Moving Into Their Newly-Wed Home & First Dinner Together

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold – MC Speaking

Italics – Personal Interview in the Black Room

MC 1: We are back with another episode with our “Golden Maknae Couple”

MC 2: Last week, our couple showed off their telepathy when they both revealed plans to cover each other’s songs.

MC 3: Last week, the couple also discussed about a formal meeting between BTS and Fairies as in-laws.

MC 1: We are still unaware of the details but let’s hope that they do get to meet soon.

MC 2: Maybe we will find out in today’s episode.

The video played to show Jungkook waiting at the park. Jungkook was dressed in a black shirt with ripped jeans, black sneakers and a black cap.

MC 3: Isn’t that the shirt and cap he got from his wife during her trip to Hong Kong?

MC 2: You are right, it is.

MC 1: What better way to please your wife by wearing her gifts when he goes to meet her.

MC 3: I know his wife will be very happy.

Jungkook heard his phone chime and he checked it, and a smile quickly broke onto his face. Jungkook looked around before he spotted his wife in the distance. Aeri was dressed in a white shirt with a white miniskirt over a pair of faded ripped jeans and white sneakers. Aeri’s long black hair was tied into a simple ponytail with a white ribbon.

MC 3: Aigoo, it is matching couple fashion this time?

MC 2: Only in different colour schemes. Aeri-shi’s is white while Jungkook-shi’s is black.

MC 1: Maybe they decided their couple fashion together.

“You look good.” Said Jungkook, inspecting his wife’s outfit.

“You look good too, oppa.” Said Aeri.

“Well, you did pick them out for me.” Winked Jungkook.

“I guess we are wearing couple fashion today.” Said Jungkook, noting that they were dressed similarly.

“I didn’t know that you were going to wear the shirt and ripped jeans today.” Said Aeri.

“It seems that we were thinking along the same wavelength again.” Said Jungkook.

It was then that Aeri was handed a mission card by the staff.

“Congratulations to the “Golden Maknae Couple”, you will be moving into your newly-wed home today! This is the address of your home in the We Got Married village.” Said Aeri, reading from the card.

“That was quick, I mean don’t we usually need to wait for a little while longer to get our house?” Spoke Jungkook.

MC 1: I guess they won’t have to travel so much to meet each other now that they have their own house.

MC 2: I wonder how their house will look like.

“We should go and check it out.” Said Aeri.

“Can you ask your manager to send us there? Manager hyung is out.” Said Jungkook.

Aeri nodded and texted her manager about the travel to their new house. Jungkook and Aeri were handed a camera by the We Got Married staff to record themselves while in the car. The couple waited for a few minutes before a white van stopped across the street from where they were standing. The window at the driver’s seat soon rolled down and the driver waved to the two. Aeri nudged Jungkook before she took his hand, much to his surprise, and they crossed the road together. Aeri and Jungkook got onto the van and the driver turned to them. Jungkook noted that the driver was a female, most likely one of Fairies’ managers or staff members.

MC 3: I think this is the first time where Aeri-shi has initiated skinship.

MC 1: I think this shows that Aeri-shi is more comfortable with Jungkook-shi now.

“Thanks for picking us up unnie.” Said Aeri.

“It’s no problem Aeri. I’m happy to help you and your husband.” Said the driver.

Aeri showed the address to her manager and the car soon started. It was about a twenty minute drive before they arrived at their house. Aeri and Jungkook stared in awe at the house as they alighted from the van.

“Thanks for the ride, unnie.” Said Aeri, turning to the rolled down window.

“Thanks for the ride, noona.” Said Jungkook.

“It’s no problem, just call if you need a ride. I need to get going back to the company, call me if you need a ride.” Said the driver.

Jungkook took Aeri’s hand and the couple headed towards the front door. The door was unlocked and the couple entered the house and were in awe of the house. The couple found two pairs of bedroom slippers, which came as a set for couples, on the shoe rack by the front door. The couple removed their shoes and slipped into the bedroom slippers before exploring the house. The couple first explored the kitchen, the dining table, the living room, the porch and the storeroom on the first floor. The dining table was a simple square glass table with chairs. The living room had a coffee table, an L-shaped sofa and a bubble wall. But there wasn’t a television in the living room. The kitchen was very spacious and it was like any other normal kitchen, there was a stove, a built-in oven, a built-in fridge and a cooking counter. The porch was quite spacious and the washing machine was located there as well as a clothes line for them to hang their clothes. The storeroom was about half the size of their spacious kitchen and it was also currently empty. The couple found the house keys on the dining table along with a mission card with the We Got Married logo on it.

“Congratulations to the “Golden Maknae Couple”, welcome to your newly-wed home. Please hold a housewarming party with your friends and fellow members within two weeks otherwise a punishment will follow.” Said Jungkook, reading the mission card.

“Let’s explore the house first, and move in over the next few days. We can have the housewarming party next week.” Said Aeri.

The couple left the kitchen and headed up to the second floor to do more exploring. The second floor had two bedrooms, and one of the doors had a sign with both of their names in it. The couple realised that it was their bedroom. The room was pretty simple in design and the walls were painted a calming light blue colour, there was a bed which had light blue bed sheets and lining and a canopy above the bed. The window was not too far from the bed and there were two closets just beside the window, against the wall. There was also a stereo set by the door. The bathroom was to the left of their bed, which was not too far from the door.

“I guess the other room is a guest room.” Said Jungkook.

Aeri nodded and continued looking around the room.

“There is another level upstairs, let’s go and take a look.” Said Jungkook, taking Aeri’s hand again.

The couple left their room and headed up to the third and final level of the house. The third level of the house was an entertainment “room” it was actually the attic but it was designed and decorated just like an entertainment room. There was a projector, a screen, a Wii, an Xbox, a LED television and various board games in the cupboard. There was even a mirror at the other end of the room, where they could practice dancing.

“We can actually practice here.” Said Aeri.

“I was wondering why there wasn’t a television in the living room, but this place looks cool. The hyungs are going to be so jealous when they see this place.” Said Jungkook, excitedly.

Aeri laughed at her husband’s enthusiasm, “This house is really cool. I’m really surprised that we got such a good house.”

MC 2: Their house is so beautiful!

MC 3: I’m envious of their house.

MC 1: I think this has to be the best We Got Married house to date.

“Should we move in today? Then we can start unpacking and planning for our housewarming.” Said Jungkook.

“We can just invite our members over for a meal as the formal meeting.” Added Jungkook.

Aeri tapped her chin, “That works too. I guess we can go back to our dorms and pick up our things. It is still early and we probably can finish moving in today.”

“I’ll call manager hyung to pick us up.” Said Jungkook, pulling out his phone.

The couple made their way back downstairs and Aeri went to check out the kitchen. The cupboards had more than enough utensils for them to use and the fridge and cupboards were already stocked with food, courtesy of the We Got Married staff, so they didn’t have to worry about going grocery shopping since it would be inconvenient for the couple since they still couldn’t drive.

“Aerin, manager hyung is outside the house. Let’s go!” Said Jungkook.

Jungkook took Aeri’s hand and Aeri grabbed the keys on the dining table using her free hand as they headed to the front door. Both Jungkook and Aeri slipped out of their bedroom slippers and into their shoes before leaving. Aeri locked the door before handing Jungkook the other set of keys. The couple got into the black van that was waiting for them and they greeted BTS’s manager who came to pick them up.

“Aeri-shi, do you need me to pick you up later?” Asked BTS’s manager.

“No, manager unnie can fetch me here. But thanks for the offer though, oppa.” Replied Aeri.

“Just so that the two of you know, one of BTS’s assistant managers and Fairies’s assistant managers will live in the house next to yours. This is because the both of you are still minors and do not have driving licenses. They will send you to and from school and schedules. The two management companies made a deal with the broadcasting station since the two of you are still minors.” Explained BTS’s manager.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter