First Gift & Jealousy

We Got Married - Golden Maknae Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold – MC Speaking        

Italics – Personal Interview in the Black Room

MC 1: We are back with another episode with our “Golden Maknae Couple”.

MC 2: Last week, our couple had their first misunderstanding on their first day.

MC 1: They also had their first date together last week, and it received a pretty warm response from fans.

MC 3: Let’s see how they will do today!

Aeri was sitting in a study room of some sort inside JYP’s building. She had several books sprawled out on the table.

MC 2: It seems that she is studying.

MC 3: She is still a student after all.

MC 1: She must work really hard to manage both her studies and work.

MC 2: But it seems that she is doing something else too.

“What are you doing, Aeri-shi?” Asked one of the staff members.

“Jungkook oppa missed school again today, so I’m making some notes for him to study with. He is really busy, so he misses school sometimes.” Said Aeri.

"But you attend different schools though?" Asked the staff. 

"We do but the basic subjects are the same, and he might need the notes and his manager left his homework with me after i asked him to." Said Aeri. 

“What about you, Aeri-shi? I’m sure that you are busy yourself.” Responded the same staff member.

“I’m in school most of the time, the unnies make sure that our schedules don’t clash with my school work. So I am in school most of the time, unless the schedule can’t be changed.” Said Aeri.

MC 1: The members of Fairies are so sweet, they probably treat each other as blood sisters.

MC 2: But Aeri-shi is very nice girl, she is even making study notes for her husband since he missed class.

Aeri continued writing notes for Jungkook before her phone chimed. Aeri pulled out her phone from her jacket pocket before she smiled slightly.

“It’s a message from Jungkook oppa. He wants to know what I am currently doing. I want to finish the notes before I have to leave for Hong Kong tonight. I have a shoot with my members there.” Said Aeri, showing the camera her phone.

MC 3: She is going overseas?

MC 1: I think I know what will happen later.

Aeri replied Jungkook with the simple word, homework, before going back to doing the study notes for her husband. Jungkook soon replied her with a simple but encouraging “fighting” which Aeri returned to support his current schedule.

It took Aeri another twenty minutes before she finished the study notes. Aeri pulled out a brown envelope from her bag and slipped the notes inside. Aeri pulled out a post it pad from her bag and wrote a simple message for her husband.

Aeri’s Message:

Oppa, here is your missed schoolwork and study notes. You must be tired from work, but I hope these notes will make things easier for you. I’ll be going to Hong Kong for a few days, so I’ll miss you, but I will still be supporting you even if I am away. Jungkook oppa, hwaiting!

~Your Wife, Han Aeri~

Aeri blushed slightly when she finished writing, “It’s a little embarrassing, and I’ve never written such a note. I’m afraid that it will seem cheesy.”

“I’m sure that your husband will appreciate the effort that you put in to make the notes for him.” Said a staff member.

“You think so unnie?” Wondered Aeri.

“Of course, I’m sure that Jungkook-shi will be happy because you care about him.” Said the same staff member.

Aeri nodded slightly before attaching the note to the study notes.

MC 1: Aigoo, she is so cute. But Jungkook-shi would definitely appreciate the effort.

MC 2: But it’s the thought that counts.

MC 3: They are really cute, a simple action from them just comes out as cute and sweet.

Aeri then glanced at the clock before she freaked out.

“Oh no! I have less than two hours left before I’m supposed to head to the airport! I’m supposed to meet the unnies in twenty minutes back at the dorm. I can’t go and surprise oppa, and if I go, I’ll be late for the flight.” Said Aeri, in a panicking mode.

Even the staff were taken aback by Aeri’s sudden panic but Aeri seemed to have calmed down after her sudden panic outburst. Aeri took several deep breaths to calm down before she packed up everything and headed to one of the practice rooms. She looked through the slightly open door before knocking on the door three times. Aeri popped her head into the room and saw GOT7 drinking some water during their practice.

“Aeri, what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be on your way back to the dorm?” Asked JB.

Aeri scratched her head sheepishly, “I was doing something and I lost track of time. So I need you guys to do me a favour.”

“For your husband I see.” Spoke Junior, with a grin.

“Yeah, can you deliver this to Jungkook oppa for me? I wanted to go and surprise him, but I’ll miss the flight if I do that and I’m running late to meet up with the unnies at the dorm.” Said Aeri, passing JB the large brown envelope.

“That’s no problem, we’ll deliver it to their dorm for you.” Said JB.

“Oh and one more thing, there is a box of cupcakes on the counter upstairs. Do you mind bringing that to Jungkook oppa too?’ Asked Aeri.

“Do we get any reward for helping you?” Asked Jackson?

Aeri giggled, “I expected this answer from Jackson oppa, there is another box of cupcakes on the counter, and you guys can have that.”

“Thanks Aeri, but you should better be on your way. You don’t want to be any later.” Said Junior.

Aeri glanced at the clock again before nodding, “Thank you oppas!”

JB couldn’t help but shake his head with a grin after Aeri left the room, “That girl is so cute. I mean she even lost track of time doing something for her husband.”

“Knowing Aeri, she probably panicked when she saw the time.” Said Junior, with a smile.

“Our maknae is growing up!” Said Jackson, faking a sniffle.

MC 1: JYP Family sure is sweet.

MC 3: They are just like a real family.

MC 2: But seeing Aeri-shi in a panic showed us a different side of her, too bad her husband wasn’t there to see it.

MC 3: He’ll probably watch the episode when the GOT7 members tell him about it.

“Shall we go and visit BTS at their dorm now?” Suggested Yugyeom.

“Are they even back yet? And what are you planning, maknae?” Asked Mark.

“I’m not planning anything but I don’t know if Aeri’s husband does have something planned for her.” Responded Yugyeom, with a small smirk.

Junior and JB raised an eyebrow before shrugging, Yugyeom probably knew the best since it was his friend.

“Manager hyung is here anyway.” Pointed out, Youngjae.

“And besides we can’t disappoint our Aeri. We did promise her that we would deliver this to her husband.” Said Jackson.

Their manager agreed to drive them to BTS’s dorm after they explained Aeri’s request for them. The seven boys cheered and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter