitting on their bed.

“I’m tired from all that unpacking.” Said Jungkook, stretching his body.

“Let’s have an early night then.” Said Aeri.

Jungkook chuckled and nodded and he the nightlight while Aeri turned off the main light. Both Aeri and Jungkook got into bed and Jungkook tucked Aeri into bed before settling himself beside her. Aeri blushed but she let herself get comfortable in the new bed.

“Goodnight, Aerin.” Yawned Jungkook.

“Goodnight, oppa.” Yawned Aeri.

Aeri smiled slightly before she let the fatigue from the day take over and she drifted off to dreamland.

Episode 7’s Behind the Cameras (Jungkook’s POV)

Jungkook had woken up that morning feeling extremely excited. s looked at him weirdly when he bounced into the kitchen to grab some water during breakfast.

“He’s meeting his wife today.” Informed Jimin.

Rap Monster chuckled, “That explains his behaviour.”

“He really likes her.” Murmured V.

“He does, he probably just doesn’t realise it yet.” Said Suga.

Jimin quickly hushed the others as Jin, J-Hope and Jungkook exited the kitchen with plates of scrambled eggs, toast and pancakes.

“What’s the occasion, Jin hyung?” Asked V, surprised at all the food.

“It’s been a while since we’ve had a day off and it’s a Saturday, so I’d thought that we should start off the day with a good breakfast. Thank god, manager hyung went grocery shopping yesterday, otherwise the fridge would be empty.” Said Jin.

J-Hope then went back into the kitchen to grab the butter and maple syrup. J-Hope passed the butter and maple syrup to Jimin who placed them in the middle of the table. The seven boys sat together at the table and began eating.

“Thank you for the food, Jin hyung!” Said Jimin.

“Hobi helped too.” Said Jin.

“Thanks, Hobi.” Said Suga, before sipping his water.

Jungkook dug into his food and smiled to himself, remembering his wife’s delicious cooking. Jin’s cooking was nice but it was a bit bland, Jungkook liked stronger flavours and his wife’s cooking had stronger flavours then Jin’s probably because they shared similar taste buds. Either that or his wife knew his preferences and cooked something that he liked eating. But either way, he loved his wife’s cooking, it was heavenly, almost like his mother and grandmother’s.

“Stop smiling like that Jungkookie, it’s creepy.” Spoke V, as he spread some butter on his toast.

“Thinking about your wife I see.” Teased J-Hope.

Jungkook flushed and he sipped his water to stop himself from blushing.

“H-Her cooking is good, alright?” Spoke Jungkook, shyly.

Jimin, V and Rap Monster smiled while J-Hope hooted. Jin and Suga smiled and patted the youngest boy’s back as he was sitting in between the two elders.

“It is okay, Jungkook. There is nothing to feel shy about.” Said Jin, with a warm smile.

“We’re just glad that you aren’t so shy with girls now.” Said Suga.

“But it’s been barely two weeks since we’ve been on the show.” Spoke Jungkook.

“We know but you talk to her in school too don’t you?” Asked Rap Monster.

“I do, but…” Spoke Jungkook.

“Don’t worry about a thing Jungkook, let things happen naturally. It’s good to date when you’re a teenager, it’s a good experience and you’re currently 19. You only have a few months left in your teenage life, and we want you to make the best of it, we want you to go and enjoy yourself.” Said Rap Monster.

“Namjoon is right, we want you to properly enjoy your teenaged life. The rest of us enjoyed our teenaged lives as much as we could, but you spent your teens training and working, the least we could do is to let you enjoy the remaining of your teenager years.” Said J-Hope.

“And besides, we don’t have any objections to you dating your wife when the show ends.” Said Jimin.

“If she makes you happy, then go ahead. The hyungs will definitely support you.” Said V.

“I-I don’t know hyung, it’s my first time dating someone. I like her, not in that way yet but as a friend I guess.” Admitted Jungkook.

“All relationships start out from friendships, you should get to know her better. Aeri is a really nice girl, don’t let her escape. I know that it’s a virtual relationship, there is nothing stopping you from acting on your real feelings. We don’t have a dating ban either, you are human and you are bound to make mistakes. We all do, and so if it doesn’t work out, let it go. If it was really meant to be, then it will definitely return to you. No matter what you decide to do, we will support you, just don’t get out of hand, then we won’t be able to help you.” Said Rap Monster.

“We really want to help you be less awkward with girls, and we think that your wife is having a good effect on you.” Said J-Hope.

“Jungkook, what we are trying to tell you is that, no matter how your wife feels about you, I hope that you will be honest about your feelings for her. It doesn’t matter if you end up liking her for real or not, just don’t lead her along.” Said Suga.

“But that’s going to be hard, especially when they spend so much time together, it’s to not develop some sort of good feelings for each other, be it romantic or friendship.” Said V.

“And I think sister-in-law likes Jungkookie too!” Smiled Jimin.

Jungkook flushed at Jimin’s comment but the thought of Aeri liking him for real stuck onto his mind. Jungkook continued having his breakfast as he thought about it. Jungkook shook his head and returned to his room with his roommate, Rap Monster, to pick out his outfit for his meeting with his wife later. Jungkook opened up his closet and ran his eyes over his clothes before his eyes landed on the shirt that Aeri had gotten him during her trip to Hong Kong. Jungkook picked the shirt up and inspected it.

“She would be really happy if you wore it to meet her.” Spoke Rap Monster, suddenly.

Jungkook blinked at the sudden sound, completely forgetting that his hyung was in the room too. Jungkook stared at the shirt and to Rap Monster before pursing his lips.

“You think so?” Asked Jungkook.

“It shows that you care, and you treasure the things that she gives you.” Said Rap Monster.

“You should wear the cap while you’re at it too.” Added Rap Monster.

Jungkook pulled out the cap and set it on his bed with the shirt. Jungkook looked through his closet before pulling out a pair of ripped jeans. A nagging feeling in his mind, told him to choose the pair of ripped jeans.

“I’ll go and take a shower hyung.” Spoke Jungkook.

Rap Monster hummed and went back to reading his book. Jungkook grabbed his towel and clothes and he went to take a shower. Jungkook stepped out of the shower fully dressed half an hour later. Jungkook dropped off his dirty clothes in the wash basket before Jin motioned for him. Jungkook approached Jin and the older fed him a rice ball to which he nodded at.

“I made this for you and Aeri, share it with her later.” Said Jin.

“Thanks, Jin hyung.” Said Jungkook.

Jungkook headed to his room to pick up his backpack and Jin placed the lunchbox of rice balls and a water bottle on the dining table. Jungkook packed them into his bag and he bud his hyungs goodbye before meeting his manager downstairs.

“I’ll only be able to alight you at the café, I have important errands to run. Ask the other managers to give you a lift if you need it.” Spoke the manager.

“Thanks manager hyung.” Said Jungkook.

It didn’t take long for Jungkook arrive at the meeting site and he met up with the staff after bidding his manager goodbye. The staff attached a mic to Jungkook as he waited for Aeri to arrive. Barely a minute after Jungkook had finished putting on his mic, he heard his phone chiming. Jungkook pulled out his phone and a smile broke onto his face when he that it was a message from his wife. Jungkook read the message and he looked up to see his wife dressed in all-white in the distance. Aeri was dressed in a white shirt with a white miniskirt over a pair of faded ripped jeans and white sneakers. Aeri’s long black hair was tied into a simple ponytail with a white ribbon.

“She looks pretty.” Thought Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled as he admired her beauty as she approached him. Jungkook bit his lower lip as his wife walked closer to him. He was nervous about his wife’s reaction to him wearing the gifts that she bought him. But Jungkook decided to not beat around the bush and tell his wife how cute she looked, as she stood in front of him.

“You look good.” Said Jungkook, trying his best not to stutter.

“You look good too, oppa.” Said Aeri, shyly.

“Well, you did pick them out for me.” Winked Jungkook flirtatiously, suddenly gaining the courage and urge to tease his wife.

“I guess we are wearing couple fashion today.” Said Jungkook, noting that they were dressed similarly.

Jungkook mentally thanked his nagging feeling for pushing him to pick ripped jeans earlier. It was cute and fun to be wearing couple fashion with his wife, even if it was unintended and unplanned.

“I didn’t know that you were going to wear the shirt and ripped jeans today.” Said Aeri, with a light pout.

“It seems that we were thinking along the same wavelength again.” Said Jungkook, giving Aeri another flirtatious wink while biting his lower lip trying his best not to be nervous but on the inside he was squealing at how cute Aeri looked when she pouted.

“She’s too cute to handle! She’s really cute when she pouts!” Squealed Jungkook, mentally.

Aeri flushed at Jungkook’s actions, making Jungkook grin mentally at the sight, as she felt her shoulder being tapped. It was then that Aeri was handed a mission card by the staff. Aeri turned around with a confused expression as a mission card was held out in front of her from one of the staff. Jungkook leaned forward slightly until his head was hovering on Aeri’s shoulder.

“Congratulations to the “Golden Maknae Couple”, you will be moving into your newly-wed home today! This is the address of your home in the We Got Married village.” Said Aeri.

“That was quick, I mean don’t we usually need to wait for a little while longer to get our house?” Spoke Jungkook, confusedly.

“We should go and check it out.” Said Aeri.

“Can you ask your manager to send us there? Manager hyung is out.” Said Jungkook, remembering that his manager was out.

Aeri nodded and she pulled out her phone to text her manager about the travel to their new house. Jungkook was handed a portable camera by the staff to record themselves in the car. Jungkook and Aeri checked the camera as they waited for their ride to arrive. Jungkook was focused on the camera that he was holding until he felt himself being nudged. Jungkook turned to his wife since she was standing beside him. Jungkook was about to speak when he felt his left hand being pulled. Jungkook glanced over at his left hand and he realised that Aeri was holding his hand. Aeri then pulled his left arm once more as they crossed the road together. Jungkook noted Aeri’s nervous expression and he mentally chuckled before his grip on her hand tightened slightly, giving her a silent assurance than he was here with her. Jungkook gave Aeri a kind and warm smile as she looked over to him. The couple soon reached the van and Jungkook helped Aeri onto the van like a gentleman. Aeri blushed just as the driver of the van, who was also presumbly one of Fairies’ managers, turned to them.

“She’s cute.” Chuckled Jungkook.

“Thanks for picking us up unnie.” Said Aeri.

“It’s no problem Aeri. I’m happy to help you and your husband.” Said the driver, with a smile.

Aeri showed the address to her manager and the car soon started.

Jungkook fiddled with the camera and he filmed Aeri with the camera.

“We’re on our way to our new house now. Aerin is pouting for some reason, she looks cute doesn’t she.” Said Jungkook, with a grin.

Jungkook reached out to hold Aeri’s hand and he felt the girl freeze when he reached for her hand. Jungkook was disappointed but he loosened his grip on her hand, when he realised that she still wasn’t comfortable about skinship with him. Jungkook tried his best to not seem disappointed until he felt his left hand being squeezed. Jungkook felt a little more assured and relaxed, getting the hidden message that his wife was just surprised and not comfortable with skinship with him. Jungkook realised that his skinship was a little sudden and unexpected, so it was it fault for scaring and surprising his wife with his sudden skinship. Jungkook exhaled and tightened his grip on Aeri’s hand while holding the camera in his other hand.

“I see a BTS album!” Said Jungkook, excitedly after spotting one of his albums from the corner of his eye.

Jungkook pulled out BTS’s “Dark and Wild” album, which neatly arranged in a box with the other albums that were in the car. The other albums in the box were albums from 2PM, GOT7, Wonder Girls, miss A, DAY6, A Pink, BTOB, TEEN TOP and KARA. Jungkook then turned to his wife who was blinking confusedly.

“Wasn’t this the album we exchanged the other time?” Asked Jungkook, noticing his signature on the album.

“Yeah, the unnies listen to it in the car. We usually rotate the albums that we listen to.” Said Aeri.

“She listens to our album!” Cheered Jungkook.

“We have your albums in our car too, the hyungs listen to it a lot both in the car and at the dorm.” Blurted Jungkook, revealing that BTS were fanboys of Fairies.

Jungkook set the camera down and he cleared his throat to break the awkward tension, when he noticed his wife blushing and playing with her hair, but luckily for the couple, the awkward tension was broken when the car stopped at a traffic light. It was then that Jungkook remembered about the food that Jin had packed for them, Jungkook reached into his backpack and pulled put a lunchbox.

“Have you had breakfast? Jin hyung made this.” Said Jungkook, opening up the lunchbox.

Inside the lunchbox were Japanese style rice balls. Jungkook picked up one of the rice balls and placed it at Aeri’s mouth. Aeri opened for Jungkook to feed her and she chewed her food.

“I haven’t had my breakfast yet.” Admitted Aeri.

“It’s a good thing that Jin hyung made this.” Grinned Jungkook, happy that he was able to feed his wife.

Jungkook fed Aeri the rice balls once again and Aeri returned the favour abet rather shyly, much to Jungkook’s happiness and amusement. Jungkook smiled as he kept away the lunchbox. Jungkook held Aeri’s hand once again and he gave her a warm smile. Aeri returned the smile abet shyly before the car drove over a rather sizeable pothole. Aeri yelped and Jungkook instinctively reached out to pull Aeri near to him. Jungkook hugged Aeri closely and tightly so that her head wouldn’t and couldn’t hit against the window and possibly causing her to slip and fall, while feeling his cheeks heat up and his ears turn red at his sudden action. Jungkook realised that their faces were so close to each other, that if they weren’t careful, something could happen between them. But Jungkook didn’t care about that, he was more concerned about Aeri’s safety than anything. As her husband, he had a duty to protect her from any harm. Jungkook’s blush got redder when he remembered that there was a camera around, and it was all filmed on camera. Jungkook blushed at the realisation as he felt the car getting warmer, from not only his red cheeks and ears but also the warmth from Aeri’s body since they were so close to each other.

“Are you alright?” Asked Jungkook, looking down at Aeri since she was buried in his chest.

Aeri was in a daze and Jungkook waved a hand in front of her worriedly, hoping that he didn’t cause her to feel uncomfortable. Aeri blinked before she snapped out of her daze.

“Aerin, are you alright?” Asked Jungkook, with a worried and anxious tone.

Aeri nodded slowly, “I-I was just startled that’s all.”

Jungkook frowned, but he didn’t buy her reason but he let it slide by giving her a nod. Jungkook broke the hug but he kept his arm around, Aeri’s shoulder. Jungkook didn’t want to let go of Aeri, but neither did he want to make her feel uncomfortable, so he settled for a compromise. Jungkook smiled slightly when he felt Aeri relaxing into his semi-embrace for the rest of the ride. 

It was about a twenty minute drive before the couple arrived at their house. Aeri and Jungkook stared in awe at the house as they alighted from the van. Jungkook picked up the camera before he helped Aeri off the van like a gentleman. Jungkook handed the camera to the staff while feeling nervous about his fate.

“Thanks for the ride, unnie.” Said Aeri, turning to the rolled down window.

“Thanks for the ride, noona.” Said Jungkook.

“It’s no problem, just call if you need a ride. I need to get going back to the company, call me if you need a ride.” Said the driver.

Jungkook reached out for Aeri’s hand again and he led her towards the front door. Jungkook gaped at the size and design of the house. Jungkook noticed two pairs of matching bedroom slippers on the shoe rack. Jungkook picked up one of the pairs and he handed it to Aeri. Jungkook removed his shoes and socks before slipping on the bedroom slippers. Jungkook waited for Aeri to slip on the bedroom slippers before taking her hand once again. Jungkook led Aeri to explore the house. Jungkook mentally chuckled at Aeri’s awed expression of the house, it was adorable. Jungkook himself was in awe of the house was well but he couldn’t help but chuckle at his wife’s reaction.

“I think I know why the fans love Aerin’s smile. It’s contagious and she’s really cute when she smiles.”

The couple first explored the kitchen, the dining table, the living room, the porch and the storeroom on the first floor. The dining table was a simple square glass table with chairs. The living room had a coffee table, an L-shaped sofa and a bubble wall. But there wasn’t a television in the living room.

“This is our house? It’s amazing!” Thought Jungkook.

Aeri and Jungkook finally stepped foot into the kitchen and Jungkook smiled at his wife’s reaction to the kitchen. The kitchen probably had everything that Aeri needed for cooking, so it was perfect for her. Jungkook felt himself being nudged and he turned to his wife only to see her pointing to a set of keys and a mission card. Jungkook picked up the card and he pulled her to stand beside him so that she could see the mission card too.

“Congratulations to the “Golden Maknae Couple”, welcome to your newly-wed home. Please hold a housewarming party with your friends and fellow members within two weeks otherwise a punishment will follow.” Said Jungkook, reading the mission card.

“Let’s explore the house first, and move in over the next few days. We can have the housewarming party next week.” Said Aeri.

“We should finish exploring first.” Nodded Jungkook, agreeing to Aeri’s suggestion.

Jungkook pulled Aeri’s hand again, and the couple left the kitchen and headed to the porch was quite spacious and the washing machine was located there as well as a clothes line for them to hang their clothes. The storeroom was about half the size of their spacious kitchen and it was also currently empty. After exploring the first floor, Jungkook and Aeri headed up to the second floor to do more exploring. The second floor had two bedrooms, and one of the doors had a sign with both of their names in it. Jungkook realised that it was their bedroom, and he blushed at the thought. Jungkook pulled Aeri’s hand and they entered the bedroom.

The room was pretty simple in design and the walls were painted a calming light blue colour, there was a bed which had light blue bed sheets and lining and a canopy above the bed. The window was not too far from the bed and there were two closets just beside the window, against the wall. There was also a stereo set by the door. The bathroom was to the left of their bed, which was not too far from the door.

“I guess the other room is a guest room.” Said Jungkook.                

Jungkook smiled as he looked around the room. The room wasn’t too plain or bright, it was just right. Jungkook knew that his wife liked the room too as she was smiling.

“There is another level upstairs, let’s go and take a look.” Said Jungkook, taking Aeri’s hand again.

Jungkook smiled to himself as he held his wife’s hand, unlike their first meeting, Jungkook lost count of how many times he has held his wife’s hand today, but he wasn’t going to complain about it. Her touch made him feel comfortable, it was a strange thought and feeling but it felt nice and right to be able to hold her hand.

The couple left their room and headed up to the third and final level of the house. The third level of the house was an entertainment “room” it was actually the attic but it was designed and decorated just like an entertainment room. There was a projector, a screen, a Wii, an Xbox, a LED television and various board games in the cupboard. There was even a mirror at the other end of the room, where they could practice dancing.

“We can actually practice here.” Said Aeri, gaping at the sight.

“I was wondering why there wasn’t a television in the living room, but this place looks cool. The hyungs are going to be so jealous when they see this place.” Said Jungkook, excitedly as hihs eyes shone in excitement.

Aeri laughed at his enthusiasm, “This house is really cool. I’m really surprised that we got such a good house.”

“Should we move in today? Then we can start unpacking and planning for our housewarming.” Said Jungkook, excitedly.

“We can just invite our members over for a meal as the formal meeting.” Added Jungkook, remembering that their members have not officially met yet.

“That works too. I guess we can go back to our dorms and pick up our things. It is still early and we probably can finish moving in today.” Said Aeri, as she tapped her chin.

“I’ll call manager hyung to pick us up.” Said Jungkook, pulling out his phone.

The couple made their way back downstairs and Aeri briefly let go of his hand as she went to check out the kitchen again, as he made a call to his manager.

“Aerin, manager hyung is outside the house. Let’s go!” Said Jungkook, popping his head into the kitchen, as he had already informed his manager of the house at same time when Aeri had texted her manager and his manager agreed to meet him at the house.

Aeri nodded and Jungkook took her hand and she grabbed the keys on the dining table using her free hand on the way out, as they made their way to the front door. Both Jungkook and Aeri slipped out of their bedroom slippers and into their shoes before leaving. Aeri locked the door before handing Jungkook the other set of keys. The couple got into the black van that was waiting for them and they greeted BTS’s manager who came to pick them up.

“Aeri-shi, do you need me to pick you up later?” Asked BTS’s manager.

“No, manager unnie can fetch me here. But thanks for the offer though, oppa.” Replied Aeri.

“Just so that the two of you know, one of BTS’s assistant managers and Fairies’s assistant managers will live in the house next to yours. This is because the both of you are still minors and do not have driving licenses. They will send you to and from school and schedules. The two management companies made a deal with the broadcasting station since the two of you are still minors.” Explained BTS’s manager.

BTS’s manager then passed Jungkook a piece of paper, “Those are their names and numbers, please note them down.”

Jungkook wasn’t surprised by this since they were both minors. Jungkook wasn’t informed about this by his manager but he knew that an arrangement of this sort had been made after Rap Monster told him yesterday night. Jungkook and Aeri saved the new contacts into their phones during the ride back to Fairies’ dorm.

The ride back to Fairies’ dorm was also silent this time, Jungkook looked out the window and he soon turned to his wife who had her eyes closed to shield her eyes from the blinding sunlight. Jungkook smiled slightly and he brought his wife’s head to his shoulder so that her head wouldn’t hit against the window. Jungkook couldn’t stop himself from gently patting her head and her soft hair. Jungkook blushed as he did this but he continued what he was doing, Aeri looked at ease at what he was doing and he thought that it would be alright if he continued what he was doing.

It took another twenty-five minutes before the van arrived at Fairies’ dorm. Jungkook gently shook Aeri awake, and her eyes fluttered open like a delicate angel’s. Jungkook reached out to pat her head, still mesmerized by her beautiful eyes. Jungkook squeezed Aeri’s hand as she picked up her bag before she got off the van.

“I’ll see you later, oppa! Thanks for the ride, manager oppa.” Said Aeri, with a smile.

Jungkook smiled back and waved to his wife before the van drove off again. Jungkook looked out of the window to see his wife before he could no longer see her in the distance. Jungkook looked out the window during the ride back to BTS’s dorm.

“Thanks, manager hyung.” Spoke Jungkook.

“I’ll pick you up in another hour, Jungkook.” Said BTS’s manager.

“Thanks hyung.” Said Jungkook.

BTS’s manager just waved it off before Jungkook got off the van. Jungkook took the elevator up to his dorm and his fellow members were quite surprised to see him back so early, as well as the presence of a camera crew with him. The other members of BTS were watching television, save for Suga who had dozed off while watching.

“Jungkook, you are back early.” Said Jin, surprised to see the maknae.

“I just came back to grab my things. Aerin and I are moving into our new house today.” Said Jungkook, casually.

The other members nodded absentmindedly, as they were focusing on the show that they were watching, and Jungkook walked towards his room, with the members letting out a loud “WHAT” when they finally understood Jungkook’s news. Suga who was sleeping prior to the loud sound, woke up with a shock before he rubbed his eyes. The members quickly scrambled after Jungkook while dragging Suga along who was protesting to V pulling his arm. Jungkook mentally laughed as he realised that Suga was trying his best not to cruse since there was a camera present.

“What’s going on?” Asked Suga.

“Our maknae is moving out!” Said V, faking a sob.

Suga blinked before he nodded in understanding. “Your newly-wed house right?”

Jungkook nodded while mentally rolling his eyes at V’s childishness, “We plan to have our housewarming sometime next week. Of course we will invite our own members first before we invite our friends.”

“Do you need help packing?” Asked Jin.

Jungkook shrugged slightly, “It wouldn’t hurt to have some help.”

“Our room will be much quieter from now on.” Said Jimin.

“At least we have the room to ourselves right Jimin?” Asked V.

Jimin nodded and all the members of BTS headed to Jungkook and Rap Monster’s room. It took Jungkook about five fours to finish packing all of his staff and Jin cooked the We Got Married staff some food to apologise to them for needing to wait for them for so long. The seven members helped Jungkook pack his things and move it out to the living room, where they soon heard the doorbell ring.

“It's manager hyung.” Announced Jin, getting up to open the door.

“Can we come along?” Asked V, hopefully.

“No. You will see the house in due time, hyung.” Said Jungkook, pulling his suitcase.

“We’ll miss you, Jungkook.” Said J-Hope, a little dramatically.

“It’s not like we won’t see him forever.” Said Suga, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled and hugged his hyungs with the hyungs smothering him with hugs and affection before they finally let him go. Jungkook hugged his hyungs once again before he followed his manager to the lift. Jungkook’s luggage was loaded onto the car and Jungkook arrived at the house within thirty-five minutes. Jungkook looked out the window the whole time, wondering if his wife was already back at the house. Jungkook pulled out his set of house keys and entered the house. Jungkook was briefly pulled aside by the We Got Married staff.

“About the camera we gave you earlier.” Spoke the staff.

Jungkook nodded nervously, knowing where this was going.

“You forgot to press he record button, so nothing was recorded.” Said the staff.

Jungkook mentally rejoiced for his mistake as he nodded. “I didn’t notice it I guess. I’m sorry about it.”

“It’s alright, just be more careful next time.” Said the staff.

Jungkook nodded and he moved his luggage to the bedroom and began unpacking, feeling a little happier this time. But Jungkook barely opened up his suitcase when he heard the door open. Jungkook smiled to himself at the sound and he stepped out of the room to greet his wife.

“Welcome back, Aerin.” Said Jungkook, with a smile.

Jungkook grabbed Aeri’s luggage much to her protests up to their room which he simply brushed off, thankfully for Jungkook, Aeri’s luggage wasn’t that heavy or bulky.

“Let’s unpack together.” Smiled Jungkook.

Aeri nodded with a smile as she unpacked her clothes. Jungkook unpacked his clothes and other stuff before the spotted the all teddy bears that he gave Aeri on the bed. Jungkook smiled and picked the teddy bears and he arranged them on the bed. Jungkook picked up his own teddy bear and arranged them on the bed with the first teddy bear that he gave to Aeri in between the couple teddy bears. Jungkook smiled satisfyingly at his handiwork before returning to his unpacking. Jungkook exhaled and stretched his arms when he finished unpacking.

“I’ll help you unpack, I’m done unpacking my stuff.” Offered Jungkook, walking over to his wife.

Jungkook did wait for his wife to reply and he picked up the hangers and hung the clothes on the racks, while Aeri arranged her things. With the Jungkook’s help, Aeri was done unpacking after two more hours.

Jungkook collapsed onto to the bed after they were both done unpacking. Jungkook heard a giggle before feeling a weight on the side of the bed beside when he was lying. Jungkook knew that it was Aeri and he smiled slightly.

“I’m hungry after all that unpacking.” Said Jungkook.

“Oppa, what do you want to eat? I’ll cook dinner.” Said Aeri, getting up.

“I’ll help you, and I’m sure that anything you make will be delicious.” Said Jungkook, also getting up from the bed, not wanting his wife to do all the work.

Aeri nodded and the couple headed to the kitchen together. Jungkook stood behind the counter as he watched Aeri open up the fridge.

“I can make Kimchi pasta with this pasta. There is a box of Kimchi in the fridge too.” Said Aeri, pulling out the bag of pasta.

“I’ve never had Kimchi pasta before but it sounds delicious.” Said Jungkook, curious about the dish.

Jungkook watched as Aeri began preparing the utensils and ingredients that she needed. It seemed that Aeri had completely forgotten that he was in the kitchen as well. But it wasn’t the first time where he had been ignored in the kitchen, Jin had a tendency to do that as well.

“Aerin, is there anything I can do?” Asked Jungkook.

“Watch the water boil and add two tablespoons of salt when it boils. After that, add the pasta in and wait for two minutes. Keep stirring the pasta for the whole two minutes. After the two minutes, take out the pasta and wash it under cold running water before leaving it to cool.” Said Aeri, after a while.

Jungkook got to work doing what Aeri had assigned him to do. Aeri then handed Jungkook the bowl of uncooled pasta and a ladle to stir the pasta. Jungkook watched the pasta and Aeri helped him strain and wash the pasta under cold running water before leaving it to cool. Jungkook washed the pot before he helped Aeri cut up the Kimchi that Aeri had washed earlier into smaller pieces using a pair of scissors. Jungkook also crushed some nuts at Aeri’s instructions. Jungkook then stepped aside to let his wife work her magic on the stove.

Jungkook watched in awe as his wife worked her magic in the kitchen before she turned to him with a fork with some pasta on it. Jungkook opened it house when Aeri held it out in front of him. Jungkook ate the pasta and he chewed his food as he felt a burst of flavours erupt in his mouth at the delicious taste.

“How is it?” Asked Aeri, a little nervously.

Jungkook stayed silent as he chewed and swallowed his food. Jungkook took the fork from her hands and he mirrored her previous action.

“It’s delicious, have a taste.” Said Jungkook, with a smile.

Aeri opened and Jungkook fed her the pasta. Aeri nodded at her cooking. And Jungkook smiled at his wife’s expression.

Aeri then plated some of the pasta into the two bowls and plated the rest into a larger bowl which she left it to cool before she washed the pan.

Aeri dried the pan before adding some butter into the pan before she placed on the stove. Aeri handed the bowl of marinated chicken to her husband. Aeri started the fire and she spread the butter across the pan using a pair of chopsticks. Jungkook then carefully placed a few pieces of chicken onto the pan using the other pair of chopsticks. Jungkook had done this before when he helped Jin at the dorms but he wasn’t very good at it and Jin or J-Hope and on very rare occasions, Suga, would always end up taking over in between whenever he helped as he would end up burning the chicken instead. The sound of the chicken sizzling against the pan made Jungkook smile.

“This is my first time cooking though.” Said Jungkook.

“You are doing really well though.” Said Aeri.

“Jin hyung usually cooks for us and I help him from time to time. But I’ve never really been near such a stove before, I usually help Jin hyung with the ingredients.” Said Jungkook, admitting his poor cooking skills.

“I can teach you how to cook, then you can surprise your members and parents with your cooking.” Said Aeri.

“That sounds nice, and of course, I will also cook for you.” Said Jungkook, smiling and patting Aeri’s head.

Aeri blushed slightly and she started fidgeting with her ponytail with her left hand while she flipped the pieces of chicken over. Jungkook chuckled as he helped his wife finish cooking. 

Jungkook and Aeri soon plated the chicken and the couple brought the plate of chicken and the bowls of pasta to the dining table. Jungkook and Aeri took their seats across from each other at the dining table.

“This is our first proper dinner together since we got married.” Said Jungkook.

“I know, and it’s in our own house too.” Said Aeri.

“And you know what’s even more special about this meal?” Asked Jungkook.

Aeri shook her head confusedly and Jungkook chuckled.

“It’s the fact that we both prepared this meal together.” Said Jungkook.

Aeri blushed at Jungkook’s comment before she pulled out her phone, “We should take a picture together then.”

Jungkook smiled and the couple posed for a selca with their dinner on the table. Aeri then sent the photo to Jungkook through LINE. Jungkook uploaded the photo onto BTS’s official Twitter and Aeri did the same before they started having their dinner.

Jungkook picked up his fork and he started eating his pasta while Aeri took a bite of the chicken. Jungkook bit his lower lip before he scooped up some pasta and held the fork in front of his wife. Jungkook knew that his wife was surprised as she had a srpsied expression on her face. Aeri opened and Jungkook placed the fork in and Aeri ate the pasta. Aeri chewed and swallowed her food before she fed him a piece of chicken, which he accepted with a smile.

Dinner was enjoyable, Jungkook made Aeri feel comfortable and never did he once make her feel uncomfortable, at least that was what Jungkook thought. Jungkook helped Aeri clean and wash the dishes and kitchen.

“You know the staff told me something earlier.” Spoke Jungkook, when they were out of the cameras’ sight.

Jungkook exhaled as his wife turned to face him.

“We didn’t turn on the camera in the car earlier, so none of the things earlier that we did were recorded on camera.” Spoke Jungkook, softly.

Jungkook noticed that Aeri hitched her breath as she nodded. Jungkook was extremely happy and relieved that none of the events in the car were caught on camera. He wasn’t ready for his hyungs or Yugyeom for that matter to know and see, they would to no end about it.

“I see.” Nodded Aeri, biting her lower lip.

“I’m not ready for my hyungs to see that, I’m a little relieved that it wasn’t caught on camera.” Admitted Jungkook.

“Me too.” Mumbled Aeri.

“Let’s let it remain a memory that only the both of us know about.” Said Jungkook.

Aeri nodded and Jungkook gave her an assuring smile, and Aeri returned the smile with one of her own. Jungkook led Aeri back to their room. Aeri some classical music while Jungkook flopped onto the bed. Jungkook let Aeri take a bath first and she went ahead.

Jungkook checked BTS’ official Twitter for the response to his photo with Aeri. They were many happy and supportive comments but there were a number of jealous and negative comments. Jungkook sighed at the sight, even though he knew that there would definitely be people opposing to his appearance on We Got Married.

Aeri soon got out of the shower and dried herself before changing into a simple white shirt with black shorts. Aeri exited the bathroom while drying her hair.

“Your turn, oppa.” Said Aeri, while drying her hair.

“Thanks, Aerin.” Said Jungkook, getting up from his spot on the bed.

Jungkook got up and picked up his clothes and towel before heading to the bathroom. Jungkook let the hot warm run down his body, and he took deep breaths to calm him down. Jungkook was afraid and scared about sleeping in the same bed as his wife, he wasn’t sure what to do and what to think. But Jungkook enjoyed Aeri’s company very much, and he was grateful to be paired up with her. It was a complete lie if Jungkook that that he wasn’t interested in Aeri prior to joining this show. He was curious about her since she had the same nickname as him and fans often asked him about her. He and the other BTS’ members have monitored Fairies before especially during the time when they promoted together.

It didn’t take long for Jungkook to exit the bathroom dressed in a black shirt and black shorts. Jungkook joined Aeri who was sitting on their bed.

“I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter