Christmas Decorating

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold = MC Speaking

Italics/Flashback = Thoughts

Bold + Italics = Description of an Action

MC 3: We are back with another episode with our Golden Maknae Couple.

MC 2: Last week, the couple met up with their friends and a few secrets were revealed.

MC 1: It was an exciting episode.

MC 1: Last week, a breakfast date was mentioned.

MC 3: Perhaps that date will be shown in today’s episode.

MC 2: That would be exciting and it would probably be another popular date spot after this episode airs.

The video played to show Jungkook and Aeri at home in the kitchen, having a glass of milk together. Jungkook was dressed a in dark blue shirt with a black hoodie and black jeans. Aeri was dressed in a black dress with a white shirt inside and dark blue jeans.

“T-The company is giving me two weeks of break, and my parents asked me to bring you along with me when I go home.” Said Jungkook, embarrassedly.

Aeri blinked before her cheeks flushed. “O-Oh. I have some time off too, about ten days. I promised my grandparents that I’d stay with them for a week at their farm.”

“I’m staying in Busan for about a week, we can go and visit your grandparents after we go to Busan” Said Jungkook.

Aeri nodded, “I guess we could.”

“We have a couple more days to finish planning, we can do that later.” Said Jungkook.

MC 3: This means that we will have a meeting with the in-laws soon.

MC 2: It’s always exciting and nerve wrecking to meet the other person’s family.

MC 1: I think it will be pretty different for this couple since they are still so young.

Jungkook and Aeri finished off their milk and washed the glasses before going to put on their shoes. Jungkook and Aeri slipped on their boots since it was cold out as well slipping on their coats. The couple picked up their matching grey backpacks and locked up their house. The couple found their managers waiting with the van and Jungkook handed a piece of paper to his manager, who was driving.

“Did you kids have a good sleep? It’s getting colder these days.” Said BTS’s manager.

“The weather forecast predicts that it will start snowing next week, just in time for Christmas.” Added Fairies’ manager.

“Time flies, Christmas is next week and we’ve been a couple for almost two months now.” Said Jungkook.

“I haven’t done my Christmas shopping yet.” Pouted Aeri.

MC 3: It’s been almost two months already? How time flies.

MC 1: It gets me wondering, how this couple will spend Christmas.

MC 2: They might celebrate Aeri-shi’s birthday early, they will be busy with the end of year ceremonies after all.

It was a half an hour drive to the place where Jungkook wanted to show Aeri. It wasn’t that far from Big Hit Entertainment’s building, about less than 10 minutes of walking from Big Hit. Their manager alighted the couple and asked them to call when they needed to be picked up. Jungkook took Aeri’s hand and the couple entered a quaint and homely looking book café. Jungkook and Aeri took their seats at a booth by the window, and a waiter placed two menus on the table.

“This place is amazing.” Spoke Aeri, in awe.

“Yugyeom and BamBam were the ones who found this place. They bought coffee and sandwiches here before and the GOT7 hyungs like it. The three of us came here a while back before our practice for MAMA. The food here was good.” Said Jungkook.

Jungkook flipped open the menu and turned to the waiter. “We’ll have two pancakes and waffle with sausage sets and a bacon and eggs set with two hot chocolates.”

The waiter noted it down onto his notepad before taking the menus and leaving the couple.

“You must come here often, considering the distance from Big Hit.” Mused Aeri.

“I never knew about this place until BamBam and Yugyeom told me, this place is still quite new though. But we do ask manager hyung to buy their sandwiches, which are delicious. And Rap Mon hyung was feeling generous about a week ago and he treated us to breakfast here, and their food was delicious.” Grinned Jungkook, sheepishly.

Aeri giggled and the couple turned their attention to the waiter who brought their hot chocolates to their table.

“Thank you.” Smiled Jungkook.

Aeri nodded with a smile and she stirred her mug of hot chocolate. Aeri took a sip before she smiled.

“This hot chocolate is delicious!” Smiled Aeri.

Jungkook chuckled after he sipped his own hot chocolate. Jungkook tapped his finger on the table before he looked up at Aeri.

“D-Do you have any plans on Christmas or Christmas Eve?” Asked Jungkook.

Aeri tapped her chin after she set her mug down. “I have a schedule on Christmas Eve with the other JYP Nation artists and there is a Christmas dinner at JYP after that. But I’m free on Christmas afternoon and the evening, we have our duet practice in the morning.”

“C-Can I prepare dinner for us for Christmas?” Asked Jungkook, shyly.

Aeri blinked and flushed, “O-Of course, I-I’d like that.”

Jungkook broke into a grin, “It’ll be good, I promise!”

“But if only you will help me bake some Christmas treats.” Smiled Aeri.

“Of course!” Nodded Jungkook.

MC 3: Aigoo, these two are so romantic.

MC 1: But it’s part of their charm.

MC 2: I guess that answers the question on how they will spend Christmas.

Jungkook and Aeri continue chatting until their food arrives and three plates are set out in front of them. The couple thanked the waiter before picking up their utensils, which came along with their food. Jungkook watched as Aeri cut a piece of her pancake. Jungkook smiled at Aeri’s reaction after tasting the pancake.

“This is delicious!” Smiled Aeri.

Jungkook laughed and he ate his own pancake. Jungkook smiled happily as he watched Aeri eat her breakfast.

MC 2: Look at him, he’s so happy!

MC 1: But I guess its young love, you can’t blame him for having such a reaction. Who wouldn’t react like that if your partner was happy with something that you prepared especially if it is something that she likes?

MC 3: That’s very true, and this couple is learning together about love since they are still so young.

Jungkook sipped his hot chocolate before offering Aeri some scrambled eggs. Aeri accepted it and she offered Jungkook some bacon. The couple shared a smile and soon polished off their breakfast. Jungkook paid the bill and the couple left the café together.

“Thanks for bringing here for breakfast, oppa.” Smiled Aeri.

Jungkook grinned and patted Aeri’s head, “It’s my pleasure, and good food has to be shared.”

“Do you want to go for a walk?” Asked Jungkook, offering his arm to Aeri.

Aeri nodded and she locked arms with Jungkook. The couple walked down the street to a record shop.

“My dad likes records, maybe I should get one for him for Christmas.” Spoke Jungkook.

“My grandfather likes them too, maybe I’ll get one too.” Said Aeri.

The couple walked around the record shop before finding the perfect presents for their families. The couple paid for their respective purchases before leaving the shop.

“Let’s spend the afternoon at home warming up, I think it’s going to start snowing any day now.” Spoke Jungkook.

Aeri nodded, “But let’s buy some groceries first, we need them for tonight’s dinner and tomorrow anyway.”

Jungkook nodded and the couple headed to the supermarket nearby. Jungkook took a basket and he helped Aeri pick out the groceries.

“Aigoo, you two make a very cute couple.” Said the sales promoter, after Aeri and Jungkook picked out the vegetables that they needed.

Jungkook grins, “We just got married last month.”

Aeri flushed shyly and she nodded in response.

MC 2: Oh my gosh! He just admitted that they are married.

MC 3: Jungkook-shi is getting less shy nowadays.

MC 1: They both have become less shy these days.

“Oh my! Hope you two have a wonderful marriage.” Smiled the sales promoter.

Jungkook grinned before he pulled Aeri along the aisles to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter