House Warming Party & Official First Meeting Of The In-Laws

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italics = Personal Interview in the Black Room

Bold = MC Speaking

MC 1: Welcome back to a brand new episode with the Golden Maknae Couple.

MC 2: Last week, our Golden Maknae couple prepared for their housewarming party.

MC 3: This week, will be the actual housewarming party with their respective members themselves.

MC 1: Speaking of our Golden Maknae Couple, their members and the fans have given the couple a brand new nickname.

MC 2: That is true, especially after photos of their housewarming were uploaded onto SNS.

MC 3: Their members and the fans have dubbed them as the “JungRi” Couple or the “AeKook” Couple.

MC 1: We are all excited about the party.

MC 2: Then without further ado, let’s watch today’s episode.

Jungkook and Aeri sat on the couch waiting for their respective members to arrive. Both Jungkook and Aeri had their hands wrung together in nervousness.

“Are you feeling nervous?” Asked Jungkook, even though the answer was obvious.

“Yeah, it’s my first time meeting your members formally, and I don’t really hang out with them much.” Admitted Aeri.

“Me too, but the hyungs will love you.” Said Jungkook, with a small smile.

It was then that the doorbell rang. Jungkook and Aeri glanced over at each other before Jungkook helped Aeri up from the couch. Jungkook took a deep breath before taking Aeri’s hand. The couple went towards the intercom and they saw the other five members of Fairies standing outside the gate.

MC 1: It’s the ladies of Fairies.

MC 3: They look good even in casual clothing.

MC 2: I wonder how the first meeting will turn out.

“It’s my unnies.” Spoke Aeri.

“Let’s go welcome them.” Said Jungkook, as he unlocked the door for them.

Jungkook and Aeri then went to welcome their guests.

“Aeri! How have you been?” Asked Seomin, giving the younger girl a big hug.

“Seomin, we just saw her yesterday.” Spoke Mirae, with a light laugh.

“It’s nice to see you too, unnies.” Smiled Aeri.

“Annyeonghaseyo noona, Jeon Jungkook imida.” Greeted Jungkook.

“It’s nice to meet you Jungkook-shi. There is no need to be so formal with us, we are all close friends, especially now that we’re in-laws.” Said Chaemin, with a smile.

Seomin grinned and patted Jungkook’s back reassuringly with an oddly very familiar grin.

“Unnie, stop scaring oppa.” Spoke Aeri, with a little whine.

“Seomin, I swear that you’ve been hanging out with Jimin, V and Hoseok oppa too much.” Said Kyuyeon, shaking her head.

Jungkook gulped at the mention of his hyungs’ names, before Mirae gave Jungkook a reassuring smile.

“Don’t worry Jungkook-shi, we’ll keep your hyungs out from your private life as much as we can since it involves our maknae too. But we can’t guarantee anything, you know how your hyungs are.” Giggled Mirae.

“Yeah, just take good care of Aeri for us!” Smiled Juyeon.                 

“I will, noona.” Said Jungkook.

Jungkook broke into a small smile and gave a light laugh before the doorbell rang again. Jungkook stiffened, knowing that it was s, as Mirae opened up the gate, surprising the BTS members who were outside. Aeri squeezed Jungkook’s hand reassuringly as the BTS’ members stepped in the compound.

“Jungkookie!” Came the voice of V.

Jungkook immediately let go of Aeri’s hand as V glomped him, Jimin and J-Hope did the same barely a few seconds later, causing Jungkook to be wrapped up in a big bear hug.

“Hyungs, I can’t breathe.” Gasped Jungkook.

“Oops!” Grinned V.

V, Jimin and J-Hope stopped hugging Jungkook and they hugged Aeri instead. Rap Monster, Jin and Suga also joined in, while hugging the girl protectively like she was their younger sister and Jungkook was the guy who was going to take their younger sister out.

“Jungkook, take good care of our sister-in-law, otherwise we’ll come after you!” Grinned Jimin, cheekily.

Jungkook gaped before he tugged Aeri’s hand, successfully breaking the hug. Jungkook pulled Aeri over and he wrapped an arm around her shoulder protectively, leaving Aeri blushing. Aeri covered her face with her free hand shyly.

“Hyungs, don’t touch her! She’s my wife!” Whined Jungkook.

Both the members of Fairies and BTS were genuinely surprised before they chuckled at the couple’s adorable reaction.

MC 3: Both groups are adorable.

MC 2: Jungkook-shi’s reaction was so adorable.

MC 1: Aeri-shi reaction was adorable too.

“Aeri, just call us oppa.” Said Jin, with a warm smile.

“N-ne, oppa.” Responded Aeri, shyly.

“Likewise, just call us noona Jungkook.” Said Mirae.

Jungkook and Aeri blushed before they led their guests into their house, leaving their guests in awe about the house.

“This house is daebak!” Gasped J-Hope.

Jungkook and Aeri gave their guests a tour of the house, with Jungkook feeling proud of himself especially when they arrived at the attic/entertainment room.

“You two sure are lucky.” Commented Juyeon.

“This house is just daebak!” Smiled Suga.

“Jungkook! Can we stay the night?” Asked J-Hope, excitedly.

“Hyung, let them have their privacy. It’s only been one night since they moved here.” Said Jimin.

“Hobi, calm down. Stop scaring our sister-in-law.” Said Jin.

“Dinner is ready.” Spoke Aeri, awkwardly while trying to change the subject.

At this Kyuyeon’s face lit up, “I missed your cooking, Aeri! Juyeon’s cooking is delicious too but yours is good too.”

“It’s only been a day, Kyuyeon.” Said Chaemin, shaking her head.

“Let’s go for dinner!” Said Kyuyeon, pulling Chaemin by the hand.

Aeri laughed lightly before she took Jungkook’s hand. Jungkook and Aeri headed to the kitchen to set the table. All of the food was still warm and on the counter. Mirae and Jin helped the couple by washing the bowls and chopsticks. Jungkook took out the pot of rice from the rice cooker and placed it on the dining table.

“Are these Juyeon’s recipes?” Asked Seomin, looking at the plates of Chinese food.

 “Yup, I thought of what to cook before I thought of cooking Chinese food. I followed the recipes that Juyeon unnies gave me some time back.” Said Aeri.

“The food looks great.” Said Suga, with a smile.

“Jungkook mentioned about your delicious cooking and how it was much better than Jin hyung’s.” Commented Jimin, turning to Aeri.

Jungkook flushed and brought Jimin into a fake headlock. “Yah! Don’t tell her that, hyung!”

“It was a compliment, you said so yourself.” Said Jimin, with Jin helping him break the fake headlock.

“But it’s true, Aeri’s cooking is delicious because she puts her utmost effort in cooking. So naturally, her food tastes delicious.” Said Juyeon.

“That’s not true, unnie’s food tastes better than mine.” Said Aeri, shyly while playing with her hair.

“Jungkook is so lucky, his wife takes such good care of him.” Said J-Hope.

“Can we eat already? I’m starving!” Said V.

“Please go ahead.” Said Aeri.

Jungkook and Aeri watched nervously as their respective members picked up their chopsticks and started eating.

“This tastes delicious!” Said Rap Monster, with a smile.

“You know, this tastes even more delicious than usual.” Commented Kyuyeon.

“Jungkook oppa helped me prepare dinner.” Responded Aeri, shyly.

“He did? He usually doesn’t help out back at the dorms.” Commented Jin.

“Jungkook oppa, said that he wanted to cook a meal for you oppas.” Replied Aeri, leaving Jungkook extremely embarrassed.

“Aww, that’s so sweet of you Jungkook-shi.” Said Seomin, grinning.

MC 1: It seems that both Fairies and BTS love teasing their maknaes.

MC 2: It’s always a maknae’s fate to be teased by their older members but they are also usually the ones on top.

MC 3: Jungkook-shi and Aeri-shi are definitely both at the top of their groups.

“Oppa is doing a pretty good job, he’s a fast learner.” Said Aeri.

“Alright, stop teasing our maknaes.” Said Chaemin, going into her leader mode.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter