Practice & Surprises

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Bold = MC Speaking

Italics/Flashback = Thoughts

Bold + Italics = Description of an Action

MC 3: We are back with another episode with our Golden Maknae Couple.

MC 2: Last week, the couple had lunch with their friends.

MC 1: It was an exciting episode. I wonder what they have in store for us today. Without further ado, let’s begin watching today’s episode.

The video played to showed SOPA, Seoul Performing Arts High School. Jungkook was shown in his classroom while his teacher was teaching. the scene then cut to Hanlim Multi Art School and it showed Aeri in her classroom, before the video split into a split screen showing Jungkook on the left and Aeri on the right Both Jungkook and Aeri blinked before they gave the respective cameras a gentle wave, when they spotted the camera. The couple were soon let out from school when the final bell rang. And the couple took their bags along with them.

MC 2: Oh, they are filming in school?

MC 1: But don't schools, especially art schools, have restrictions on dating?

MC 3: They probably do, but I'm sure that Aeri-shi and Jungkook-shi know the school rules.

"It's strange." Spoke Jungkook, with a sheepish grin.

Aeri nodded, "We usually don't have a camera filming us in school."

For some reason it seemed like a normal conversation between them but it was in actuality a split screen conversation where they did not meet but they still end up saying things but along then same wavelength. 

"And the school has rules about dating." Laughed Jungkook.

Jungkook and Aeri headed to their respective school gate to exit the school.

"We're having a meeting with the PD-nim for Gayo Daejeon and we'll be having our practice after that." Said Aeri.

Their managers waited for the couple on the road outside the school and the two boarded the respective car.

The video then cut to the couple alighting from their respective cars at almost the same time. The couple took the lift up to the office of the producer for Gayo Daejeon.

"Oh. Hello. Jungkook-shi. Aeri-shi." Spoke the producer, with a nod while gesturing for Jungkook and Aeri to take their seats.

Jungkook and Aeri took their seats across the producer while their respective managers sat beside them.

"Have you decided on your performance?" Asked the producer?

"We have decided to sing a duet." Answered Jungkook.

"Ok, what song have you chosen?" Asked the producer.

"We wrote a song together, a couple of days ago and GOT7's Jaebum hyung and Suga hyung helped us with the composition. We'll perform that song." Replied Jungkook.

MC 3: Oh my! They wrote a song together!

MC 2: They are very talented.

MC 1: I'm sure that the fans would love to see a duet between these two, an official duet.

MC 3: They have talked about releasing a song together in the past episodes.

MC 2: It's just in time for the end of year performances.

MC 1: I'm sure that the fans are going to be excited by it.

MC 2: Well the song has already been performed by the time this episode airs.

MC 3: Perhaps they are going to show a behind the scenes of the recording.

MC 1: Possibly, you never know with this couple.

"When will the song be ready?" Asked the producer.

"Probably next week, we still have to finalise some stuff." Said Aeri.

"I see, please do inform us when the song is ready so that we can prepare it. And we would like to have a copy of the song, we might even consider using it as a soundtrack for We Got Married. And thank you for your time." Said the producer.

Aeri and Jungkook nodded and shook hands with the producer before leaving the room.

"We're off to JYP now." Said Jungkook, as they entered the lift.

"But first, we have to pick up some food. Jaebum oppa asked us to pick up some food on our way." Said Aeri.

Aeri and Jungkook got into the van and they drove to a bakery near JYP Entertainment. The couple bought a bunch of sandwiches and other bread before heading to the convenience store next door to get some drinks before heading to JYP Entertainment. The video then cut to Jungkook and Aeri alighting from the van, just outside JYP Entertainment's building.

Jungkook helped Aeri off the van and the couple greeted the fans, excited fans who were waiting and cheering for them outside the building. Jungkook took Aeri's hand and the couple walked hand in hand into the building. The couple headed upstairs to the practice room, where the boys of GOT7, BTS and VIXX were, drop off the food.

Jungkook knocked on the door with his free hand before he and Aeri stepped into the room. This particular practice room was a lot bigger than the practice rooms that were usually featured for JYP Entertainment artists' practice videos, and it was usually used for collaboration performance practices and rehearsals. Jungkook and Aeri passed JB, Ravi and J-Hope the bags of bread and they placed them on a table further away from the door.

Jungkook felt his hand getting loose before a blur rushed past him. Jungkook did a double take only to see Aeri jumping onto someone's back the next second and hugging onto his neck.

"Sang Hyuk oppa!" Shouted Aeri happily, jumping onto the said VIXX's maknae's back.

The said maknae almost lost his balance but thankfully Youngjae and Jin managed to steady him while Jungkook just stared at the two blankly but with a semi-irritated and semi-jealous frown.

MC 3: Someone is jealous!~

MC 2: Perhaps Jungkook-shi doesn't know their relation.

MC 1: That's probably the case. I mean it is pretty well known how close Aeri-shi and VIXX's Hyuk-shi are.

"Yah, get off of me, Aerin! You're not a kid anymore, Aerin-ah!" Said Hyuk, struggling to get Aeri off his back while failing in the process.

Jungkook's expression darkened when Aeri refused to get off of Hyuk's back. His expression darkened even further when he heard Hyuk address Aeri as Aerin. His expression darkened even further when he heard how Aeri addressed Hyuk.

"No! Oppa promised to give me piggyback rides!" Pouted Aeri, cutely.

"That was when we were kids! You're an adult now." Said Hyuk.

"I'm not an adult yet, oppa. I'm still a minor." Said Aeri, with a pout.

"Only a couple more weeks left until you're an adult, Aerin-ah. Now get off my back." Said Hyuk.

"Okay, but oppa will give me another piggyback ride right?" Pouted Aeri.

"Yes, I'll give you a piggyback another time." Said Hyuk.

Aeri sighed with a pout and hopped off Hyuk's back and dusted her skirt. A bark of laughter was soon heard and the camera's focus turned to Yugyeom who was hollering over in laughter. The other GOT7 and VIXX members soon burst out in laughter as well, while the BTS members looked extremely confused bar Jungkook who had a jealous expression on his face.

MC 3: It seems that the BTS members are the only ones who do not know of Hyuk-shi and Aeri-shi's relationship.

MC 1: That seems to be the case.

MC 2: Certain things are meant to be found out along the way.

"It seems that you guys aren't aware." Spoke VIXX's Ken, noting the confused expressions on the BTS members' faces.

"Aware of what?" Spoke Jin.

"About Aeri and Hyuk hyung." Said Youngjae.

Jungkook's darkened expression lifted slightly only to have a confused expression cross his face and he clenched his fist tightly.

"You don't have to be jealous, Jungkook-ah. Aerin and I have been very close ever since we were kids." Said Hyuk.

"Oppa, remember what I told you when we first met?" Asked Aeri, with a giggle.

Flashback

“Aerin is a really nice nickname.” Blurted Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately felt embarrassed by his sudden comment and he scratched his nape shyly.

“It’s how my cousins usually address me but no one has called me Aerin for a pretty long time now.” Said Aeri.

Jungkook then gave a chuckle much to Aeri’s confusion. “I’ll be more than happy to call you Aerin, if that’s what you want.”

“Please do, I decided to reserve that nickname for my future boyfriend or husband anyway.” Said Aeri shyly.

End of Flashback

A look of realisation and relief crossed Jungkook's face and Aeri giggled at his expression. Mark and Hongbin’s laughter could be heard in the background while the others chuckled. But the other BTS members were still confused.

MC 3: Jungkook-shi is so adorable.

MC 1: Yes, his reactions are adorable. The both of them are really.

MC 2: But it shows how much he cares about her.

MC 3: They really are real life representations of first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter