Music Video Filming

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics – Personal Interview in the Black Room

Bold – MC Speaking

Bold + Italics - Description of an action

MC 1: We are back with a brand new episode with our “Golden Maknae Couple”.

MC 2: Last week, Jungkook-shi gave his wife a number of surprises.

MC 3: I wonder what will happen with our “Golden Maknae Couple” today.

The video played to show JYP Entertainment’s logo before the image switched to a scene inside a recording studio. 2PM’s Jun.K sat on one of the chairs while the other members of Fairies were listening to him.

“If it isn’t the We Got Married camera.” Commented Jun.K with a smile.

“Our Aeri is doing well these days. She and her husband have been receiving a lot of love from the fans and the public.” Smiled Seomin.

“How has he been lately?” Asked Jun.K.

“He’s been well.” Commented Juyeon.

“We went for their housewarming a couple of days ago.” Said Kyuyeon, with a smile.

Jun.K grinned and he ruffled Aeri’s hair. “Aigoo, our Aeri is so lucky.”

Aeri blushed shyly as she twirled her hair.

“Shall we continue with the recording?” Asked Jun.K with a smile.

“Aeri, last one to go!” Spoke Jun.K.

Aeri nodded and she stepped into the recording booth.

“What are you recording for?” Asked one of the staff.

“Our new Japanese single, Aeri wrote the lyrics to the Japanese version of Alice. And Jun.K oppa helped produce the song.” Replied Mirae.

MC 2: Aeri-shi’s voice is beautiful.

Jun.K gave Aeri a thumbs up after she finished recording her part, and the girl stepped out of the recording booth.

“That’s done, all that we need is Jinyoung hyung’s approval. You girls are free to go!” Said Jun.K.

“Thank you for your help, oppa.” Smiled Chaemin.

“It’s nothing and I was the producer remember? It’s my job.” Smiled Jun.K.

The six ladies smiled and bowed to Jun.K before leaving the studio.

“Are you girls going anywhere? I was thinking that we could go to Han River to ride our bikes.” Spoke Chaemin.

“I don’t have any plans but I’m not sure about our dearest maknae.” Teased Kyuyeon.

“I’ve made plans with Jungkook oppa.” Said Aeri, her cheeks flushing.

“I have to practice for Immortal Songs 2 too.” Spoke Seomin.

“It’s alright, we have chores to do anyway.” Said Juyeon.

“Let’s go tomorrow after our photoshoot.” Said Mirae.

Aeri went back to the practice room to pick up her stuff before heading to the car.

“Where are you going now?” Asked one of the staff, as Aeri walked to the car.

“I’m going to surprise Jungkook oppa at his music video filming. Jungkook oppa came by to surprise me at the fan meeting despite his busy schedule and practice, and it’s only right as his wife that I do the same for him.” Said Aeri.

MC 1: Ah yes, BTS’s comeback was announced recently.

MC 3: Jungkook-shi took the time to visit and surprise his wife, and she is now returning the favour.

In truth, Aeri hadn’t made any plans with Jungkook but rather the other members of BTS. Jin had texted her the previous night, that they were going to be filming for their new music video, and he asked if she wanted to come down and surprise Jungkook. Aeri agreed and Jin helped her to keep it a secret from Jungkook after informing the other members who also agreed to keep the secret.

Aeri stopped by the grocery store to buy groceries before heading back home. Aeri quickly got to work cooking up a simple but homely meal for not only Jungkook but also for her brother-in-laws but her husband’s was definitely a little more special. Aeri packed the food up into containers but her husband’s was separate from the rest. Aeri had prepared a simple but homely meal of fried soba with teriyaki chicken and vegetables along with miso soup. The noodles were a favourite dish of her grandmother’s and the miso soup was a special dish of her mother’s. Aeri learned the recipes from notebooks which her mother and grandmothers gave her a while back, and she cook those recipes whenever she felt homesick.

Aeri took a shower and she changed into a white shirt with faded denim ripped jeans, a pair of black sneakers and a navy blue sweater with her name printed on it with half of a heart on the right. The sweater was a gift from their fans and Jungkook had a similar one, only that Jungkook had the other part of the heart on the left and his name on it. The two parts of the heart would be joined together if they stood together. BTS had already asked the assistant manager who was living with Aeri and Jungkook to bring Jungkook’s jacket along, and for Aeri to wear the jacket when she came to meet Jungkook on the set. Aeri clipped her hair into a loose tail before picking up her things and heading to the car.

It was a three-hour drive to the music video filming location from the house and Aeri fell asleep peacefully with a smile while listening to one of Jungkook’s covers which was playing on the car’s sound system.

MC 3: Jungkook-shi’s voice is calming.

MC 1: Look at Aeri-shi smiling face, she must feel happy and comforted by the calming voice.

MC 2: I think Jungkook-shi would be happy to know that his songs help his wife fall asleep peacefully.

MC 3: But I can imagine Jungkook-shi teasing his wife about falling asleep to his voice.

MC 1: Jungkook-shi does seem like the kind to tease his wife about things like this.

MC 2: But I think that makes their relationship even sweeter and adorable.

“Aeri-yah, we are here.” Spoke her manager, gently shaking the girl awake.

Aeri groaned and blinked before she rubbed her eyes. Aeri stretched her arms before she texted Jin about her arrival. Aeri got off the car and picked up her things. Aeri bowed and greeted the staff and the staff gave knowing smiles when they saw the girl and returned her greetings. Aeri was soon greeted by Jin and J-Hope who welcomed her warmly. The boys of BTS were filming the music video for RUN their title track from their upcoming comeback and album.

“Jungkook is currently waiting for his turn to film his scene with Suga.” Said Jin.

“Rap Mon is currently filming his scene.” Said J-Hope.

Jin and J-Hope led her to a well-hidden area where V was waiting for them along with a few staff. Aeri greeted V and the staff who were happy to see the girl.

“Jungkookie wouldn’t stop looking at his phone earlier, he kept on reading your texts.” Grinned V.

Aeri flushed as she played with her hair and Jin patted her head with a smile.

“I think they are moving on to Suga hyung and Jungkook’s scene now.” Spoke J-Hope.

“We’ll bring you there.” Offered V.

V, Jin and J-Hope led Aeri to the set where Suga and Jungkook were going to be filming their scene. Aeri hid behind the three boys but she still had a good view of the set. Jungkook and Suga were currently listening to the director about the scene with neither of them noticing Aeri hiding behind the three boys. Jin, J-Hope and V stood in a manner that kept Aeri perfectly hidden while still giving her enough pace and a good view to the filming.

Aeri let out a silent gasp when Jungkook suddenly lunged forward and punched Suga. It was only an act but it must have hurt a little at the very least. Aeri could only watch as Suga retaliated. Aeri bit her lower lip as she wiped away a single lone tear.

MC 2: That must have hurt.

MC 3: Aeri-shi feels sad that her husband is getting hurt even though it’s only acting.

“And cut!” Announced the director.

Jungkook and Suga got up and the latter nudged the former in the direction where V, J-Hope and Jin were standing. Jungkook’s jaw dropped slightly when he spotted Aeri standing in between V and Jin after the three boys moved slightly for Aeri to be seen by Suga and Jungkook. Jungkook soon broke into a smile and he waved to Aeri before he followed Suga to monitor their scene.

“I think they’ll be able to do it one take.” Said J-Hope.

“Don’t worry, it’s only acting. Suga and Jungkook wouldn’t punch each other like that for real.” Said Jin.

“We are having our lunch break after this scene. You’ll get to speak to Jungkookie very soon.” Said V.

And as predicted by J-Hope, Suga and Jungkook were done with their scene and the pair came over to the quartet. Jungkook smiled softly as he patted Aeri’s head.

“You could have told me that you were coming.” Pouted Jungkook.

Aeri giggled, “I wanted to surprise you, Jin oppa and manager oppa told me about the music video filming and the other members helped to keep it a secret.”

Jungkook flushed which caused Jin, J-Hope, Suga and V to chuckle.

Aeri then reached out to gently Jungkook’s cheek while using her fingers to trace a faint but reddish-pink bruise that was left after Jungkook and Suga’s fighting scene. Jungkook paused as Aeri frowned slightly.

“It must have hurt.” Mumbled Aeri.

“It did hurt a little but your gentle touch made it all better.” Smiled Jungkook.

Aeri blushed and hid her now red face in embarrassment while Jungkook chuckled at his wife’s adorable reaction as he her hair.

MC 1: Kyaa! That was too cute!

MC 2: Their skinship and flirting are much more natural now.

MC 3: These two are just too adorable. Their sweet and cute moments are irresistible.

“We are going to join Jimin and Rap Mon, do join us.” Offered Suga, as he and the other three shook their heads in amusement at the scene.

Jungkook took his wife’s hand with a smile before taking her backpack much to her protests.

MC 1: Jungkook-shi is so sweet!

Jimin and Rap Monster were taking sips from their respective water bottles at the rest area. Aeri briefly let go of Jungkook’s hand to go over to her manager to collect the food. Aeri carried the containers over to the boys with a bashful smile.

“I made dinner.” Spoke Aeri shyly.

“You didn’t have to, but thank you very much.” Said Jin, with a smile.

“Thank you, Aerin-ah.” Smiled Jungkook, giving his wife’s hands a squeeze.

Jin and J-Hope took the six food containers and the container of soup and handed them out to the others while Aeri gave Jungkook his food, which were a little more special than the others.

“Is this soba?” Asked Jungkook, as he accepted the food from his wife.

“Yeah, it’s a family recipe.” Smiled Aeri, bashfully.

“Thank you for the food, sister-in-law!” Spoke V, with a grin.

Jungkook picked up his chopsticks and took a bite before he fed Aeri some soba which she accepted shyly. Jimin and Rap Monster groaned at the action as they seated around the table. J-Hope and V however were gushing over how sweet Jungkook was while Suga and Jin looked absolutely proud of their makn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter