After School Date

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold – MC Speaking

Italics – Personal Interview in the Black Room

MC 1: We are back with our next episode with our “Golden Maknae Couple”.

MC 2: We’ve been able to see different sides of them during our first few episodes, what will they be showing us today?

MC 3: Let’s watch the video to find out!

The video played to show Jungkook dressed in his neat Seoul Arts High School uniform and Aeri in her Hanlim Multi Art School uniform. The couple approached the camera before they were handed a mission card by the staff.

“It’s finally the weekend, please go on an after school date together with this money. You are free to choose where to go and what to do for your date.” Said Jungkook, reading from the card.

“I’ve got lots of homework though, and I still have practice tonight.” Spoke Aeri.

“Well, we can study together, couples do study together.” Pointed out Jungkook.

“I know a good place! Seomin unnie brought me there before and it was a really nice environment to study in!” Said Aeri.

“Let’s go then!” Said Jungkook.

Jungkook offered his hand to his wife and Aeri took it shyly. Jungkook chuckled at his wife’s reaction before letting her lead the way.

MC 1: Their skinship seems so natural.

MC 2: I’m jealous.

MC 3: High school couples are so cute.

Aeri soon brought them to a quaint and cozy book café which was very popular with high school and college students. The interior of the café was designed to be like a library, the only difference is that this is a book store and not a library. Jungkook and Aeri found a booth seat and a waiter came to take their order.

“What would you like?” Asked Jungkook.

“I will have a matcha frappe and a slice of blueberry cheesecake. Jungkook oppa will have an iced chocolate and a slice of chocolate delight.” Said Aeri.

The waiter nodded and noted down their orders before leaving. Jungkook could only blink at what Aeri had said, how did she know what he had wanted to order?

“How did you know what I wanted to order?” Asked Jungkook.

Aeri scratched her head bashfully, “Actually, a letter arrived at the company from an anonymous sender informing me of what you liked and disliked, your hobbies and some other details about you. There was no name of the sender or return address whatsoever but the unnies checked that the information was correct and real before they believed it.”

“It could have been dangerous! You shouldn’t have opened a letter with no sender or return address! What if it had been a hoax?” Spoke Jungkook, anxiously.

MC 1: Jungkook-shi is so sweet, he is worried for his wife.

MC 2: Maybe one of the fans sent it.

MC 3: It’s possible.

“The company did check it through when they realised that there was no return address or name of the sender. I only received the letter after it was checked through and I was told that it was about you.” Said Aeri, with a slight frown.

“I was a little surprised and disappointed at the letter and myself because I wanted to find out about your likes, dislikes, your habits and other quirks on my own by noticing. I understand that the fans want me to take care of you and perhaps they sent the letter to help me understand and know you better, but I couldn’t help but be a little disappointed in myself for not noticing some things.” Admitted Aeri.

Jungkook fell quiet as he processed what Aeri had said before he shook his head, “No, you shouldn’t feel disappointed about yourself. You’ve only gotten to know me for less than two weeks, we weren’t that close before either, and you are still getting to know me. Likewise, I’m still getting to know you, so it’s natural that we haven’t noticed some things about each other yet. Let’s give the both of us some more time to get to know each other.”

MC 1: I guess such incidents do happen.

MC 2: They are both taking it in a very calm and matured manner.

MC 3: They always seem to know what to say to each other.

Aeri blinked several times before Jungkook gave her a smile. Jungkook squeezed Aeri’s hand comfortingly as the girl nodded slowly. Aeri and Jungkook locked gazes for a few seconds before a small smile broke onto Aeri’s face.

MC 3: Oh my! They just locked gazes!

MC 1: It is only their third date and they have already locked gazes?

MC 2: Everything they do seem to be so natural.

“Let’s get back to studying shall we?” Spoke Jungkook.

Aeri nodded, remembering why they were at the café in the first place. Aeri and Jungkook got out their books just as the waiter brought their orders to their table and they paid the bill. Jungkook and Aeri took a quick sip at their drinks before getting started on their studying. There was complete silence between the two idols but it was a comfortable silence with two occasionally glancing at each other. There was even soothing and calming piano music playing in the café which made the comfortable silence even less aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter