Marriage Annoucement

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold – MC Speaking        

Italics – Personal Interview in the Black Room

MC 1: Welcome back to another episode of We Got Married!

MC 2: Everyone is especially excited because today will be the first episode of a brand new couple!

MC 3: They have been creating a lot of buzz ever since the casting was announced.

MC 1: I'm sure that everyone is excited about them because I am.

MC 2: Let's get started then!

The video played to show a practice room with seven boys practicing despite it being midnight.

MC 3: It's BTS! Whoever the wife is, she is very lucky!

It was Suga who first noticed the camera crew, and he stopped dancing to bow to the crew. The other members of BTS copied Suga's action before Suga was handed a red envelope.

"It's from We Got Married!" Spoke J-Hope, recognising the logo on the envelope.

Suga passed it to Rap Monster to read it since he was the leader. Rap Monster opened up the envelope and a smile immediately crept onto his face when he saw the name.

MC 1: Who is it?

MC 2: It must be someone unexpected.

"We would like to congratulate Jeon Jungkook on your new married life. You will be meeting your wife tomorrow at Han River at 1pm. Please wear a blue shirt tomorrow for your wife to be able to identify you. Please be ready and we wish you a happy married life!" Read Rap Monster.

The members all had different reactions. Jimin was complaining that his "beloved" Jungkook was getting married before him. V and J-Hope were cheering about the news since they were going to get a sister-in-law. Suga and Rap Monster were comforting Jin, who had been the expected candidate. While the main character aka the husband, Jungkook had a blank face and was blinking repeatedly.

J-Hope waved a hand in front of Jungkook, "Why aren't you saying anything? Are you nervous?"

Jungkook blinked once again, "I'm just surprised that's all, I'm the youngest, and so I didn't expect it to be me."

MC 3: That's a common reaction for maknaes, but if he if the maknae, I wonder will his wife be older or younger than him?

MC 1: I do think Jungkook prefers an older woman who will take care of him.

MC 2: But he will probably want to be called oppa by his wife, so there is a possibility that the staff chose someone younger.

MC 3: That's possible too.

[Personal Interview]

PD: How did you feel when you heard the news?

JK: I was pretty shocked, I always thought that the hyungs should get married first. But they were happy for me.

PD: How would you describe your ideal type?

JK: I like someone who speaks maturely, but also has a soft side which I hope that she will only show to me.

Just then Jungkook was handed a mission card and a phone.

"Your wife will be giving you some hints to who she is and you have to guess who she is. And in return for her hints, you have to send her a hint back in return. But the hints cannot be too obvious. You don't have to tell us your guess until the filming tomorrow just before you meet her." Read V, over Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook unlocked the phone and he received a LINE message from his wife, more specifically a photo. His wife sent him a picture of a violin.

"A violin? Maybe she plays the violin?" Spoke Jin.

"But more importantly what should Jungkook send back?" Asked Suga.

"How about a picture of a gold bar?" Suggested J-Hope.

"It would be too obvious, anyone would know that it is Jungkook." Said Jin.

Jungkook stared at the phone for a few seconds before he typed in a message. Jimin looked at what Jungkook had sent before giving a nod.

"Seoul Arts High School." Said Jungkook.

"It's not the only arts school out there but it does narrow down the choices but it still is a large group of names to choose from." Nodded Rap Monster.

MC 2: Those are good hints, they must be both pretty smart.

MC 1: Can we see who the wife is already?

It was then that the video cut to another scene of a very familiar logo.

MC 3: It is JYP Entertainment!

MC 2: Jungkook-shi is very lucky as well.

MC 1: I wonder who it will be.

The video then moved towards the stairs where they then arrived at a very familiar practice room and inside the room were twenty-one people, not including the staff, namely 15&, GOT7, DAY6 and Fairies.

MC 1: That's a lot of people in one room.

MC 2: It's JYP's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter