First Meeting & First Date

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold – MC Speaking        

Italics – Personal Interview in the Black Room

MC 1: We are back for another episode!

MC 2: Last week our new couple received the news of their marriage and exchanged hints about each other’s identity.

MC 1: After watching the first episode, fan have coined them as the “Golden Maknae Couple” as they seem to be able to do anything.

MC 3: Without further ado, let’s watch today’s episode.

A black car is shown stopping by the road at Han River. Jungkook alighted from the car first followed by the rest of the members of BTS. Jungkook was dressed in a long sleeved denim blue shirt with jeans and black sneakers. V handed Jungkook a white teddy bear before hugging the younger boy.

“Our maknae is growing up!” Said V, faking a sob.

Jungkook lowered his head, “Hyung, it’s embarrassing.”

Jungkook was presented with a mission card, and V quickly let go of him. The others quickly crowded around Jungkook to read the card.

“It’s time to meet your wife, Jeon Jungkook. A few of your wife’s friends are somewhere around Han River, they will give you hints as to where your wife is. You will have to obtain all the hints before you can meet your wife.” Read Jimin, from the card.

“So, Jungkook should be looking out for people that we know.” Spoke Jin.

But before anyone else could say anything, a loud whoop was heard nearby. From the corner of his eye, Jungkook saw someone skate down the past. Jungkook turned around and did a double take before he recongised the guy. Just then the guy did a u-turn and skated back to where BTS were standing. The guy got off his skate board just before he reached where BTS were standing while Jungkook gave a small grin. The male was none other than GOT7’s maknae and Jungkook’s friend, Kim Yugyeom.

“So Yugyeom, what are you doing here?” Asked Jungkook, giving his friend a grin.

“Just taking a break, I don’t get that many breaks you know.” Responded Yugyeom.

“I didn’t know that you two were friends.” Spoke Suga.

“Jackson hyung, introduced us. Jimin did too.” Responded Yuygeom.

“Jimin? You mean 15&’s Park Jimin?” Asked Suga.

Yugyeom nodded, “So, what are you filming?”

“Jungkookie is filming We Got Married!” Replied Jimin.

“Wow, Jungkook is growing up.” Said Yugyeom.

“Yugyeom, do you have something for me?” Asked Jungkook.

Yugyeom gave an innocent smile, “What thing?”

“Like a hint?” Spoke Jungkook.

Yugyeom stared at Jungkook for a few seconds before bursting in laughter, “You’re right. I do have something for you. Please look out for golden-yellow ribbons, they will help you find your way.”

Jungkook nodded and Yugyeom patted his friend’s back.

“Good luck, chingu! I hope you meet your wife soon!” Said Yugyeom, getting onto his skate board.

Yugyeom gave BTS another wave before skating off.

“Your wife is probably from JYP.” Spoke Jimin.

“Yugyeom said to look out for golden-yellow ribbons right? Because I see one right there.” Said V, pointing to a lamp post slightly further from them.

Jungkook scratched his head before glancing at his leader who got the hint.

“We should probably leave now, Jungkook needs to find his wife on his own. It is his marriage.” Spoke Rap Monster.

Jin nodded in agreement and so did Suga. Rap Monster, Jin and Suga dragged Jimin, V and J-Hope away from the scene while wishing him good luck.

MC 1: He needs to find his wife himself.

Jungkook walked up to the lamp post which V had pointed out earlier, before he noticed someone leaning against the other side of the lamp post, it was a lady who was probably a few years older than him. Jungkook blinked when the lady popped her head from the other side of the lamp post with a bright smile. It was miss A’s Suzy.

MC 3: It’s Suzy!

MC 2: She is beautiful as always!

“I see you that you have found me, I have something for you from your wife.” Said Suzy, with a bright smile.

Suzy handed Jungkook a yellow card before patting his back.

“Good luck, Jungkook-shi.” Said Suzy, before she skipped off.

Jungkook looked in the direction which Suzy had went off before glancing at the card. It had a picture of the basketball court, which Jungkook guessed to be that he had to head to the basketball court. Jungkook looked around for the basketball court, before spotting it. Jungkook made his way there but not before spotting another golden-yellow ribbon tied to another lamp post beside the bike rack. Jungkook saw someone locking up his bike, before coming face to face with GOT7’s Junior.

Junior gave a faint smirk, “You have found me, and I have something from your wife.”

Junior passed Jungkook a blue hair ribbon, “That belongs to your wife, and you have to return it to her when you meet her.”

Jungkook nodded before Junior gave him a bright smile before walking away. Jungkook stared at the ribbon before glancing at the ribbon in his other hand. Jungkook used his free hand to tie the ribbon around the bear's neck. Jungkook then made his way to the basketball court where he found someone shooting hoops by himself. It was a male who was slightly taller than Jungkook, and he was also about few years older than Jungkook. Jungkook slowly approached the man before recognising him as 2PM’s Nichkhun. The older male smiled at Jungkook before picking up the basketball.

“Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim.” Greeted Jungkook.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I have the last hint from your wife. Just follow the golden-yellow ribbons to a pavilion, she is waiting there for you.” Said Nichkhun.

Jungkook looked to his left and saw a trail of golden-yellow ribbons before turning to Nichkhun and he bowed before following the trail of golden-yellow ribbons.

Nichkhun chuckled at the sight, “Aigoo, such young love.”

MC 2: Nichkhun has arrived.

MC 1: He was on We Got Married too, with f(x)’s Victoria.

Jungkook followed the trail of ribbons before he arrived at the pavilion, but there was no one else there, the only thing there was a table of food.

Jungkook looked around confusedly before he decided to turn around and look behind the camera crew. And to his surprise there was a girl dressed in a denim dress with black tights and black sneakers standing behind the camera crew. Jungkook blinked a few times before he recognised her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jeon Jungkook imida.” Spoke Jungkook, bowing to her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Han Aeri imida.” Said Aeri, bowing as well.

Jungkook offered her his hand so that she could get through the camera crew, and Aeri took it shyly.

MC 3: Skinship on their first meeting?

MC 1: Jungkook-shi is being a gentleman.

MC 2: Look how cute they are!

“Did you prepare all this?” Asked Jungkook.

Aeri nodded shyly, “I prepared them this morning.”

Jungkook presented the bear to Aeri, “This is for you.”

Aeri glanced at the bear shyly before taking it, “Thank you.”

But before either of them could say anything else, loud whoops were heard not too far from the pavilion. Aeri immediately covered her face with her hands when she recognised some of the voices.

Standing by the walking path were the members of 15&, GOT7, DAY6, Fairies and BTS as well as miss A’s Suzy and 2PM’s Nichkhun.

“Hyungs…” Muttered Jungkook, in embarrassment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter