A Day At Home

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics – Thoughts

Bold – MC Speaking

Bold + Italic – Description of an Action

MC 3: Welcome, we are back with another episode with our Golden Maknae couple.

MC 1: Last week, they had their first kiss.

MC 2: And the internet has been wild about the news.

MC 3: But the kiss has been well received.

MC 1: This couple is known for their romantic but innocent scenes and moments.

MC 2: Without further ado, let’s see what our Golden Maknae couple has in store for us this week.

The video played to show Jungkook and Aeri lying on their shared bed together sleeping. The couple was once again holding hands as they slept but the distance between them was a lot closer now.

MC 2: Aww… Look at the two of them sleeping so adorably.

MC 3: Based on the date, this is probably the day after they returned from Hong Kong.

MC 1: MAMA 2015 was held on 2nd September, and the digital calendar shows 3rd September 2015. They probably arrived back in Korea a few hours ago.

MC 3: It’s almost three in the afternoon according to their clock, and these kids are still sleeping.

MC 2: They must be tired from the jet lag.

MC 1: You can’t blame them, they had a rather busy night last night with MAMA 2015.

MC 2: They deserve the rest.

It was then that Jungkook began to stir and he groaned softly. Jungkook opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes with his spare hand. Jungkook look around the room before his eyes fell to the girl sleeping beside him. Jungkook broke into a smile and gently the girl’s hair with his free hand.

MC 2: This couple has been trending a few hashtags online since the last episode, according to PD-nim.

MC 3: The hashtag #relationshipgoals has been trending online ever since the last episode was aired.

MC 1: I think the staff are also fans of them. But this couple has been receiving a lot of love ever since they joined the show.

MC 3: They really are a real-life representation of first love.

MC 1: A lot of viewers probably reminisced with them about their memories with their first love.

MC 2: This couple is absolutely amazing despite their young age.

Aeri slowly stirred and groaned softly as her eyes fluttered open. Jungkook smiled as Aeri rubbed her eyes with her free hand.

“G-Good morning, oppa.” Yawned Aeri, cutely.

Jungkook chuckled, “It’s almost three in the afternoon, Aerin-ah.”

Aeri stopped yawning and blinked confusedly and cutely before Jungkook pointed to the clock with an amused smile. The clock showed 2.53pm, and indeed it was the mid-afternoon.

“We returned home from Hong Kong in the morning remember?” Chuckled Jungkook.

“I-I forgot. I-I guess I was too tired.” Pouted Aeri.

Jungkook hollered over in laughter. “Aerinnie, pabo!”

Aeri pouted and she smacked Jungkook’s knee to stop him from laughing. But Jungkook simply turned around and tickled Aeri instead, causing the girl to burst out in laughter.

“O-Oppa, s-stop!” Panted Aeri.

“How about, no.” Said Jungkook, and he continued tickling her.

This continued for another minute or so before Aeri managed to break free from Jungkook’s grip. Aeri closed her eyes and took deep breaths before Jungkook slipped his arms around her waist. Aeri let out a small yelp as she crashed into something hard. Aeri slowly opened her eyes only to see white. Aeri looked up only to see Jungkook grinning at her. Aeri immediately blushed and got up, realising that she had fallen face flat on Jungkook’s chest.

“Your flushed cheeks are adorable, Aerin-ah.” Chuckled Jungkook.

“But these cheeks only flush because of you, it’s not fair really…” Pouted Aeri.

Jungkook quickly frowned, “Did you want to blush because of other guys?”

“No!” Replied Aeri, a little too quickly.

“Then why do you not like blushing because of me?” Asked Jungkook.

Aeri pouted and crossed her arms, “B-Because the unnies and oppas and even the dongsaengs always tease me about you even before we got married.”

Jungkook’s frown quickly became a grin. “Is that so?”

“D-Don’t think too much about it, they teased me because we have the same nickname!” Said Aeri.

“Whatever you say, Aerin~.” Sang Jungkook, happily.

MC 2: O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter